A year of peeing in pools

19 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

I wonder how many others here also get a rush from taking a pee in a public/hotel/community pool?     

I enjoy peeing in the pools while on vacation. Especially if its busy with people. Its definitely a turn on when an attractive woman swim buy the spot i released my stream lol

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 11/16/2018 at 12:51 PM, Spectacle said:

I've heard anecdotes of guys peeing into swimming pools very openly from the side. Like, just standing on the deck and letting the pee stream pour in, with their privates out for all to see. But I've never seen it in person. I have a feeling that happens more in private pools, like at residential pool parties and that kinda thing. It's much harder to get away with at a public pool where not everyone knows each other. 

That reminds me of an episode from the Simpsons, when they're driving home from a party:

Marge:  I can't believe you did that!

Homer:  What?  Everyone pees in the pool.

Marge:  Not from the diving board!

• Haha 2
On 11/20/2018 at 6:43 PM, Maggie_555 said:

I wonder how many others here also get a rush from taking a pee in a public/hotel/community pool?     

You can count me in the pool peeing crowd too.  There is something about walking past the toilet in the locker room while needing to pee and then getting in the pool and letting it all out there instead.  My understanding is that it's common even for people who don't share our interest to still pee in the water instead of getting out.  It's nice to find others who pee in the pool on purpose.  i like the way it feels to pee underwater and when other people are around.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Both my wife and I have no hesitation in peeing in pools - public swimming pools, hotels, cruise ships, private gyms, water based theme parks have all had their fair share of our pee.   My wife does it from convenience and because she knows I like it, but she seems to be unable to get into a pool or hot tub without peeing pretty much straight away.  She will get into a hot tub with me and say "Oops, I just started peeing" and sometimes I can put my hand in the right place and feel her stream pressure under water.  She only tells me if we are alone, but if we are in a hot tub with other people she still pees (as do I) and if I ask her afterwards then she usually says - "Yes, as soon as I got in".

At water parks, neither of us go to the toilet all day.  Admittedly, we don't often go to water parks (not something we do in the UK), but when we were in Florida, we both peed multiple times in Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Aquatica and Discovery Cove.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/22/2018 at 2:44 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Yeah, I like to see a guy swimming right where I just peed!  We're probably not the only ones 🙂

Now imagine how hot it is to stand over a guy and let it fly all over his erect manhood.  If you haven't done it you must :

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

I love to be the one looking up at that pussy and feeling the warmth!

Wife and I do this frequently in hot tub, shower, outside in pool in good weather. She loves getting hosed by me on her pussy, assyhole, clit, tits. She'll also suck me off after I'm done pissing.

3 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Wife and I do this frequently in hot tub, shower, outside in pool in good weather. She loves getting hosed by me on her pussy, assyhole, clit, tits. She'll also suck me off after I'm done pissing.

So HOT! I love pissing on my wifes tits and ass! Shr will let me eat her out after she pisses.

• Hot 1
On 11/22/2018 at 10:44 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Yeah, I like to see a guy swimming right where I just peed!  We're probably not the only ones 🙂

Love peeing in pools too, Wife takes some convincing but usually sits on my lap so I can feel the warmth and especially love it when I see her pee is yellow,  I usually go before I get too hard.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
On 11/20/2018 at 11:43 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Hey it seems as if d19841and I are in 100% agreement on this, plus both Spectacle and UnabashedUser.  I must admit, yet again, to getting a sexual thrill from releasing my urine into the pool water for others to swim in.  I love the way more than a few people attempt to justify it by mentioning difficulty with pulling down swimwear, plus wet gross floors in bathrooms, that's also a good excuse!

Nearly on topic but your posts Maggie reminded me that as well as pools my wife and I have peed more in a lot of water board sites, behind and on top of water tanks but also into reservoirs and streams that lead into them. One favorite of my wife's pee spots is on a concrete ramp that runs downhill into the water,  I like to watch our yellow running into the res. There is a treatment plant the other side of the dam but our water will be drank by someone. They used to say central London's water extracted from the Thames had on average passed through 3 people before you got to drink it. These days I think they use a greater proportion of piped in rainwater as there were concerns over high levels of prescription drugs etc.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Geepee9 said:

Nearly on topic but your posts Maggie reminded me that as well as pools my wife and I have peed more in a lot of water board sites, behind and on top of water tanks but also into reservoirs and streams that lead into them. One favorite of my wife's pee spots is on a concrete ramp that runs downhill into the water,  I like to watch our yellow running into the res. There is a treatment plant the other side of the dam but our water will be drank by someone. They used to say central London's water extracted from the Thames had on average passed through 3 people before you got to drink it. These days I think they use a greater proportion of piped in rainwater as there were concerns over high levels of prescription drugs etc.

