Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Sign in to follow this  
2prnot2p

Meet Your Pee Lover!

Recommended Posts

Find that special someone for pee fun or any other fetish at the link below.  I've received some very positive feedback on it. Simply scroll down to 'Urolagnia (Water Sports/Urine)' in the drop-down search box at the right side of the page.  Good luck!  🙂

Pee & Fetish Personals

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I got an email today from a fellow who met his girlfriend at our personals site.  Don't pop the champagne cork yet, but...they are now engaged!  That's a first.  Knock on wood, hopefully it will work out for them.  So, it CAN really happen.  Give it a shot! 🙂

G/S Paradise Pee & Fetish Personal Ads

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

LOL!  I just heard from the aforementioned couple.  They were married on April 27th!  I had asked them to keep me posted.  As I said, this is a first for me.  Strange, but true.  Just thought some of you might be curious about what finally happened.  🙂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

This thread deserves more visibility!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/22/2018 at 4:38 PM, 2prnot2p said:

Find that special someone for pee fun or any other fetish at the link below.  I've received some very positive feedback on it. Simply scroll down to 'Urolagnia (Water Sports/Urine)' in the drop-down search box at the right side of the page.  Good luck!  🙂

Pee & Fetish Personals

 

I just had a quick question about your website. Why is transgender listed as its own group? Shouldn't that be up to the person to disclose? Like a non-binary option would make sense but just putting down transgender is confusing to me. Thank you and I hope you have a good rest of your day 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Riley said:

I just had a quick question about your website. Why is transgender listed as its own group? Shouldn't that be up to the person to disclose? Like a non-binary option would make sense but just putting down transgender is confusing to me. Thank you and I hope you have a good rest of your day 🙂 

In the search boxes, the choice for you (and what you are seeking) are the following:

Man
Woman
Couple (Man and Woman)
Couple (2 Men)
Couple (2 Women)
Group (Men and/or Women)
TS/TV/TG

What's the problem?  It's all there.  I think the choices are just fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, 2prnot2p said:

In the search boxes, the choice for you (and what you are seeking) are the following:

Man
Woman
Couple (Man and Woman)
Couple (2 Men)
Couple (2 Women)
Group (Men and/or Women)
TS/TV/TG

What's the problem?  It's all there.  I think the choices are just fine. 

Sorry I didn't write very clearly. It was more of a question than an issue.

You have a catagory specifically for transgender individuals when there are male and female catagories. I was curious as to why you didn't just have a non-binary catagory or other catagory and then let any transgender individual disclose that information on their own. 

I hope I was more clear this time🙂Didn't mean to cause offense🙂 hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

@Riley

I understand your point now.  If one identifies as a female, even if the person is transgender, that person can check the "woman" box.  But, the only possible choices are male, female, or transgender.  Non-binary simply is not an option as it is NOT a gender and does not describe a person's identity.  It would be like having a ? there for them to check.  I hope you see my point. 

Edited by 2prnot2p

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

The only thing that's free is registering. To view a profile you must upgrade to a plan. They should tell you that from the start. Opened  then closed my account within 15 min. 

Edited by P_lovinguy

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...