Gallery of The Gods

744098967_r__lyeh_by_tobaal1.thumb.jpg.a2143a49a41528bf39068be9aa4816ce.jpg

A fractal rendering to give an advide of how Their world looks like on a scientifical stance

They are masses of tentacles swhirling in a place like this, preying upon smaller creatures and contacting our race to offer Their Knowledge, so that we can evolve faster and along a safe road

• Like 2
  • Love 1

royo.thumb.jpg.dc427008de3bbfb37ed9e5f4a3064c4c.jpg

The VERY first picture of Her I donwloaded upon discovering the Internet world about... let's see... twenty years ago!!! Ok not maybe so long ago, but it was really the very first, and so many years ago!!!

The Marvellous Lady with the Raven!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

61254456_rsz_skullthrone_84721.jpg.e14bf3e56eb528f1f5ac7e2806025335.jpg

Satan, on His Throne of the Absolute Power

The Overlord of the Netherworld

All spirits who are of belligerant disposition fight each other like some kind of sport in these fighting pits, and He watches intentely their struggle, Death, and evolution

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1087743147_rudra_tandava_by_sickjoe-d4vprz82.thumb.jpg.3ca2eb2ccd400084d35af0d89d8891be.jpg

This is peculiar. She is Cipactli, an ancient Goddess of the original american spirituality, before Aztecs, Mayan and Incas. It is an original perception of Kali, though the myths about Cipactli are bit darker than what She deserves. They say that She was so bloodthirsty that it was necessary to lock Her away in the Underworld, where She found quite well thus becoming its ruler, but only by the Covenant that people would have performed a lot of human sacrifices for Her for all eternity!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2146475176_RWvFK2rUL9vCe1n5b_57EDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm91.jpg.b52731c22d10d5a55ec6c4610cffed64.jpg

A pic (I don't even know if it is law-abiding to take one, maybe flashes are forbidden) of the Catacombs beneath Paris. TEN millions of skulls packed together. and no echoes round corners, to the point that tourists have to stick to the Group or could really get lost

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2134146470_sacrifice_to_the_dark_sun_by_albertdark-d3or1ty1.thumb.jpg.e307c0e62f80b57a233624691e61ded8.jpg

This is Gaia in Her Dark form. When She appears in this guise, She is not "dark" in the most common sense, it is more correct to say that She patronizes and oversees the correct use of what ENDS life rather than, as more usual, what keeps it active.

She is of immense utility to help people de-censor the last and deepest fringes of themselves, but I am not yet at Her level of Initiation.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1600555530_scream_by_editingninja-d5imopj1.jpg.758fce0095cf4c4c3e86ccd1218819e0.jpg

A pic to state quite clearly the kind of inner struggle and sensations  a Witch daily have to cope with

We have no doubt about the great truths of Life, but our unconscious really surfaces...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1161819354_sedlec-ossuary-03-augustus-2007-14u421.thumb.jpg.d9990cca123b403a2a9e225c8cb0d4b3.jpg

Another incredible image of a Khlysty Church in Russia

If this cannot make people reflect about the impermanency of physical life (thus fearing less death) nothing else will!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1039860714_shadow--300x3011.jpg.51dd44076427205b7cf7df4050a40e07.jpg

This is a very esoteric image

Pan here manifests as a living symbol of unconscious surfacing, making the soul, here represented by the woman, to see herself in the mirror, where her semblance is shown in couple with her shadow. His Right Hand is the revelator of the secrets, but in His Left Hand He carries a flame of enlightening. It is not the direction toward which she is looking, thus it will not be a conscious process, but its presence enlighten the Whole room, thus making, even if not directly gazed upon, the Whole process to be possible

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1442788851_Shapeshifter_by_bonegoddess-d5nxdbl1.thumb.jpg.bcd79bf78df97f73eee467e1461f7c43.jpg

Oh, this is very particular

Rare, indeed

This is "Satan" in the interpretation of the North American Natives, where He was known under many names:

Thunder

Raven

Coyote

or simpy  "He-Who-Has-No-Face"

He is a shapeshifter, able to take all forms because He transcends them all

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 21 June 2018 at 9:29 PM, spywareonya said:

Witches which are not practicing are maybe uninterested in piss, yet allow me to notify this to you: for Witches (before actual initiations in the Mysteries of Holy Water) consider piss more like a normal part of sex

Probably if you ask her about fetish, she would tell you she do not cares that much

But you fuck her hard AND THEN at a certai point took it out and piss on her, she would offer herself to your stream without problem

Indeed, piss is not my only fetish

I can verify this one, I cannot remember how many times I've done this, or how many times the girls have done it to me, getting so into it, then being told to stop, and go on her. The feeling is almost overpowering, and the orgasmic finale is always the most intense.