Thanks for replying Geepee, and I have to say you and your wife have peed in lovely naughty places.  I particularly like both of you watching your yellow running into a res! 🙂  On a more serious note you are correct about that reported figure of tap water in central London having previously passed through 3 other people on average.  As you've said there were increasing levels of prescription drugs being found in the water on testing, but fortunately action has been taken to reduce this.  Hey, let's not let this get in the way of peeing into rivers, creeks, lakes, reservoirs and swimming pools though!  

Edited by Maggie_555
Typo!
  • Like 2
On 12/1/2018 at 3:35 PM, Geepee9 said:

my wife and I have peed more in a lot of water board sites, behind and on top of water tanks but also into reservoirs and streams that lead into them.

Love that.   I have peed in several Cumbrian and Northumbrian lakes that are drinking water resevoirs  -  I used to go swimming in them and would usually pee whilst I was there.  There were signs up that said things like "This is your drinking water, do not pollute", but they were used by many people for swimming, kayaking and sailboating activities, so I am sure many people peed in them.   Also, when walking in the surrounding hills, I would pee in streams or even on the land and that would eventually get to the resevoirs.   When you consider that they are open bodies of water, they must get plenty of things that pee in or around them - sheep, wildlife, fish and of course tourists.

We used to have a water tank in our loft - it was a header tank for the hot water system rather than for drinking water, but I peed in that a few times - nice to think that people would end up having a bath in water that had been pre-treated.

• Like 4
On 12/3/2018 at 12:55 PM, Alfresco said:

Love that.   I have peed in several Cumbrian and Northumbrian lakes that are drinking water resevoirs  -  I used to go swimming in them and would usually pee whilst I was there.  There were signs up that said things like "This is your drinking water, do not pollute", but they were used by many people for swimming, kayaking and sailboating activities, so I am sure many people peed in them.   Also, when walking in the surrounding hills, I would pee in streams or even on the land and that would eventually get to the resevoirs.   When you consider that they are open bodies of water, they must get plenty of things that pee in or around them - sheep, wildlife, fish and of course tourists.

We used to have a water tank in our loft - it was a header tank for the hot water system rather than for drinking water, but I peed in that a few times - nice to think that people would end up having a bath in water that had been pre-treated.

Just another, My Wife had an absolutely massive pee this week beside a waterfall we have recently discovered, from my angle both waterfalls looked of equal magnitude ! I was just as bursting as she was  but she had made me very hard so my flow wasn't great and a man just popped up from higher up the waterfall, so I had to stop and go somewhere else, he would probably assume the fresh pond was from me. Her lake of wee was already running down the slope towards the water, eventually this stream must feed the river Derwent.

• Hot 4
On 12/3/2018 at 12:55 PM, Alfresco said:

😀😀

Oh I LOVE the thought of a lake that is a drinking water reservoir effectively being used as a toilet. Wonderfully naughty!   When I'm going to take a swim, whether in a pool or a lake used as a reservoir, I always hold before getting in to make sure I can pee in the water.  I also LOVE the thought of people having a bath in 'pre-treated' water - not knowing it contains urine.  Very very naughty!

Edited by Maggie_555
On 12/3/2018 at 7:55 AM, Alfresco said:

Y'know, I've always kinda wondered something about water reservoirs. In a decent few cases, water goes straight from rivers or other natural systems into the plumbing system without really much anything in between. And presumably in that case, a person's not supposed to pee in the water. Like, there's this article:

http://time.com/66459/portland-reservoir-pee/

But is it really that big a deal? Or is it just the gross-out factor? What if a bird flies over the reservoir and empties waste into it? They can't dump the water for every little thing, right?

