Hey There!

Guest UnabashedUser

Welcome to the party.

I've been here for around 3 years and have enjoyed the camaraderie and friendship that many offer here. The intensity of the real life peeing stories and sometimes photos are the most interesting to me and I look forward to reading all about your adventures in this sport.

You can read about my wife and me  experiences in real life here https://peefans.com/search/?q=bonnie

Hope you enjoy and comment.

All the best

Jim and Bonnie

15 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Hello everyone. 

So this is the first fetish forum Ive joined ever, Im using a username different from my own and Im quite nervous. Bacardi is my favorite rum, so I thought it was appropriate for a username lol. 

Im a woman in my early 20s who has been lurking for a while now and decided to take the plunge and register to post some of my own stories and such. Ive been into naughty peeing since I was very small, but as I grew older I kinda kept it a secret. Im really hoping this community will help me explore and get over my fears. 

Thanks for having me! 😚

I am so happy to have another happy girl here to have fun with us

Indeed, this forum is not only about light

Is also a shelter for sensitive people who somehow did not found exceedingly friendly attitude in the world for our fetish

great friendships are born here, much going Beyond this forum, and here you can find clubs about history, war, psychology, society, of the highest level I ever stumbled across on the Web

You can't even imagine how deep and friendly this forum is

take you time, the Staff is incredibly gentle, and senior users are more than happy to answer EVERY your very questions!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am so happy to have another happy girl here to have fun with us

Indeed, this forum is not only about light

Is also a shelter for sensitive people who somehow did not found exceedingly friendly attitude in the world for our fetish

great friendships are born here, much going Beyond this forum, and here you can find clubs about history, war, psychology, society, of the highest level I ever stumbled across on the Web

You can't even imagine how deep and friendly this forum is

take you time, the Staff is incredibly gentle, and senior users are more than happy to answer EVERY your very questions!!!

I haven't told anyone about my fetish at all. Even just writing about it with my husband sleeping next to me is making me nervous. I feel like Im coming out of a closet of sorts by joining and making it known, I wanted somewhere to turn so that I can talk about it an not be judged 😔 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I haven't told anyone about my fetish at all. Even just writing about it with my husband sleeping next to me is making me nervous. I feel like Im coming out of a closet of sorts by joining and making it known, I wanted somewhere to turn so that I can talk about it an not be judged 😔 

Judged?

Here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Baby, your fetish is absolutely natural

You still do not know anything about me but I have been privy to many inncer circles, both occult and scientifical, and can absolutely tell you:

Scientists are discouraged from talking about this with the folk, but the fascination with the hormons presented in urine is common to every animal, and also to humans

Fair and square, and that's all!

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Hello everyone. 

So this is the first fetish forum Ive joined ever, Im using a username different from my own and Im quite nervous. Bacardi is my favorite rum, so I thought it was appropriate for a username lol. 

Im a woman in my early 20s who has been lurking for a while now and decided to take the plunge and register to post some of my own stories and such. Ive been into naughty peeing since I was very small, but as I grew older I kinda kept it a secret. Im really hoping this community will help me explore and get over my fears. 

Thanks for having me! 😚

@Bacardi  It seems to me that here in the past half year a number of young ladies have joined this forum and become somewhat active.
I have been on the forum for a number of years and it seems to have collected quite a number of ladies recently more so than in the distant past.
I hope that we see your name around.  Feel free to enter items and they will be responded to by others on the forum.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, bpb said:

It seems to me that here in the past half year a number of young ladies have joined this forum and become somewhat active.
I have been on the forum for a number of years and it seems to have collected quite a number of ladies recently more so than in the distant past.
I hope that we see your name around.  Feel free to enter items and they will be responded to by others on the forum.

@Bacardi

Here, you already met one of our most polite members!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Wow, ya'll really are nice. I wasnt expecting so many people to comment lol. I gotta go pay my respects to a member on here that writes really well. Ive had at least 5 orgasms in his name!

I love this place already!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

who who who????😋

Nopjans, I think is what his name is. He wrote a story about a woman peeing in a museum..........even just thinking about it makes me wet.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Wow, ya'll really are nice. I wasnt expecting so many people to comment lol. I gotta go pay my respects to a member on here that writes really well. Ive had at least 5 orgasms in his name!

I love this place already!

There is some really HOT items on the forum.  You will have your problem trying to find the earlier ones.
When you have been around awhile.  I will try to point you to some of Vikka's account.  She is a little girl from Sweden.  She suffers from a Bipolar disorder.  When she is up she has some really HOT personal accounts.  When she is depressed she can be absent from this forum for many months.  We haven't seen anything of her this year.

Edited by bpb
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Nopjans, I think is what his name is. He wrote a story about a woman peeing in a museum..........even just thinking about it makes me wet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

You found THAT hot?

HAHAHAHAHA

Then read "The Piss Empire"

I sincerely think it is the best piss fictional installment I EVER read in my Whole life

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Hi Bacardi

You will soon appreciate that we don't judge and that you are just one of us and quite normal. There are plenty of places to pee that we find O.K. that are generally accepted to be off limits.

Have fun!
PP

• Agree 2

Hi and welcome, Bacardi.  As you've not doubt already discovered, we're a very friendly bunch and there's nothing to be anxious about.  I look forward to enjoying your contributions and learning about your experiences.   

Hey Bacardi, welcome. I’m like you, this is my first venture into a fetish forum and honestly, I tend to lurk more so than post. Part of that is due to time, I just don’t have tons of it, but part of it is also probably due to a certain shyness that I’m used to carrying with my fetish and as a result, it’s hard to just go somewhere and talk and talk and talk. Awesome to have another fellow younger pee fan though. I think our generation is breaking down the doors a bit to more widespread acceptance, which is awesome! 🙂