The Best Thing About My Flatmate

18 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thank you so much! A bit stuck on where to go on the next chapter though. Don’t want to do too much too soon 

I utterly agree

ps what about a new thread for the next 3-4 chapter? this is starting to be a bit long...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Don’t you dare stop now! This is so hot! Great descriptive account of how a pair of diapers feel. I luv the feeling of wetting in them. Or at least how I can wet in them and not be noticed.

It’s still not the same pleasure (for-me) as wetting in pants, or tights, panties...where you can feel the wetness everywhere, but it’s still an incredible feeling.

Please continue...

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
6 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I will definitely continue! Just searching for a bit of time and inspiration - currently in the middle of a bit of writers block brought on by exam/assignment season! I’ll get there 🙂

as Glad said, don't rush

these stories are heart touching, they wouldn't be that much if they were mechanically produced in a row!!!

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Jimee said:

Waiting for another chapter to this incredibly hot story,...

Birb does in&out, sometimes she stays out for very long periods, I learnt to simply wait, she is really a great and sensitive girl

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, bpb said:

Somehow it feels like Madison is going to get one rubbed out on her.  I wonder just how you are going to approach this action.

We can only wait my friend!!!

@chubbybirb999don't make us wait for too long!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I apologise I’ve not been here in ages - new job has taken up my entire life since the summer holidays. I have a week off starting Monday so if people are still up for chapters, I’m happy to post again? 🙂

I'm up for more!

9 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I apologise I’ve not been here in ages - new job has taken up my entire life since the summer holidays. I have a week off starting Monday so if people are still up for chapters, I’m happy to post again? 🙂

Hi I am just new here ,Your writing and storyline is fantastic , Please count me amongst your fans wanting you to continue ...

13 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Definitely always happy to hear more from you.