Live Action Thread

I last peed when I got up this morning around 7:30 AM Eastern USA. With My  2  big mugs of morning tea in me I have had to pee since 10 AM  almost 3 hours.

My bulging bladder is pressing against my light blue jeans. There is considerable pressure in my penis, especially at my pee hole as well. 

I just guzzled a half liter of iced tea to add to the volume my bladder must contain.  I occasionally need   to squeeze my dick with my hand to keep my pants dry.

2.15 update  edit  Time to advance things with a do the dishes challenge squirming permitted but no hands.

Edited by wettingman
  • Hot 1

2:30 update edit Well that did not take long as I would expect. I almost leaked running the water into the sink. I only got a few dishes done, because I could not stand still. Without my hand assisting my pee constantly felt like it was going to come out. Unable to accomplish either thing I was trying to , I stood still and tried to wash dishes. The pressure on my pee hole steadily and  quickly increased .My penis swelled like it does just before I pee. I stopped doing dishes and clamped down with my sphincter with all my strength. But it was no use. I started to leak. Usually I get it under control after the initial pressure is released. I just continued slowly leaking. I thought for a few seconds I had stopped peeing , that what I felt was just to pressure of needing to go badly. But the warm wetness continuing to spread down my legs , as well as the constant drip from my crotch to the floor said otherwise. I had not let go so the stream was weak as I attempted not to continue wetting my pants. When my bladder was about half empty I stopped going. But by this time my jeans were soaked from just below my waist to the floor, so I just let the rest of it go.  I made a nice big puddle of urine on the floor. 

• Like 1

@Riley , good try. Letting a little off doesn't mean just a little squirt. When I have time to enjoy it, sometimes I have to let about half my bladder go. The trick is to not let it all out; but to let enough out that you can control it but still have something in your bladder that you'll feel soon.

I can't get on here all that much, but tomorrow I have the house to myself, so maybe I'll try this live thread for how I do things.

• Like 1

I'll try to keep up with this for a while. I've tried to journal my experiences of filling my bladder up, but when I go back and read them it does nothing for me. I'll see how this goes.

I woke up about half an hour ago. While I would normally have taken a leak, I have the house to myself today so I just went and made coffee. My second cup is almost finished.

When I'm filling up, sometimes I like to "tease" myself. I'll rub the head of my dick in a circular motion because for whatever reason, that increases the feeling that I have to take a leak. I also hang myself over either the toilet or the sink and relax a little bit. I'm still early on, so this did nothing for me. When I hang over the sink and it starts blasting out of me, I know I'm full.

3rd cup of coffee is done. Getting more urgent, but not enough to have to let some out yet. I'm going to have some vodka and Coke. The alcohol desensitizes me some, so I can last longer. My favorite drink for filling up is beer, but I don't have any and was too lazy to go out and get some this morning.

I've been up over two hours, had 3 cups of coffee, some water, and two vodka and cokes. I'm starting to feel the need to relieve myself. I hung myself over the sink and relaxed, and felt that "I'm totally going to piss" feeling spread all the way down my dick. Then I stopped and got another drink.

I'm starting to feel desperate, but it's at a point where it still feels good. Usually, once it crosses the boundary into just being uncomfortable, I let some out to bring it back down. But if I were doing anything else, I would have run to the bathroom a while ago.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, PissDude said:

I'm starting to feel desperate, but it's at a point where it still feels good. Usually, once it crosses the boundary into just being uncomfortable, I let some out to bring it back down. But if I were doing anything else, I would have run to the bathroom a while ago.

OMG are you still holding! 😂😂😂

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Looking good - Think you should definitely have a drink. Have a tall one, in fact have one for me too 😉

Thank you! I'm pantyless too if that's of interest 😂😂

I had an 800mL one xD

• Love 1