Click here to remove ads
chubbybirb999

The Best Thing About My Flatmate

GOLD members get all of the adverts removed... Click HERE to upgrade now and remove these messages!

Thank you so much! A bit stuck on where to go on the next chapter though. Don’t want to do too much too soon 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thank you so much! A bit stuck on where to go on the next chapter though. Don’t want to do too much too soon 

I utterly agree

ps what about a new thread for the next 3-4 chapter? this is starting to be a bit long...

Don’t you dare stop now! This is so hot! Great descriptive account of how a pair of diapers feel. I luv the feeling of wetting in them. Or at least how I can wet in them and not be noticed.

It’s still not the same pleasure (for-me) as wetting in pants, or tights, panties...where you can feel the wetness everywhere, but it’s still an incredible feeling.

Please continue...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I will definitely continue! Just searching for a bit of time and inspiration - currently in the middle of a bit of writers block brought on by exam/assignment season! I’ll get there 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Don't rush on my part. Unlike some things, I can hold out for this. 😀

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, glad1 said:

Don't rush on my part. Unlike some things, I can hold out for this. 😀

ahahha I got it!!!

6 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I will definitely continue! Just searching for a bit of time and inspiration - currently in the middle of a bit of writers block brought on by exam/assignment season! I’ll get there 🙂

as Glad said, don't rush

these stories are heart touching, they wouldn't be that much if they were mechanically produced in a row!!!

• Agree 1

Waiting for another chapter to this incredibly hot story,...

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, Jimee said:

Waiting for another chapter to this incredibly hot story,...

Birb does in&out, sometimes she stays out for very long periods, I learnt to simply wait, she is really a great and sensitive girl

Following this, I can’t wait for the next entry. You have me itching with desire. 

Somehow it feels like Madison is going to get one rubbed out on her.  I wonder just how you are going to approach this action.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, bpb said:

Somehow it feels like Madison is going to get one rubbed out on her.  I wonder just how you are going to approach this action.

We can only wait my friend!!!

@chubbybirb999don't make us wait for too long!!!

• Agree 2

I apologise I’ve not been here in ages - new job has taken up my entire life since the summer holidays. I have a week off starting Monday so if people are still up for chapters, I’m happy to post again? 🙂

• Like 4

2 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I apologise I’ve not been here in ages - new job has taken up my entire life since the summer holidays. I have a week off starting Monday so if people are still up for chapters, I’m happy to post again? 🙂

I'm up for more!

9 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Hi I am just new here ,Your writing and storyline is fantastic , Please count me amongst your fans wanting you to continue ...

13 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Definitely always happy to hear more from you.

Chapter 7

The best thing about my flatmate is just how accepting she is. There can't be many girls who, when waking up next to their best friend wearing one of their incontinence nappies, simply laugh and ask if I "enjoyed" it. I laughed, inwardly daring myself to say to her "Feel for yourself." But she was way ahead of me, her thin, cool fingers immediately finding the soft warmth inbetween my legs. She gave it a firm squeeze and squealed in delight. 

"Look at you!" she shrieked with laughter, giving it another squeeze. "You actually weed in it! Oh, bless you. You don't even have to wear these things and you're doing it anyway."

I felt a red hot flush from the tip of my head all the way down. "Well, yeah..." I mumbled. 

"Oh, no, I don't mean it like that!" Maddie's whole face suddenly softened and she grabbed my hands. "No, I didn't mean it like that. No, it's... it's super sweet that you're doing this. It's made me feel way better about the whole situation. You know, it takes some of the attention of "Maddie can't go for a wee under her own power". I just... I just think... it's super sweet..." 

I was beginning to notice her fidgeting a little - well, as much as a woman bedbound with two broken legs and a companion sleeping next to her could fidget.

"I just wanna say thanks," she finished clumsily. 

"S'okay babe. I get what you mean," I gave her hand a squeeze. "Besides, it was quite fun to wear." 

I thought she might grimace at my admission, but her face lit up again. "Yeah?"

