Meet Your Pee Lover!

2prnot2p

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

LOL!  I just heard from the aforementioned couple.  They were married on April 27th!  I had asked them to keep me posted.  As I said, this is a first for me.  Strange, but true.  Just thought some of you might be curious about what finally happened.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 4:38 PM, 2prnot2p said:

Find that special someone for pee fun or any other fetish at the link below.  I've received some very positive feedback on it. Simply scroll down to 'Urolagnia (Water Sports/Urine)' in the drop-down search box at the right side of the page.  Good luck!  🙂

Pee & Fetish Personals

I just had a quick question about your website. Why is transgender listed as its own group? Shouldn't that be up to the person to disclose? Like a non-binary option would make sense but just putting down transgender is confusing to me. Thank you and I hope you have a good rest of your day 🙂 

7 hours ago, Riley said:

I just had a quick question about your website. Why is transgender listed as its own group? Shouldn't that be up to the person to disclose? Like a non-binary option would make sense but just putting down transgender is confusing to me. Thank you and I hope you have a good rest of your day 🙂 

In the search boxes, the choice for you (and what you are seeking) are the following:

Man
Woman
Couple (Man and Woman)
Couple (2 Men)
Couple (2 Women)
Group (Men and/or Women)
TS/TV/TG

What's the problem?  It's all there.  I think the choices are just fine. 

1 minute ago, 2prnot2p said:

In the search boxes, the choice for you (and what you are seeking) are the following:

Man
Woman
Couple (Man and Woman)
Couple (2 Men)
Couple (2 Women)
Group (Men and/or Women)
TS/TV/TG

What's the problem?  It's all there.  I think the choices are just fine. 

Sorry I didn't write very clearly. It was more of a question than an issue.

You have a catagory specifically for transgender individuals when there are male and female catagories. I was curious as to why you didn't just have a non-binary catagory or other catagory and then let any transgender individual disclose that information on their own. 

I hope I was more clear this time🙂Didn't mean to cause offense🙂 hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

@Riley

I understand your point now.  If one identifies as a female, even if the person is transgender, that person can check the "woman" box.  But, the only possible choices are male, female, or transgender.  Non-binary simply is not an option as it is NOT a gender and does not describe a person's identity.  It would be like having a ? there for them to check.  I hope you see my point. 

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • 1 month later...

The only thing that's free is registering. To view a profile you must upgrade to a plan. They should tell you that from the start. Opened  then closed my account within 15 min. 

Edited by P_lovinguy
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2018 at 12:38 AM, 2prnot2p said:

Find that special someone for pee fun or any other fetish at the link below.  I've received some very positive feedback on it. Simply scroll down to 'Urolagnia (Water Sports/Urine)' in the drop-down search box at the right side of the page.  Good luck!  🙂

Pee & Fetish Personals

Says free to join then tryst to charge you. Hmmm

Yes would strongly recommend avoiding this site. 

2prnot2p has just posted an affiliate link to Alt.com - it's not his site as he implies, he's just trying to profit of people joining via his link, hence the marriage stories.

I see a lot of people (understandably) looking for someone to share in their fetish with them. For anyone wanting to meet a 'pee lover', here's my advice:

• Firstly, understand that pee-specific dating sites are always flawed because the male:female ratio is incredibly one-sided, and always will be. Even on this site the ratio isn't balanced, and so you can imagine how few females are not only into pee, but also actively paying to list their profile on pee dating sites. They don't need to.  
  • So instead, meeting people indirectly through pee websites is great - for example, although this site is not for dating, genuine connections can be made with likeminded people, which could lead to something more potentially. 
  • For a more direct approach, you could try FetLife. I've never used it myself but have heard several good reviews, and it's one of the largest fetish communities for people looking to meet others, and most of the site and features are free apparently. Be very wary of any 'dating' site where pretty much everything costs money to do - otherwise how do you even know if the profiles are real before paying? (and quite often they aren't).
  • The other option is that you don't try to meet a 'pee lover' - instead meet someone in real life (or through a 'normal' dating method/site) and then at the right time tell them you're into pee and see if they can get on board with it. This forum is proof that quite often partners are willing to indulge even if they don't have the fetish themselves. They can 'learn' to enjoy it if it makes you happy. 

Perhaps not the answer people are hoping for, but I would hate for people to be throwing money at websites that really aren't going to give them results. Then again, there must be some women out there on these dating sites actively seeking a guy into pee, so if you do have money you want to spend on it and understand the chances and scam-potential, you never know, you might get lucky. Just be wary. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Yeah, just checked it out - it's basically a scam-site.

Yes, you  can look for people, but as soon as you click on ANY profile, you are reminded that you have to be a gold or at least silver member to be able to see the profile of other members.

And any form of membership costs money, of course.

Plus while I browsed through the search results, I did not notice anyone mentioning pee at all; but I stopped browsing once I noticed the "pay2contact"-policy, so my impression is not representative.

UPDATE:

I registered on this site like 30 minutes ago, with no high hopes of course, but you never know, so I gave it a try.

Now - remember, 30 minutes later - I allready got 6 messages from ladies all over the place that want to contact me.

Nono of them relate to anything I wrote in my profile, as expected.

If this site is not a scam site, then I'm the leaning tower of Pisa.