Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?

You'll notice that in bar above the textbox you type in, there's now a little GIF icon, similar to what you'd find using Facebook messenger (yes, this is a small attempt to keep the forum 'modern'). 😂

A very minor addition, but one that I thought worth pointing out as easily missed, and can actually be a fun way of livening up a post or message! Feel free to ignore if you're not a fan of GIFs, but also feel free to add some animation to your posts if you fancy... 😉 

what do you think seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers 

excited james woods GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

@Admin

I recognized more or less all of them (the one of the girl saying she wasn't waiting for a park or restaurant is a great video where she pees for real and get fined by cops) but the Hades one from Disney's Hercules

is the work of a GENIUS

aHAHAHAHAHAH thank you!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

@Admin

I recognized more or less all of them (the one of the girl saying she wasn't waiting for a park or restaurant is a great video where she pees for real and get fined by cops) but the Hades one from Disney's Hercules

is the work of a GENIUS

aHAHAHAHAHAH thank you!!!!

youre welcome thank you GIF by PlayStation

• Haha 1

I still laugh at Hades ahahahahha it's TOO MUCH like me ahahahaha

Eh?! Eh?! Aahahah!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2