"Well yeah. I mean, I'm always a fan of not having to get up to pee!" I couldn't help but blush again. The memory of my furious orgasm after my late night wetting was fighting to the front of my memory. I had a feeling it probably wasn't best quite yet to admit I found the whole thing a bit of a turn on. Especially when Maddie was squirming away so cutely in front of me. "Mads." I said carefully. "You... gotta wee?"

"A wee bit - no pun intended!" she giggled. "But I'm not sure this one can hold an entire morning pee."

"True..." I nodded. Maddie's morning pees were almost legendary in our house. I always knew when she was up as I could always hear her barrelling through the house, banging doors, often pulling down her pyjamas with no care of who could see her to get to the bathroom. What always followed was a thundering torrent of pee that could go on for up to a minute, followed by a satisfied sigh and a "That's better!". The fact that she hadn't already wet herself this morning was a miracle in itself. 

I hopped out of the bed. I felt the bottom of my nappy sag slightly, the heaviest part drooping a little further below my girlhood than I anticipated. I felt it, worryingly. Had I peed it already this morning? Was that possible? I certainly hoped not. Wearing a nappy for one night couldn't undo twenty odd years of toilet training, could it? 

"Hey? I don't mean to hurry you, but I'm reaaaally getting desperate here..."

Maddie's predicament took me out of my stupor. I delved into the bag of nappies, took out a fresh one and rounded on her. "Right. Shall we get you changed?"

"I suppose." she grimaced. "I'm sorry you have to deal with it."

"Don't even worry about it."

I'd come over all hot and stuttery. My fingers didn't want to obey what my brain was telling them. I shakily pulled back the covers. Maddie was lying there, her nappy swollen almost twice its size and a faint, off-yellow colour. I poked it experimentally and it squished under the force, already fully saturated. I had to work quickly. Maddie was already wriggling and looking at me pleadingly. I had no time to feel awkward. Maddie was lying there, absolutely bursting to wee. And if she leaked, it would probably ruin the mattress, and what would happen then? It would be a ruined mattress and nowhere for her to recover. 

"Right, lift up..." I whispered hoarsely and Maddie lifted her bottom up as high as she could. My trembling fingers found the tabs of her nappy and snapped them off. The nappy fell away with a soft slump, revealing Maddie's slightly damp vagina and mound, as well as a gentle smell of pee. It wasn't unpleasant, but fairly noticeable. I made a mental note maybe it would be best to change her before she went to sleep. 

"Oh no!" 

I jerked back into reality as a trickle of clear pee suddenly streamed out from her. It lasted only a few seconds and thankfully soaked into the nappy still underneath her but then, I heard a steady drip-drip-drip.

"Hurry!" Maddie cried. 

Deciding any protection was better than no protection, I snapped open the new nappy, pulled away the old one and quickly shoved the new one underneath her. Maddie's bottom fell back to the bed, still peeing. It trickled at first and then grew. The stream pushed itself out in a clear, driving rush, splattering into the awaiting nappy. She let out a groan of relief and a soft, dreamy look came over her face. The stream intensified, raging into the nappy, clear and warm, diving into the cotton softness underneath her. It went on for thirty long seconds. My gaze fixed firmly on the wee spurting out from her. I couldn't look away until she was done. 

"Enjoy the show!?" she teased after a few moments of awed silence. 

"I... I have never seen so much pee before." I stammered out. 

"I told you I was desperate!" She snorted and wiggled herself, a few more drops clinging to the sweet curve of her mound and finally drip-drip-dripping into her nappy. "Ahhh..." she sighed in satisfaction, then eyed me still staring. "Come on, I'm cold now!" She giggled. 

"Of course, sorry..." I muttered foolishly, closing up her nappy with a flourish. I hesitated for a moment. "You sure you don't want... a fresh one?"

"No point," she shrugged airily, reaching for her phone. "They'll get used up too quickly if we do that. Especially..." she added, with a deliberate stare at me over the screen. "Especially if you're gonna be wearing them too. You know, to help me feel a bit better."

I gaped at her for a few moments and then a smile tugged at the corners of my mouth. "You are amazing, you know that?" 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2