Gallery of The Gods

254436843_machaincloak1.thumb.jpg.b64f01142b02890b13a87f6b577b27ee.jpg

One of my most favourite

Lilith in Her overal totemic Raven-headed form

She once appeared like this to me in one of the most intimate and life-changeing rituals I ever performed

I adore these images since that...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

102899888_mystery__moon_goddess_by_vasylina-d7xigof1.thumb.jpg.da2722b28ab14a2b7c33a75125414def.jpg

A rendition of Lilith inspired by the cultural image of Sumerian Inanna, Godess of Love, War and Sex

Here She conveys Her most starry undertone, the promise for a Life which REALLY runs Beyond our wildest imagination

• Love 3

243666029_ocean__sky__stars__and_you_by_muddymelly-d4bg1ub-png1.thumb.jpg.6a757f24813239e57b2771c8613895cc.jpg

A most beautiful rendition of the World of Spirits

Not all its facets are identical, and only the most far, extreme and luminous are like this

This is the very Home of the Gods

And it can indeed help us to understand why I Always say They are both violent and luminous/happy: an entity which is not (and They are NOT indeed) spiritually impervious to Beauty and Marvel, though violent as everybody is upon renouncing hypocrisies, cannot help be happy AND luminous living in a place like this

NOT saying They would be worse if They didn't live there: this is only a metaphor. I mean, that They are like this image, Themeselves before and Beyond any helps from the overall ambient, They are like this place

Imagine to be here: you can piss all around you. You can scream. You could even kill. The inherent beauty would not be despoiled, and enwrap everything in this heart-touching Marvel. The soul can feel like this, regardless of "where", upon reaching a certain level of evolution, and They are Beyond that indeed

• Love 3

6401732_Oko_Grozy_Burza1.thumb.jpg.b3e32548bb9cb0b7f78dff1d3b6f2ab1.jpg

This istead is a more "energetic/masculine" interpretation of Their world. It is not in oppositione of the previous picture: simply, last one showed how spiritual and devoid of darkness it is; this one shows how powerful, crazy and frenzied it is. And just as much the previous image could spiritualize everything, even the act of Killing and devouring a prey, this pic indeed act the same on an opposite stance: this image shows how EGO-less yet overloaded Their lifestyle is, somebody accepted here could even die three seconds after arrival, not only he would be honoured like only denizens of a place like this could; he would also be revived soon, much empowered, turning his Death in an actual blessing and baptism

Death will forever exist

Spirituality cannot eliminate it, thus it consequently do NOT want to eliminate it, as it only wants what can be obtained and is useful to be sought

What spirituality offers is ANSWERS about a completely different way of living and experiencing it upon reaching better evolutive levels

We don't have problems with a little scar: when Death will be felt as nothing worse than a little scar, we will not fear it anymore though it will continue to exist

At that point, we will not fear anything anymore

And we could concentrate on the two only things all powerful spirits care about: more power, and helping others

• Like 1
  • Love 2

432562437_original1.jpg.cfa5c684fc4aa4388f31b4bf4835d753.jpg

A splendid rendition of the darkest aspect of Lilith

Only those who dare face their unconscious can master it and eliminate all negativity its fringes hide...

"Drink the Devil's blood and become..."

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

1963343252_quaz-sci-fi-science-fiction-planets-moon-sky-stars-moonlight-sky-clouds-mountains-trees-forest-landscapes-nature-fields-hill-winter-snow1.thumb.jpg.a38d3c1c9915cabda2023ff97cf521ed.jpg

Another marvellous rendition of the world of spirits, this is a bit more reachable level, inhabited by fairies and pixies!!!

That looks awesome.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

That looks awesome.

Yes, I can tell you that actually peering there is incredible

Is like an hallucinogenic trip but comes not from chemicals but from amplified perceptions

Fairies and pixies are hard to spot because are terribly good at hiding but can be sensed as little, terribly quick "presences" swhirling around you

They are rarer now in places filled with human because being made of electricity and quantistic energies, they are greatly disturbed by modern technology

In the future we will produce different energy sources that will stop driving them away but for now, they can survive only in locations devoid of human presences

They are like chil, innocent and happy, and are incredibly luminous but also very vulnerable: they are not characterially strong and get scared incredibly easily

But their simple existence if of the utmost importance for Nature

• Love 3
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

654883366_luis-kobieta-royo-demon1.thumb.jpg.f16bdc3ea25e409244c9aa528152abcd.jpg

Lilith, in Her Seductress stance, dark and sensual...

In many of your images of Lilith she appears very erotically appealing. On occasions I've been tempted almost to make lewd comments along the lines of what I wouldn't mind having her do - sort of thing I might do anywhere else on this forum - but didn't out of respect.

But this does beg another question. Do your beliefs include any concept of blasphemy? Is it possible to blaspheme your gods my making crude sexual comments or saying anything else they might regard as disrespectful?

