If you could be any animal what would you be?

Riley

If you could be any animal you could think of what would it be? Also the parameters are that you keep your current brain and conciousness.

For realism I would probably be a peregrine falcon because I would have the freedom to fly anywhere at over 380 km/h.Β 

If we are being unrealistic either a dragon (toothless) or a vampire xD. Well depending on the version of vampirism that your going by xD

• Haha 1

Tough question.All animals are great in themselves,from an ant to a whale.

I would like to be one of those huge Baboons,they live in pretty ordered societies,everyone knows their place,you can sit around with your little pink dick sticking out all day long,and its wall to wall shagging,if you can get into the top echelons of society,that is...one downside,its pretty dog-eat-dog in a troop,lots of roughhousing etc..

But it still looks kind of fun.As fellow Primates,we might find the transition not so unfamiliar,they have close mother-child bonds,form friendships,work as a unit to defend the troop etc,against predators.In the pictures,its probably a dominant male using the "yawning" threat display,which in most cases puts off a challenger,thus resulting in no aggression,which is good,not wasting energy,or risking injury,or they give subtle signals using their eyebrows,much as we use facial gestures like smiling,frowning etc to communicate.

Also,making little Baboons...πŸ˜‰

Baboon1.jpg

baboon.jpg

• Like 2

@Riley

Β 

Pointless question

The answer is exceedingly easy and almost obvious

A GIANT SQUID!!!!

So I can explore the depths of the Oceans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

A giant tortoise would be a possibility.

Would be nice to live long enough to see the 22nd century.

Mind you, even being a pidgeon has it's advantages. I could hang around in the vicinity of Downing Street and every time I see a Tory politician, I could unleash another strategically placed bird shit bomb.

Only fair. They spend most of their time shitting on the rest of us after all.

Mind you, for comedic value it might be worth being one of these......and go randomly running past a bunch of stoned students....

untitled.png

Ostrich GIF

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

@Riley

Β 

Pointless question

The answer is exceedingly easy and almost obvious

A GIANT SQUID!!!!

So I can explore the depths of the Oceans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle with huge Sperm Whales in the oceans murky depths too!

• Hot 1

I actually wouldn't want to be an (other) animal then a human.

At least not when I have to keep my conciousness, as there would be many things I would miss.

If I absolutely HAD to pick one, I think I would pick a cat, preferably a house-cat in a good home, maybe with another (female) cat on my side (preferably one with a similar conciousness. ie. another human). Reason being: cats tend to do two of my favorite things as well: hug and cuddle.

Birds don't do that. Although the idea of being able to fly.... tempting.

Β 

If I could be unrealistic: hmm.... .

I have played the MMORPG "EverQuest" for a couple of years, and at one point a playable race of antropomorphic cats, known as Vah Shir, were added. I don't know why, and it was not until several years later that I heared about furries (people that like antropomorphic animals or even ... kind of identify as one... what ever this means). Btw, those Vah Shir where not small; actually a bit bigger then humans, about the size of barbarians, which where also a playable race. Their fur was modelled after big cat, like lions, tigers, lynx, etc. (Other playable antropomorpic animals where the Iksar, a reptiloid race, and much later the Froglok.... frogs essentially; EverQuest II also had Ratongas (Somehwta Halfling-Sized Rats), as a playble race, and Vanguard, another MMORPG , also had Wolf-like creatures as a playable race).

Ever since watching Disney movies I was familiar with antropomorphic animals and had no issue with them, as long as the antro-part of antropomorphic animals very much prevails the animal-part. That being said: the Vah Shir looked very cool (at least to me), an so I created a Vah Shir Rogue. It eventually became my main character.

I could imagine living as one of those, although having a tail and fur all over the body is probably not very funny in the long run; also I have trouble imagining being able to propperly kiss someone with a cat-like face and lips, but I am getting WAAYY ahead of myself... . o_0

Anyway, I think those furry-fans are not thinking things trough, propperly. They do create some interesting art, though, and some of those creators seemed to be into watersport, too... *cough-cough*

On 9/29/2018 at 10:31 PM, WantonLee said:

Β 

If I absolutely HAD to pick one, I think I would pick a cat, preferably a house-cat in a good home, maybe with another (female) cat on my side (preferably one with a similar conciousness. ie. another human). Reason being: cats tend to do two of my favorite things as well: hug and cuddle.

Β 

I really did not have to think hard. Truth is I’d love to be one of my cats with the life I have afforded them. Get loved, pampered, petted, have free reign of my domicile and not get bitched at if I wanted to sleep 8-20 hours a day.Β 

On 9/29/2018 at 11:04 PM, fannywatcher said:

Battle with huge Sperm Whales in the oceans murky depths too!

Maybe i could be a Sperm Whale...im sure i would soon be pretty spermy wrestling with Spyware the Squid!πŸ˜‰

squid.jpg

The more I look into this the more I realize that I'm kind of close to a vampire xD

I sleep only around 4 hours a night. I don't eat that much, I love strawberry smoothies, and I'm super sensitive to the sun I burn in like 10 minutes outside. If I want to do anything outside I have to use sunblock or a hat or bothπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or else it hurts. I don't want to at all too which makes it even worse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β