Gunpowder club

spywareonya

For me the dream gun would be in the era of an old west, i would love to have real Colt single action army revolver and maybe the winchester rifle aswel. Somehow i find those guns specially beautiful and there is just something about them. Anyways where i live we have really strict laws for guns and civilian person is really hard to get a licence for a handgun of anykind.

Could buy the replica or deactived one, but its not the same as you know.

On 1/9/2021 at 6:00 AM, willinglywet said:

For me the dream gun would be in the era of an old west, i would love to have real Colt single action army revolver and maybe the winchester rifle aswel. Somehow i find those guns specially beautiful and there is just something about them. Anyways where i live we have really strict laws for guns and civilian person is really hard to get a licence for a handgun of anykind.

Could buy the replica or deactived one, but its not the same as you know.

I've always wanted a colt SAA revolver. Never made the leap into wheel guns lol. Iam a polymer 9mm pistol guy hahahaha

Guest UnabashedUser
20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I've always wanted a colt SAA revolver. Never made the leap into wheel guns lol. Iam a polymer 9mm pistol guy hahahaha

Get ya a Ruger Vaquero in .45. Classic old hogleg as we call them here in West Texas. For daily carry rather fond of my M and P .380 but for fun in the scrub, it's the Ruger. 

Get ya one and you can be a real PISTOLERO too. 

2238305-pistolero_no88.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

rugervaquero45.jpg

Your m+p is prohibited up here. Pistols must have a barrel length of 4.25 inches to be legal. 

My buddy has a Vaquero in .357 magnum, nice revolver. I may make the leap soon enough lol

I've got a m+p 9mm, a fine weapon in its own right as well