How large is your bladder?

How large is your bladder?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. How large is your bladder?

47 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Update: This summer was tough on my bladder since I play soccer I drank a lot of water. Sometimes we have 6 to 8 hours training sessions my kit and shorts would be for no better word very damp so I would drank probably a gallon a water every 4 hours so my bladder had to accommodate all this water. So now I can hold up to 3.5 L. I probably held a bit more 

While playing soccer, we get rid of most of the water through sweating. Only part of what we drink remains in the bladder, but it all depends on the amount of water consumed and the intensity of exercise.

• Like 1
On 6/1/2023 at 7:54 PM, Emilaze said:

I'm about 180 cm tall or 181 cm, idk. Anyway yeah I think I have an average ish bladder because I cant always hold upto 1.2 to 1.5L . Its only somedays that I manage to surprise myself haha but approximately I can  hold upto 750 ml or so

Even 750 ml is a fairly large amount.  Any idea what your normal amount that triggers your desire to pee?

• Hot 1
On 12/6/2023 at 12:55 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Update: This summer was tough on my bladder since I play soccer I drank a lot of water. Sometimes we have 6 to 8 hours training sessions my kit and shorts would be for no better word very damp so I would drank probably a gallon a water every 4 hours so my bladder had to accommodate all this water. So now I can hold up to 3.5 L. I probably held a bit more 

I thought I was the only one who ended up with damp panties. They were so soaked by the time I got home. I can hold up to 2500ml and I am so ready to lose it then.

• 4 weeks later...

Thought since it was a new year coming up I should re-measure my bladder capacity. Looks like I can hold 500 ml comfortably but 600 gets really uncomfortable and I have to pee 😁 Looking for similar capacity people to share stories or for larger capacity people to tease me about it! 

Edited by hold_on
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, hold_on said:

Thought since it was a new year coming up I should re-measure my bladder capacity. Looks like I can hold 500 ml comfortably but 600 gets really uncomfortable and I have to pee 😁 Looking for similar capacity people to share stories or for larger capacity people to tease me about it! 

I can easily hold up to 2000ml at the 2500ml it begins to get desperate and 3500ml is my breaking point. 

Most female athletes Ive talk to also have big bladders their was this girl who I knew who was the volleyball captain she once peed longer than me when we had a fall sport camping trip 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I can easily hold up to 2000ml at the 2500ml it begins to get desperate and 3500ml is my breaking point. 

Most female athletes Ive talk to also have big bladders their was this girl who I knew who was the volleyball captain she once peed longer than me when we had a fall sport camping trip 

I can’t even begin to imagine 3500 ml. How do you even fit that much in your body? lol. That’s nearly 6 times the size of my little bladder 🤣

• Hot 1

I can comfortably hold 800ml or so before it starts to be uncomfortable. 1200ml is when I become desperate, and 1500ml is more so and I begin to lose it. That’s about the most I’ve measured when pissing it out at once, but I’ve held up to 1800ml before bursting.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, Darlene said:

I’ve at home when I attempt it. Drunk tons of malt liquor and water.

That usually does the trick. All I know is I’ve overflowed a one liter mug by quite a bit when I came home desperate after drinking once. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, clay6 said:

That usually does the trick. All I know is I’ve overflowed a one liter mug by quite a bit when I came home desperate after drinking once. 

Well, it gives better results and it’s cheaper than beer. I always keep a 6 pack in my fridge and drink one or two after work.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Darlene said:

Well, it gives better results and it’s cheaper than beer. I always keep a 6 pack in my fridge and drink one or two after work.

How long do you usually hold it when you do that?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, clay6 said:

How long do you usually hold it when you do that?

3 hours max. I hate breaking the seal, I’m not waiting in those long lines for just a drop of piss to spurt out. lol

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Darlene said:

3 hours max. I hate breaking the seal, I’m not waiting in those long lines for just a drop of piss to spurt out. lol

Haha I don’t blame you. That first time you break the seal should be an absolute river. 

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, clay6 said:

Haha I don’t blame you. That first time you break the seal should be an absolute river. 

Yes, it normally is after several beers later. I just hate squatting for over a minute.

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Darlene said:

Yes, it normally is after several beers later. I just hate squatting for over a minute.

Do you do your best to aim it in the toilet after waiting in that line or just let it go where it goes?

1 minute ago, clay6 said:

Do you do your best to aim it in the toilet after waiting in that line or just let it go where it goes?

Aim it into the toilet. But it’s been times I’ve pissed besides a toilet by mistake.

2 minutes ago, Darlene said:

Aim it into the toilet. But it’s been times I’ve pissed besides a toilet by mistake.

It happens. I’m sure it’s hard to totally control your stream when you have to go that badly. 

• Like 2
Just now, clay6 said:

It happens. I’m sure it’s hard to totally control your stream when you have to go that badly. 

It sure is. I’ve pissed all over a stall like that before.

• Hot 2