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Scot_Lover said:

I can verify this one, I cannot remember how many times I've done this, or how many times the girls have done it to me, getting so into it, then being told to stop, and go on her. The feeling is almost overpowering, and the orgasmic finale is always the most intense.

Yeah, your girls got a special link to the depths of Existence

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On going through this thread, I'm struck by the similarities with the striking resemblances to some movies and books.

The Spider - Lord of the Rings

Conan, The Barbarian

Even a loose link to Harry Potter (Unicorn is eaten, not a deer)

Have all of these authors been associated with this too?

• Love 1
Just now, Scot_Lover said:

On going through this thread, I'm struck by the similarities with the striking resemblances to some movies and books.

The Spider - Lord of the Rings

Conan, The Barbarian

Even a loose link to Harry Potter (Unicorn is eaten, not a deer)

Have all of these authors been associated with this too?

Many of these similarities are what I call "CO-co-incidental" because they are incidental or simply coincidence, but also not, let me explain

Witchcraft relies on Entities, and Entities, though being NOT the personification of human archetypes, are indeed quite similar to them, and sometimes uses them as masks to present Themselves to humans

because of this, every author delving in his own unconscious even without studying stuff, will un-avoidably ends up producing stuff which is similar to the Gods, because it is archetypical

Witchcraft is NOT a religion of archetypes, but indeed is very close because arhcetypes are what the Gods uses to meet as Midway between their utterly formless and our shape-related world.

Thus everybody exploring their unconscious to produce art will stumble upon the masks used by the Gods; not because they studied anything: but because it's Always the same roster

NOW, speaking of the three persons you talked about, Tolkien, Howard and Rowling, they had ALL knowledge of the supernatural, Howard because of a limitless passion for almost everything existing (indeed an incredible man), thus incidentally also for the Occult; Tolkien studied theology, and though happily a self-declared Christian, was also convinced that Pagan Gods and Christian Angels were one and the same (not that far from truth, he was...) so studied intensely pagan religions

AND Rowling

She studied Witchcraft for real. The subtle difference between Good and Evil, apparently blatant but indeed much more complicated than classic "good guy versus bad guy", and many of the most complicated spells, denote that she took the matter much more seriously than she wanted to reveal

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, spywareonya said:

royo.thumb.jpg.dc427008de3bbfb37ed9e5f4a3064c4c.jpg

The VERY first picture of Her I donwloaded upon discovering the Internet world about... let's see... twenty years ago!!! Ok not maybe so long ago, but it was really the very first, and so many years ago!!!

The Marvellous Lady with the Raven!!!

Lilith.

The one whose pics you share the most and who is the most sensuous and erotic of them all, it seems.

• Agree 1

61254456_rsz_skullthrone_84721.jpg.e14bf3e56eb528f1f5ac7e2806025335.jpg

Satan, on His Throne of the Absolute Power

The Overlord of the Netherworld

All spirits who are of belligerant disposition fight each other like some kind of sport in these fighting pits, and He watches intentely their struggle, Death, and evolution

Satan as overlord of pits where belligerent spirits fight each other is evocative of Christion notions of Hell. Is this just coincidence?

At some point when I next have a day off I will have to go back and read all your descriptions of the Gods in that other thread, because preconceived archetypes I have grown up with are very entrenched and probably still influence my perceptions more and more as some of the details of your descriptions fade from memory. 

Also, I need to fully reaffirm in my mind exactly whom is the son or daughter of whom, and revise in my head something of each of their characters. It is a lot of info and not everything I have read gets retained on a first reading. Some gets forgot and must be read again.

I used to have this problem in my school days. Some kids could read something once and remember it all. I often had to read things several times before it all sank in. The upside though is that once I had learned something fully I rarely ever forgot it.

• Hot 1

1087743147_rudra_tandava_by_sickjoe-d4vprz82.thumb.jpg.3ca2eb2ccd400084d35af0d89d8891be.jpg

This is peculiar. She is Cipactli, an ancient Goddess of the original american spirituality, before Aztecs, Mayan and Incas. It is an original perception of Kali, though the myths about Cipactli are bit darker than what She deserves. They say that She was so bloodthirsty that it was necessary to lock Her away in the Underworld, where She found quite well thus becoming its ruler, but only by the Covenant that people would have performed a lot of human sacrifices for Her for all eternity!!!