The beauty of Lilith in your pics often seems to combine an immense eroticism, with an attraction that is far above mere lust and more akin to higher spirituality.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

So if you are a Dakini, does that mean Alex is an Aghori?

There are two kind of Aghori

The usual ones, are called Nirvani, which means "Those who transcended all attachments" and are those I described to you till now

The Gharbari, "Householders" but also "Hiding in plain sight", are particular kind of Aghoris who got license from Kali Herself to live a life similar to that of normal humans, yet sticking to the inner tenets of the Path, whichis the total refuse of anything which is un-related to human actual evolution. One of the most famous and powerful Aghori of all times was a Gharbari.

Alex had contacts with an ex-Nirvani now Gharbari, and himself is a Gharbari. His training had been ten times harder than mine and turned him into something inhuman. Without his love and help I could have never overcame my teenage family/life problems, and I would have never become a Witch

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

In many of your images of Lilith she appears very erotically appealing. On occasions I've been tempted almost to make lewd comments along the lines of what I wouldn't mind having her do - so of thing I might do anywhere else on this forum - but didn't out of respect.

But this does beg another question. Do your beliefs include any concept of blasphemy? Is it possible to blaspheme your gods my making crude sexual comments or saying anything else they might regard as disrespectful?

The beauty of Lilith in your pics often seems to combine an immense eroticism, with an attraction that is far above mere lust and more akin to higher spirituality.

Great question

In my Path there is not such a concept of blasphemy because in itself blasphemy means to disrespect a God, and this cannot happen. One could be disrepsectful to Them with his words but the funny and pathetic thing is that his soul would meanwhile cover her face in shame at that action, plus a God is an actual entity, not a defenseless concept considered holy only because kept protected from people's lewdness. Gods are living beings, and are very "actual", either you actually oppose Them (in which case They could die of laughter) or you are simply making a mess of your own dignity.

But They are not archetypes to be respected, They have no need for respect as They have no needs and cannot be defeated. Too aloof to even hear anybody being lewd to Them. It would be like a man swimming among a Group of whales trying to open his mouth underwater to shout bad things at them. Ridiculous to the same degree.

Yet, though blasphemy is impossible, lack of due respect is another thing. Those who felt Their power on an actual stance, like objects moving or exploding, and situations impossible to be solved that got impossibly solved in 24 h, actually lack the fantasy and the instict to feel toward Them anything less than holy terror. They brought my mind in a kaleidoscope of horrors and marvels which is not a mix of opposite, but an awe-inspiring (let's say ABASING) and paradoxically gracious and elegant transcendence of both.

Those who simply guess Their glory could be a bit puzzled, thus I am here to explain

Imagine an entity which is so much the embodiement of Sexual Passion that She actually IS it. To the point that it actually cannot be imagined, in any way, without Her being actually involved. Like She OWNS that Whole facet of existence, to the point She is in your mind while you feel arousal and you think some horny phrases to say at Her. She is your thoughts and the very words, because those words belong to three archetypes, Essence (they are words, loosely patronized by Archangel Michale), Belonging of the IT (they as words belong to you who thought them and pronounced them) and Belonging of the What (they are words about Sex and thus are linked to Her). Usually the Belonging of the IT is the overwhelming point to determine what controls them, but when a God is directly implied, is almost like 50 and 50. So, every rude manly thing you can think about Her, it will be Her, manifesting as Transpersonal Archetype of Sex, to make you feel the desire to express like that.

Thus, She cannot help but deeply appreciating them, no matter how rude, yet, also, you have to understand the actual degree of paramountness She exerts over you; this way meta-voluntarily ending up FEELING an absolute respect for Her, regardless of how much respect in the more common guise you will SHOW.

To make things easier, imagine She was a Giantess three miles high and utterly immune to weapons, even nuclear bombs (They are smaller but it is a useful metaphor) and She telepathically tells you (by speaking She would produce an hurricane and make your body explode) to tell Her all the most sexual and lewd things you could ever think about a woman, stuff like "I want to see you use your human-toilet tongue to lick from the floor the cum another whore spit there while coughing as I pissed on her face" or stuff like that. And try to imagine how would you feel screaming those words with a microphone and an amplificator hoping that Her 1000 feet wide EAR could hear you stronger than the noise of a fly

She LOVE to get those words from you but could stomp your Whole borough without even noticing by hust moving a bit to better hear you. Was She ever to get aroused by your words, Her bodily temperature increase could project outside heating up the air in the immediate sorrounding of Her three-miles body, thus INCINERATING you since you are within 100 feet from her Square-wide ear 

Use this metaphor wisely and you will understand.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

1974706153_QuentinLnw(5)1.jpg.33ff49385ead774a4c2dabd446cd28be.jpg

Though it is utterly pointless to paint Them as humanoids, I adore this picture because of the deep sensation of "archetypical transcendence"

It shows the deep sensation of Their power to hack the fabric of spiritual fluxes, making the impossible to happen

• Like 2
  • Love 1