Small boobs....

Riley

5 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Unfortunately, i have very small titts, on the one hand it's nice not to have to wear a bra, but like when i go to the pool or the sea, i feel a little embarrassing because i too flat 😅

And what if you with your beautiful boobs are the most sexy , most sensetive and the most attractive for ...?

Embarrased to be different or to be better ?...

Please don't...

• Agree 2
On 5/2/2024 at 5:39 AM, Mary Moon said:

Unfortunately, i have very small titts, on the one hand it's nice not to have to wear a bra, but like when i go to the pool or the sea, i feel a little embarrassing because i too flat 😅

We don't believe you. 😉😉 (Can't blame a guy for trying...)

• Cheeky 2
On 5/2/2024 at 9:09 PM, Mary Moon said:

I hope you will see from reading this thread that there are many of us who think that small ones are the most beautiful.  🥰

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
On 5/2/2024 at 7:39 AM, Mary Moon said:

@Mary Moon, a lot of guys, including this one, are more turned-on by someone with small breasts rather than large floppy tits.  To me, small ones are more sexy to see. 

• Agree 2