My final call

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I considered it!!!

But likes are ALSO this

You are from Texas, aren't you?

You guys walk along with guns in your pockets, because you are too manly to accept to feel powerless in case shit happens

PATROLLING

Is a concept you should be familiar with

Likes are a way to give power to those who got more

I am stating I will use that power to enflame the characters of people that decides to trust me and my words, giving room for their emotions to be touched by me

I think this is a fitting electoral campaing: vote for me and I will keep a steady amount of personal pics, stories, and (you should upgrade to gold, you are already a legend around here, complete the circle) VIDEOS!!!

Vote for soembody else… and I will try to be elected somewhere else!!!

Some people are simply more useful in a position of visibility

I am not useful as simply a member

I am more useful is visibile enough to my posts be of inspiration, but why people should really care for them, unless I first show I deserve to be trusted?

I can't simply require, who the fuck I am to do that?

FIRST get likes "like a boss" and THEN expect people to love you!!! This is my philosophy: I expect nothing for free!!! So I first give: posts, likes… and then wait to receive: after getting likes "like a boss" I will be visible and finally people will suppose that maybe if I am that popular then maybe I could deserve to be loved too

And also I could be of inspiration to Others, if listened when I propose ideas, I love to enflame people!!!

🇺🇸🔫🏀🎾️TEXAS!

4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

In a moment so dire, being so taken away from the forum was not a good thing

In my case it was due to a switch in the Holding that controls my line… I use some hacker stuff to ensure serenity but I still anyway rely on the standard network so when it is fucked, I am too

In my case it's a lack of internet providers where I live. It's pretty remote out here, not very many people, only about 1000 people in a 2000 square kilometer area. Iam 200 km to the nearest city and even then that city is oy 200000 people

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I AM sorry

No need to apologise.

I'm the insecure one around here.

Anyway, something well spooky has happened which I have told you about in my Mistress of Cancer PM. I am a little freaked out by it and concerned as to what it may mean. I hope it does not signify she is angry with me.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

🇺🇸

Still dubious

You guys for sure rule the world, but sometimes I am a bit scared by the power you guys give to some Dangerous stuff, like fanatics of various kinds

🔫

Whoever visited my Gunpowder Club knows what I think of weapons!!!

🏀

More "respect" than love, something misses to catch me, I know I deserve to be lynched for this, but sorry I prefer more violent sports!!!

🎾

Like this for example

Superbowl is shown on TV in my country at late night during the the week, I Always take the day free when I know it will be broadcasted ahahahahha

Again, more respect than love, SORRY!!!

Not violent nor Dangerous enough!!!

TEXAS!

Beside Death penalty (I understand it, but prefer less stern solutions) and racism (but I understand that, you are overwhelmed by immigrants) surely a GREAT state!!!

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Still dubious

You guys for sure rule the world, but sometimes I am a bit scared by the power you guys give to some Dangerous stuff, like fanatics of various kinds

Whoever visited my Gunpowder Club knows what I think of weapons!!!

More "respect" than love, something misses to catch me, I know I deserve to be lynched for this, but sorry I prefer more violent sports!!!

Like this for example

Superbowl is shown on TV in my country at late night during the the week, I Always take the day free when I know it will be broadcasted ahahahahha

Again, more respect than love, SORRY!!!

Not violent nor Dangerous enough!!!

Beside Death penalty (I understand it, but prefer less stern solutions) and racism (but I understand that, you are overwhelmed by immigrants) surely a GREAT state!!!

You've missed the point. Flag=guns=balls. Texas. 

9 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

No need to apologise.

I'm the insecure one around here.

Anyway, something well spooky has happened which I have told you about in my Mistress of Cancer PM. I am a little freaked out by it and concerned as to what it may mean. I hope it does not signify she is angry with me.

Not read it yet, but they never get angry with people, it's not their DNA (beside one, the Master of Scorpio, which is nothing short than the Grim Reaper Himself and he can do awful things, I saw people cursed under him to die shortly and all in a row in subhuman ways)

Going now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

You've missed the point. Flag=guns=balls. Texas. 

YES YES!!!

I just re-cycled the joke to pretend I was replying to it in an over-serious way!!!

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

😜

Iihihihihihihih!!!!!

Kisses

You are a good fella

I am sorry of all this noise, but I cannot keep silent, I really long for a more intense relationship between me and people, which seems not to understand that visibility is the only un-bossy power (other kind of powers are a bit constrincting and overbearing, aren't they?) and after the heart I gave to this forum, I simply cannot accept competition

I gave something which is peerless, not my pics or my videos, but the degree of affection I entitled this forum to reach in my heart

I know you are skeptical with my Spiritual Path and that is fine, but shit I posted pics of me naked in my ceremonial robe, can you understand how intimate it was in my heart?