I see what you mean by darker than She deserves.

What does seem to happen a lot is that Truth often gets overlaid by flawed human suppositions and misinterpretations so gets distorted into different directions. In pre-colonial South American societies, these directions do often seem excessively bloodthirsty.

• Agree 1
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

2134146470_sacrifice_to_the_dark_sun_by_albertdark-d3or1ty1.thumb.jpg.e307c0e62f80b57a233624691e61ded8.jpg

This is Gaia in Her Dark form. When She appears in this guise, She is not "dark" in the most common sense, it is more correct to say that She patronizes and oversees the correct use of what ENDS life rather than, as more usual, what keeps it active.

She is of immense utility to help people de-censor the last and deepest fringes of themselves, but I am not yet at Her level of Initiation.

So she is the one who can help with understanding the deepest parts of our subconscious minds? Where we have most of our deepest, darkest, or most traumatic shit buried? After all, every human has within them the spark of both good and evil, the capacity for both deep compassion and cruel sadism, the willingness to risk one's life to save another, or the ability to snuff a life out for sadistic pleasure. The spark of all that is good and all that is bad is within everyone. Most of the potentially very worst stuff is buried so deep in our subconscious, firmly under lock and key and guarded my our consciences and superegos, that we are thankfully unaware that such darkness is even there.

But it is because it is there that such evils as the Nazis were able to get otherwise normal everyday people to descend into the depths of depravity, by "normalising" such conduct for them and approving it, convincing them that it was both acceptable and good. It is often frightening to consider to what extent the Nazi murderers and cruel sadists had until then been mostly normal and unremarkable people. The Nazis managed to "de-censor" the darkest components within people's psyches whilst giving license to that as acceptable.

So I guess when it comes to de-censoring the deepest depths of our subconsciouses, the guidance of Gaia is most desirable?

• Love 1

1600555530_scream_by_editingninja-d5imopj1.jpg.758fce0095cf4c4c3e86ccd1218819e0.jpg

A pic to state quite clearly the kind of inner struggle and sensations  a Witch daily have to cope with

We have no doubt about the great truths of Life, but our unconscious really surfaces...

We all have troubling and potentially disturbing or terrible things or impulses buried deep in our subconscious.

I guess witches need to look so deeply into themselves that they have to confront all this from time to time where most of us do not?

If that is so I can understand the difficulty, but it is also probably the mastering of it which helps to give you your strength.

• Love 1

1039860714_shadow--300x3011.jpg.51dd44076427205b7cf7df4050a40e07.jpg

This is a very esoteric image

Pan here manifests as a living symbol of unconscious surfacing, making the soul, here represented by the woman, to see herself in the mirror, where her semblance is shown in couple with her shadow. His Right Hand is the revelator of the secrets, but in His Left Hand He carries a flame of enlightening. It is not the direction toward which she is looking, thus it will not be a conscious process, but its presence enlighten the Whole room, thus making, even if not directly gazed upon, the Whole process to be possible

So it is possible to develop spiritually and in your heart and soul, on a subconscious level without being consciously aware of it sometimes?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

So it is possible to develop spiritually and in your heart and soul, on a subconscious level without being consciously aware of it sometimes?

Can this also happen when you're asleep?

The inherited cause of bad dreams and nightmares because we cannot understand them?

• Like 1
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:54 AM, steve25805 said:

Satan as overlord of pits where belligerent spirits fight each other is evocative of Christion notions of Hell. Is this just coincidence?

At some point when I next have a day off I will have to go back and read all your descriptions of the Gods in that other thread, because preconceived archetypes I have grown up with are very entrenched and probably still influence my perceptions more and more as some of the details of your descriptions fade from memory. 

Also, I need to fully reaffirm in my mind exactly whom is the son or daughter of whom, and revise in my head something of each of their characters. It is a lot of info and not everything I have read gets retained on a first reading. Some gets forgot and must be read again.

I used to have this problem in my school days. Some kids could read something once and remember it all. I often had to read things several times before it all sank in. The upside though is that once I had learned something fully I rarely ever forgot it.

