A question for all.

Almost daily.    Piercing for some reason there’s very sexual to me. I am aroused almost every single time I piss. I also love sex outdoors, and I do not live in town. It  simply makes sense to me that I go out doors and enjoy that anytime the weather makes it possible 

• Agree 1

The last time I did that was 2 months ago when it was really cold outside. At night, I drove all the way to the top of a cul-de-dac in a neighborhood with large mansions in a secluded area where I could not be seen. Then I started peeing and watched my pee flow down the hill on that road and turn to ice. The next morning, I drove up that road again and saw a large patch of ice still in the middle of that road going down the hill. I wonder what the locals must have thought driving past a large patch of ice where it was least expected.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
On 4/15/2019 at 10:40 PM, Riley said:

I think it goes in part with the fact that a lot more males pee in the snow than females. In my personal experience, many of my male friends that ski or snowboard are totally fine with whipping it out and peeing on the mountain as long as its off the trail and wont hurt anyone vs my female friends would never consider doing it ever.

I know this is really bad stereotyping and I represent the break in this because I'm a girl and I pee in the snow but I think societal normality on different people has its effects and so its seen as naughty for a girl to pee in the snow, but for a boy its pretty normal. 

I usually don't pee in the snow because it leaves too much of a noticeable aftermath lol. 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Sophie said:

That's half of the fun! 

32 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Only half lol? I think it's all the fun lol

You have no idea how much I want to write my name in the snow, but alas, I must wait until I have a home to myself.

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2019 at 6:34 PM, Rewdna said:

because you were feeling naughty

A few weeks ago I stood in a fairly large group of football fans, and we pissed on the tracks together at the main train station. On the street right next to it were the police cars standing, from where the police watched us pissing. That was pretty funny.👍😜

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Dicke Klüten said:

A few weeks ago I stood in a fairly large group of football fans, and we pissed on the tracks together at the main train station. On the street right next to it were the police cars standing, from where the police watched us pissing. That was pretty funny.👍😜

Not much chance of doing that again for a while.Sounds fun though.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
Guest jeanswettingfan

Its probably been awhile for me.  I've been living in apartments in busy parts of town so its not very possible.  However when I lived in the less busy areas, I used to find a nice sheltered spot or a park and just piss myself and jerk off.  Some of my best orgasms were when I'd do that.  

Just yesterday on the golf course.  It was hot and humid, so the water was flowing like crazy.   

I’ve never used a port-a-potty on the golf course so I snuck off the tee box and aimed into the trees.   Where the naughty part comes in is the previous fairway and green is in the same direction of me peeing, with the fairway downhill.   

So IF the group behind me which included 2 guys and 2 girls would have been approaching the green, they would have seen me from the backside peeing away

• Love 1