Live Action Thread

3 hours ago, quinn said:

currently holding as i make food and get ready to play some computer games for a few hours, and i’m prepared with wearing a few pairs of boxers and have towels on my chair. planning to let small spurts go as i play and get more desperate 

How is the holding going?

15 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

How is the holding going?

it was good! spent hours squirming in my chair and playing baldur’s gate 3 before giving in and letting out just enough to feel the dampness, and kept repeating that until i was soaking

3 hours ago, KylieK said:

Hi 

I'm holding my pee again, guys! ❤️❤️❤️🍑🔥🔥🍆

Will anyone join? 

I've been bloody full of pee for 6-7 hours! 

How are you doing now? Did you pee yet? I would imagine so if you had already been holding 7 hours when you posted.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Maclir said:

Gdybyś miała 11 lat, nie patrzyłabym na Twoje nagie ciało... ale z chęcią popatrzę i usłyszę, gdy już nie będziesz mogła go utrzymać.

Well, my body is already 20 years old, so you can look at it as much as you want ❤️🍑🍆🔥

• Love 1
Just now, Maclir said:

Patrzyłem, jak spuchnięty jest twój pęcherz i wyobrażałem sobie, ile siusiu musi się w nim znajdować

Maybe a liter of pee ❤️🍑🍆🔥

1 minute ago, KylieK said:

Well, my body is already 20 years old, so you can look at it as much as you want ❤️🍑🍆🔥

And I love looking at your body. What you gave shown looks VERY nice

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Wow, wygląda na bardzo pełny! 😊 😊 Czy wam w ogóle wyciekło?

I haven't peed a single drop for 10 hours, even though my bladder is under so much pressure and it keeps growing and growing!