This is the degree of love I have for this place

I can't stand for people to put so many likes to everybody posting anything and remembering about me only when I post a new book of pics

Holy fuck I am more than that!!!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

@spywareonya I am glad you are reconsidering since you are a valued member here. Also your videos are very much appreciated by all who can enjoy them so please don't stop posting them. You are amazing for the amount you do for this place. I just hope you know that. 🙂

And you are among the most good-hearted here

But the topic is still open

Visibility is moral authority: if people wants me here, they must put more likes to me, many more, and anyway more than to anybody else

I am simply not interested in a place I cannot "use" to craft selfless-givers

Self-less givers are the only kind of humans worthy of living, all Others are just parasites to this planet, all must give (pressing a button is no bid deal, isn't that?), and also all must give according to merits: the most important thing I gave you all are not my videos

Is sensibilizing you all about being more intense when showing appreciation

If somebody says "wow great post" and yet miss to put likes and go putting them to somebody else… on a logical-deductive stance, what is that?

HYPOCRISY

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

If somebody says "wow great post" and yet miss to put likes and go putting them to somebody else… on a logical-deductive stance, what is that?

HYPOCRISY

On totally agree with you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

On totally agree with you 

This forum is MORE than a gallery of pics

YOU ALL CAN BE MORE THAN PEOPLE LOGGING IN TO A GALLERY OF PICS

Think about everything Admin did for this place

It turned it into a welcoming place, a family more than simply a forum!!!

I am just willing to bring it to the next level, not disrupting but IMPLEMENTING: tighter community means also more ethical in picking their favourite, about the degree of love they have for you guys all

Don't let those that will push you to the stars to fall behind!!! Band around me!!!

I am an Anarchist, I do not want power, I just want people to realize what they can do if they band together under a single banner!!!

• Love 3

Hi,

Very special woman! dazzling, intriguing, full of reflection. 🤩 Not always easy to understand for a Francophone!
But I'm your messages Nancy, such a character in a woman is not frequent ...😘
French:
Femme très particulière ! éblouissante, intrigante, pleine de réflexion..Pas toujours facile à comprendre pour un Francophone! 
Mais je suis assidument tes messages Nancy, un tel caractère chez une femme c'est pas fréquent...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@spywareonya As @Admin said, probably only a few people read the General Chat regularly - I only look from time to time - hence why it has taken a while to respond.   However, the very fact that this thread that is tucked away in General Chat has run to three pages in less than two weeks shows that there is a very strong feeling for you and your contributions.

I have always thought that it is wrong that so many posts show that they have been read/views hundreds of times, but only get a handful of reactions.   I sometimes feel the same about posts I make - however, it is a fact that there are many people who come and look at this site (as with many other sites) but don't engage with the people on here.  

However, the smallish number of people who are regular contributors and who do engage remain as a strong community.   Your contribution is somewhat different from average in that your life approach is different - you study and understand things that blow the minds of most people and you engage in many different ways.

You are appreciated - massively.  However, it will always be the case that some people will respond to posts more than others and as everyone has their own point of view, the type of content they react to will vary.  

Time is also a factor - most people who visit this site have full time jobs, families, hobbies, interests and so on which take up most of their time.  They don't have time to read every post and will focus on the bits that they want to read.  

In summary, you are much appreciated and we really don't want to lose you.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Alan-P said:

Femme très particulière ! éblouissante, intrigante, pleine de réflexion..Pas toujours facile à comprendre pour un Francophone! 
Mais je suis assidument tes messages Nancy

Merci beaucoup Alan, tu es un de les meilleur nouvelles cette forum ait jamais eu

4 hours ago, Alan-P said:

un tel caractère chez une femme c'est pas fréquent…

Oui oui, il n'est pas ahahahahahah

Donne-moi beucoup de "likes" et je serais heureux!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 5/13/2019 at 3:03 PM, spywareonya said:

Never saw a like until last autumn

This is taking people for granted

As you say, that really is taking you for granted - especially as you have such a beautiful body and you are willing to show it to us and in the intimate act of peeing.   I am very surprised, that it took time to get likes and again I encourage people to be more engaged and like people's posts to encourage them to post more.   In the stories section several excellent writers get just a handful of likes - even if the story has been read dozens or possibly hundreds of times.  This doesn't encourage the contributor to feel it is worth the effort.   Writing good stories takes a lot of time and a little bit of recognition goes a long way to making people want to continue to contribute.   Taking pictures of yourself peeing warrants even more likes as you are laying yourself bare (literally) to us and a bit of appreciation isn't too much to ask.  

