Live Action Thread

4 minutes ago, clay6 said:

Haha very possible. You’d think all the stalls would’ve been their cue though 

That is true xD

4 minutes ago, clay6 said:

I’m open to suggestions. I’m at home but nothing is really off limits. 

Hmm xD do you have any chairs it would be possible to pee in? XD sorry

1:30 PM I had to pee a bit when I powered up my computer 2.5 hours ago.  It is much more intense now . Sitting here I can feel my bladder bulging against my cotton briefs-that's all I am wearing. I am going to get up get ready for bed( I worked last night) and take a shower before I allow myself to pee.

1:45 Standing up having a bit to eat and a big drink added much of the pressure to my penis as well as my bladder. I am still holding on without much difficulty,but my need to pee is quite urgent now.  My bladder didn't appreciate the second drink. Time for the shower test.

2:05

I made it through my shower mostly anyway. As usual the running hot water against my body made my feel like it was pressing against my pee hole trying to escape. A minute or so in I sensed a leak starting and I grabbed myself with my  hand ( I usually don't bother in the shower). My hand was soapy so the attempt was ineffective. There was just a small leak that did nothing to lessen the pressure. A few minutes later I was washing my abdomen  putting  only slight pressure on my bladder. This usually does not bother me, but this time there was a long one second spurt, I could not stop.

This lessened the pressure so I Could finish my shower without further loss of pee.

So here I am back sitting  at my computer naked and the brief resperate the spurt gave me , is gone. My bladder is bulging and penis aching..

2:20 Standing again has made it worse.  It is time to go because I am about to pee on the floor.

2:25 always  enjoying this feeling   i am still standing here   but I can't stand still . I had to give myself a squeeze my pee puffy dick .to keep my pee inside. It feels like it is about to come out ohh my god. Ok I stopped squeezing myself. Here it comes drip drip on the floor as I type. And I am under control again but it is time for bed. I have had to pee 3.5 hours. 

Edited by wettingman
update
  • Like 1

Starting a new hold to complete the challenge the winner of the latest pee lottery @ItalianPeeFan assigned me. I'm going to pee in legs on laundry xD but I didn't want to do this when I didn't have to go that much so I'm going to hold it until I really have to pee xD. I don't have to pee that badly now but am sipping on some water xD