@steve25805

Christian hell is a complicated misinterpretation, because many DIFFERENT truths stepped in about it

There are TWO places of suffering for souls, one is Purgatory, and is not a place, but a "class of experience", lived by souls in the DreamWeb, who mandatorily have to understand their errors and behold them in order to have them cleansed for free by the White magick of Kali, but if you got a list of errors long like the cock of a horse, you are in for a stressful experience!

That kind of suffering, very similar to a bad dream after too much drinking, is usually visceral, over-emphasizing yuour favourite sins, but not as punishment, is like being trapped in one's own unconscious, and obviously it is filled with stuff in according to one's nature.

So, somebody who destroyed marriage and family because a never-eased trauma forced him to spend thousands of $ to lure girls half his age into sex and even mortgaged his house to have more moneys to spend this way, well this man will live his DreamWeb experience like trapped in a living cell made of limbs, dripping sexual fluids, moaning unceasingly, and after the initial arousal, it will become quite stressful, because morbid was the way he lived this while alive, and though not a punishment in any way, morbidness is still in him! With time, this will ease: the myth about souls that through Purgatory reaches Heaven is not correct but also not utterly made-up: after understanding your errors, the dream gets safer, and in the end, it becomes so beautiful that you get plenty of marvels, and after a while, you are ready to be born again.

So, the christian depiction of hell, where sins are enflated and punished, is spurious, because the enflation-like stuff is about Purgatory (which the christians consider milder), the punishment, no, the Gods do not punish anybody, but can be violent if needed to avoid a worse situation while on Earth.

The TRUE HELL is not for souls, though the deranged souls of those REAL black magicians who sold their souls to the Demons also reside here: is a limitless black/grey nothingness, without a up or a down, left nor right, front and tail. A limitless sensation of negativity reigns here, so powerful that it actually consumes the soul-energy and drains existence, but without ever dispelling, only making itself felt as an overwhelming anguish and abyssal despair, yet so deep it is not an emotion, almost a coercion-toward-feeling-like-shit.

It is not a place of punishment, is a prison, the place where demons are locked. That awful sensation is not indeed a punishment appointed by the Gods, is the sensation produced by energy particles that do what they can to escape the nearness of demons and damned souls, creating a powerful dispersing flux, thus engendering that sensation of vacuum sucking life away.

There, emptiness, fear and anguish, are definitely more powerful than the overall harmony of the soul, ad get the upper hand over everything else, leaving its inhabitants speechless, un-awared, but totally possessed by this nameless and pointless evil.

This is "Hell". Nobody returns from there. Only those forever Beyond salvation are dragged there, and upon the complete eradication of demons and all its denizens, it will not exist anymore, because, if you remember my explaination about demons, they are not simply "evil", they are actually corrupted by a living form of ultimate black magick, without whose existence evil would never reach such peaks, keeping it cleanseable by the Gods.

In both cases, there are no gladiators arenas of belligerant spirits: in one case is just a bad dream, in the other case, ultimate demise. A figthing pit of war-faring spiritis is simply the most vigorous and violent portions of the spiritual realm, where ferocious but not-at-all-evil entities take out their martial attitude. Many of them are neutral spirits, therefore a bit selfish and opportunist. because of this, powerful good entities watch over their fights, to ensure fairness.

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Lilith.

The one whose pics you share the most and who is the most sensuous and erotic of them all, it seems.

She is quite easy to be spotted, as She is the ultimate fantasy of all men and women of Earth. She indeed is Eros as an archetype.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I see what you mean by darker than She deserves.

What does seem to happen a lot is that Truth often gets overlaid by flawed human suppositions and misinterpretations so gets distorted into different directions. In pre-colonial South American societies, these directions do often seem excessively bloodthirsty.

Yes, they were really much much war-faring. It doesn't mean they were evil, it is more complicated. Violence is inscribed in our DNA for various uses: one of these, is to ensure the conquest of a geographical region, subsequently abandoning it when it is done.They were constantly at war with one another, thus violence was never abandoned and was thus felt everywhere...

and it leaked in their worship

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We all have troubling and potentially disturbing or terrible things or impulses buried deep in our subconscious.

I guess witches need to look so deeply into themselves that they have to confront all this from time to time where most of us do not?

If that is so I can understand the difficulty, but it is also probably the mastering of it which helps to give you your strength.

You said it marvellously

We ALL have that to face sooner or later, in this life or the next one,  but Witches face it in this one. And yes, that is the source of our strenght. We befriend our dark fringes thus we are less stressed and weakened by co-hexisting with unsolved problems

• Like 1
  • Love 1