Of course, the very fact that you were awarded Best Forum Contributor last year says a lot about how much we appreciate your contributions across the forums.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

This doesn't encourage the contributor to feel it is worth the effort.   Writing good stories takes a lot of time and a little bit of recognition goes a long way to making people want to continue to contribute.

Would anybody help me patrol the number of likes and replies people get. not to save everybody it would be ridiculous, but at least the most deserving ones?

Because I exactly want to heal what you just denounced!!!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Not quite sure what you mean by this? 

Be sure that the attitude by which we decide who to follow, who to react, who to reply, extends in our instincts ,Beyond the singular content we must decide if to reply or not, and extends to the opinion we have of that person, giving likes not only to the content but to the human that posted them, to make thus that the outside number of reactions he gets would be even to the Worth we think he possesses

Acting like a "likes-broker" that decides "salaries of likes" according to the goodheartedness of the users around him

For example if I one day would think somebody had been really nasty with somebody else, I won't ever react to any of his contents again not even if I appreciated the very content

In reverse, if I think somebody is a great human, I feel compelled to "throw my bra at him" in the guise of liking everything he posts even if it is simple, because I put likes not strictly to singular contents, but according to how that content made me feel, and the one who posted it is a huge percentage of how something makes me feel

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Be sure that the attitude by which we decide who to follow, who to react, who to reply, extends in our instincts ,Beyond the singular content we must decide if to reply or not, and extends to the opinion we have of that person, giving likes not only to the content but to the human that posted them, to make thus that the outside number of reactions he gets would be even to the Worth we think he possesses

Acting like a "likes-broker" that decides "salaries of likes" according to the goodheartedness of the users around him

For example if I one day would think somebody had been really nasty with somebody else, I won't ever react to any of his contents again not even if I appreciated the very content

In reverse, if I think somebody is a great human, I feel compelled to "throw my bra at him" in the guise of liking everything he posts even if it is simple, because I put likes not strictly to singular contents, but according to how that content made me feel, and the one who posted it is a huge percentage of how something makes me feel

Totally get that approach and it is very worthy - yes indeed I think that some people are more deserving of likes than others regardless of content. Not sure how anyone could patrol the content and instigate many likes for the most worthy though.

• Love 1

Totally get that approach and it is very worthy - yes indeed I think that some people are more deserving of likes than others regardless of content

Now that you know how I really reflect, do you think I would have proposed you for Best Real Story unless I was convinced you were great?

You deserve it in a technical stance but unless I considered you huge, I would have simply kept my mouth shut and my fingers in my fucking cunt instead that on the keyboard writing your name in a post

I picked you for your HEART

So nothing strange to me that you openly understand what I am saying

Not sure how anyone could patrol the content and instigate many likes for the most worthy though.

Follow those you deem fitting and react to a higher percentage of their posts, even shamelessly ALL of them

Your part would be over, you can't take on your shoulder the responsibility OTHERS have to do that same thing

Check people that gives selflessly

I am not saying they post a lot

It can be out of vanity, and vanity must not be encouraged, I don't give our of vanity, I give because I consider myself a "Mother" of the forum and care for te happiness of my dearest friends, I give out of LOYALTY

So check people that (even without being necessarily exceedingly easygoing) put their face in what they do, and are not avaricious of likes, eager to reply to Others (you can use yourself as pivot, starting from those that showed insterest in YOU, it would NOT be ego, just starting from somewhere) and to put likes to them

Check their attitude, wait for them to occupy a clear spot in your mental esteem, check their profile, their overall levels of politeness, and how supportive they are of others

We cannot patrol a forum but we can cheer up those that clearly would do such

Painful people, heart-touching people, peculiar people

Not necessarily those that posts more or that are already much cheered up... I can't actually point you to those I think had been left behind ahahha it would be too obvious, but if you add me to those you follow -unless it's already like that- you will read my reply and you will understand who I consider great

Your opinions too will be added, and the Legion will grow

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Something I think needs mentioned as well is that if you (not anyone in particular) start a topic, don't ghost after people are leaving replies. Reply back by at least typing "thanks I appreciate the input" or something, anything.

Way back in the day, before Spyware arrived, I used to search topics looking specifically for people that started something that had no replies after several days. I would type a response to keep it going and to show that someone gave a shit and then the original poster never revisited, while they were clearly still around and involved in other things. So I said fuck it and stopped, like why even start a topic if you're just going to abandon it? Now, maybe they just didn't want to discuss with me personally, which is fine, but I've seen this ghosting happen to plenty of other members that replied. It seems that their mindset is that since they started the topic, there is no need to stick around. I just don't get that. If I start something, which is rare, I want to jump back in once people say something.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1