In any event, rivers are a pretty natural thing to pee in, whether swimming in them or not. They're already full of water. When you add more, you don't have to deal with a puddle, simple as that.

On 12/13/2018 at 8:12 PM, Spectacle said:

Y'know, I've always kinda wondered something about water reservoirs. In a decent few cases, water goes straight from rivers or other natural systems into the plumbing system without really much anything in between. And presumably in that case, a person's not supposed to pee in the water. Like, there's this article:

http://time.com/66459/portland-reservoir-pee/

But is it really that big a deal? Or is it just the gross-out factor? What if a bird flies over the reservoir and empties waste into it? They can't dump the water for every little thing, right?

In any event, rivers are a pretty natural thing to pee in, whether swimming in them or not. They're already full of water. When you add more, you don't have to deal with a puddle, simple as that.

resevoirs have pee from animals and fish in them.  undoubtedly their are dead fish and other things far worse than a bit of pee and anyway we are talking th3 odd pint of pee in millions of gallons of water.  it wouldnt even be detectable.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 11/2/2018 at 9:13 PM, Spectacle said:

Maybe that means in England there's more public pool peeing all around! (I'm just spitballing here. But it's the kind of thing that you get to wonder about on a forum like this.)

Could be. Some people's attitude is "I won't piss in my own pool, but in a public one, other people are so why shouldn't I"? With indoor pools it does seem to me like it has to be a bit on purpose - to go through the changing rooms, usually with toilets close to hand, and also showers that you're asked to use, and to think to yourself: no. I want to feel the warmth of pissing myself in the water.

Then there's the popular "I'll pee before I get in, but if I need to go again, I'll do it in the pool" opinion.

But outdoor pools in summer? Swim in the cold water; lie in the sun to warm up, drink to stay hydrated. And then you need to pee. Well, you could go find the toilets but it's easier to have a swim and go in the water while you're there, and I'm sure many do, even many who don't admit it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I saw exactly the same happen in France at a beach in Nice.   I know  that wasn't a pool, but it is related by technique.  The beach was very busy and there were lots of food establishments, so there were plenty of places to go to the toilet.  There were also outdoor showers at the top of the beach which I know people went into to pee.  However, this lady got up from her towel, walked down to the beach sat ABOVE the water line (not even her feet in the water), spread her legs in front of her in the sand.  I was in the water and guessed what she was up to, so I swam quickly to be in front of her.  She had pee pouring through her bikini bottom onto the sand.   When she was done, she simply got up and went back to sitting on her towel.

I feel like this would result in sand getting stuck on the wet bikini. Some people must have a lot more finesse than I'd have. (Or a lot more experience with bikinis. Being a guy does not help here!) But it's remarkable how open some people are with peeing in public.

Like I said in the very starting post of this forum thread, I've had a similar experience with pool peeing. It's been very rare for me to see anyone else doing the same, but I think that's mainly because my time spent around swimming pools has been with the athletic kind where people don't hang out on the edges that much (as opposed to resort pools where people just chill all day). I will say this, though — the pool I've done the most swimming at has a hot tub nearby, and I always have to wonder whether people are going in there to warm up or just to take a piss. I've done exactly that before, dipping into the water for maybe a minute or so, just relaxing against one of the jets and letting my bladder drain itself out in front of whoever else is in there. Then I get up and leave, no one the wiser! I'm sure I'm not the only one to do that.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Spectacle said:

pool I've done the most swimming at has a hot tub nearby, and I always have to wonder whether people are going in there to warm up or just to take a piss. 

I used to go to a health club with a pool and a hot tub, and at the time I didn’t think pissing in the pool was something adults did, so I would piss either in a shower cubicle while showering, or in the hot tub, where no one would be able to tell. 

1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

I used to go to a health club with a pool and a hot tub, and at the time I didn’t think pissing in the pool was something adults did, so I would piss either in a shower cubicle while showering, or in the hot tub, where no one would be able to tell. 

Well, you're right about that last part! Unless it's some really concentrated deep dark yellow coming out, no one can tell. But obviously adults do pee in the pool. A lot. And not just the ones who go to talk about it afterward on pee fetish websites. 😉

• Haha 1