Live Action Thread

10 hours ago, sunny.puppy said:

right now as i type this i'm standing in the hallway outside my apartment in only a red hoodie, underwear, and sneakers- peeing myself slowly and just letting trickles of pee run down my leg and onto the carpet 

❤️ i'm in heaven 

I’m sitting here scrolling leaking in my shorts. I’ve drank a ton of water today and really need to go. After reading this it makes me want to feel pee run down my leg. My wet patch in my shorts is getting bigger. Outlined by my cock pressing against it. Going to lose it soon. 

• Hot 2

Well today took a turn for the better while I was at work. About 11:00 my housemate text me saying he was away tonight. I quickly grabbed a fresh litre bottle of water and drank it, then another 500ml bottle as well.

I peed a little whenever I got bursting between 11 and 14:00 to stop myself from getting too desperate. Finally, when I left at 14:00 I was very full and ready to relieve myself.

I had to make it back the 30 minute or so drive which was very difficult. But I managed it, and kept control of my bladder.

When I got back home, I quickly ran upstairs to change. I pulled down my work trousers & boxers. Grabbed a pair of tight sports briefs and pulled them up over my desperate penis. I felt my bladder tingle and penis spasm with excitement.

I grabbed a pair of dark jeans as well. Then ran into the bathroom. I jumped into the shower, dropped into a squat and power pissed straight through my tight polyester briefs. The relief was heavenly and the warmth felt so nice around my tingling penis.

Finally the flow subsided. I hopped out the shower and grabbed some toilet paper to dab myself a bit to stop the briefs dripping. Then I pulled my jeans on, and did up the zip, and button. I love the symbolism of doing up my jeans and trapping my pissy penis inside my trousers. It feels so naughty!

All of that was finished by about 14:45, and I have been sat relaxing watching TV on the leather sofa since then totally casual about the tight damp briefs clinging to my pissy privates.

I think between now and bed time I might be able to get at least 2 naughty rewettings done. 😛 So hopefully I'll keep you up to date.

Edited by jmatthews1995
Put wrong time. I'm an hour out as I'm on different shifts at the moment!

Just enjoyed a wonderful rewetting. Was bursting to pee so I just went to the toilet casual as anything. Sat myself down on it and pissed straight through my briefs for the 2nd time. Now I need to cook food while my little pissy cock is comfy in soaked briefs. 😛 

5 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

Im currently holding & thinking about doing my first semi public (well for me haha) pee tonight

@epdreamgirl feel free to PM me, I love to chat and hold with someone else and it's been a while since I have! I had a girl (who wants me to call her mommy) make me pee on her photo that I put on my backup phone in a plastic bag... Obviously I couldn't say no. But I'm starting to fill my bladder again....

3 minutes ago, AugustWet42 said:

@epdreamgirl feel free to PM me, I love to chat and hold with someone else and it's been a while since I have! I had a girl (who wants me to call her mommy) make me pee on her photo that I put on my backup phone in a plastic bag... Obviously I couldn't say no. But I'm starting to fill my bladder again....

Id love to chat on this thread !

Ive been kinda leaking a bit into a diaper. Once the sun starts to set I think I want to put on a pair of shorts and stand on my porch and pee. I’ve never done that! I’m also considering putting a skirt or pants on and peeing into my diaper while taking a walk.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, Jar351 said:

are you planning on going on your porch or heading out for a walk?

I havent decided yet! Im currently drinking some water, i have a few hours until dark. I plan on filling up and peeing a couple of times the next few hours. I need a few ideas where to pee haha

Just now, epdreamgirl said:

I havent decided yet! Im currently drinking some water, i have a few hours until dark. I plan on filling up and peeing a couple of times the next few hours. I need a few ideas where to pee haha

you are on the west coast of the US?  Maybe you can go on a bench when you are walking or take a bit and go in a trash can

I almost filled it all the way up!! It was so hot I am very turned on now. I wish i had to pee more. I just drank more water

Same here I feel like I should take a small pee in my closest since i've working up to do more naughty pees around my place

I wish i had the courage to pee around the house. A huge fantasy of mine is getting a hotel and covering it. 

same here!  Maybe we in a few months or years when we are both ready to do it we'll be back on the Live Action Thread talking about it mid pee lol