Gallery of The Gods

1848358135_bonechurch1.thumb.jpg.ed637393eb6dee23304799da3b6e5d1d.jpg

This is incredible, very few of these photographs exists

This is a Khlysty church

Khlysty are russian heretics, the same sect to which belonged also the [in]famous Rasputin

Contrary to modern propaganda, Rasputin was NOT a black magician, quite the opposite, he was a "mad saint", with enormously developed psychich powers

He had been even "studied" (within the limits of the Science of that period) by scientists, because he really possessed the ability of miraculous healing

But he firmly refused to endorse World War, and Always spoke against corruption in the Russian Court, and defended the interests of poor people

Indeed was because of this, that he eventually was victim of a Conspiracy, and murdered, but the three responsible, though all members of Nobility, were arrested and executed for High Treason

Khlysty utilized orgiastic rituals to worship a female divinity, adfirming stubbornly that they are the last remnants of the original teaching of Christ. They worship physical Death as a challenge for the character, and keep (one could say "treasure") the bones of all dead brothers, as you can see in this marvellous photograph.

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

imagesXT3TG0Y5.jpg.84476a526c3ae3f78c259b8dfef4db89.jpg

And this indeed is a happy Aghori! When they smile, they do without the slightest doubt nor uncertainties, they put all of themselves in what they do, because they have no EGO

• Like 1
  • Love 2

171898745_izanami_by_noxypia1.thumb.jpg.126df012eb4c7d01b4512935f571e8d0.jpg

Izanami, Death Goddess in the Japanese spirituality

First woman, betrayed by her lover and abandoned in the realm of the dead, becoming against her will goddess of that realm

A tragic history, not utterly different  from that of Persephone, once innocent Kore and turned by Hades into the, first unwilling but later Majestic and proud, Queen of the Underworld

Linked both to Lilith and Kali for Their attunement with Death...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

392284238_kali-from-heroes21.jpg.0466132a511687fda23583be5db4ee8c.jpg

This is fascinating

It represents an ascetic who manage to accomplish a ritual that unveils to him the ability to see Kali and the dead that worship Her

The terrifying flaming power of the Goddess and the prayers of the dead explode befoe his eyes...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

1516033874_fresco_by_gesell-d3jf8qp1.thumb.jpg.9a08c86966153f678ba7eafd176e96bc.jpg

My former wallpaper, for the rubric "If Lilith was a real woman"

One of the hottest pic I ever seen in my life

That is an awesomely hot pic.

Not sure if I want to lick her ass or watch her piss right there. 

Why not both? Haha

Seriously, there is something almost other-worldly erotic about that pic.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

82427474_goetia_girls_liliths_harem_cthulhu_bride_succubus_of_faustus_crow11.thumb.jpg.8f07da139c7f4fbc3f2eaaf3870da78f.jpg

How you feel during possession

Is scaring, but undeniably marvellous

Total, complete, overwhelming, both sinister and reassuring, and glorious

Does it not depend upon what you are being possessed by? There are after all evil entities out there.

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

imagesKIPP6MBD.jpg.f210951a5bf531795ea4d875d015d1e9.jpg

A stern-looking Aghori

Again, look at his eyes

Amazing...

One thing I do struggle to comprehend about these guys. What is the spiritual gain from eating the flesh of the dead? Cannibalism?

What purpose does that serve?

I guess - to be totally honest - my instinct, my kneejerk reaction - is to be grossed out by the very concept. Yet I also know many react the same way to our fetish. So I try to step outside of the reaction in order to reach a place where I am capable of understanding.

Also, all the ones I have ever seen pics of do literally appear to be guys. Are there female ones too?

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, steve25805 said:

That is an awesomely hot pic.

Not sure if I want to lick her ass or watch her piss right there. 

Why not both? Haha

Seriously, there is something almost other-worldly erotic about that pic.

Indeed it had been my wallpaper on the PC desktop for long time

I felt your exact thought and sensations about her and her position (plus I ALSO have a fart fetish if the girl is hot or moderately hot, and this is HOT AS HELL)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:30 PM, steve25805 said:

Does it not depend upon what you are being possessed by? There are after all evil entities out there.

I usually do not think about that

After that exorcism I took part into, I almost removed the thing

I see almost every week horror movies about possessions, still my brain refuses to absorb it

Indeed, you are 110% right

I was just talking about rituals with the Gods, or the Exus

Soon my descriptions of the Gods will be done, and I will start explaining about these Ascended Masters

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, steve25805 said:

That is a very erotic image too.

I simply adore her body

Is one of my favourite, and would die to have sex with a girl like this

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:34 PM, steve25805 said:

So he is your protector also?

He protects me as I have a special relationship with Him, yet He indeed protects all who ask Him

My most direct relationship on a preferencial stance is with His two daughters, my Patroness Lilith and Her terrifying murderous sister

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, steve25805 said:

One thing I do struggle to comprehend about these guys. What is the spiritual gain from eating the flesh of the dead? Cannibalism?

What purpose does that serve?

I guess - to be totally honest - my instinct, my kneejerk reaction - is to be grossed out by the very concept. Yet I also know many react the same way to our fetish. So I try to step outside of the reaction in order to reach a place where I am capable of understanding.

Also, all the ones I have ever seen pics of do literally appear to be guys. Are there female ones too?

Female Aghoris are called Dakinis and have less an out-law, mad-ascetic lifestyle

Indeed I am a Dakini!!!

The reasons Aghoris eat humans is because eating a human is the ultimate taboo, and is a ritualized, non-violent version of the Total Predator a man should theorically cope with being in his heart

We are programmed by evolution, NOT on a sad-nihilistic stance but indeed the opposite, on an toward-a-never-ending-evolution stance, to become slowly able to do ANYTHING, both the most self-less. and the most heart-less actions, chosing according to a heart devoid of evil, usually gentle and society-bent, but also free from hypocrisies or moral vertigo

Violence is an archetype to be mastered, not shunned, and the ultimate violence is to eat a human

Aghoris decensor this deep archetype in a non-violent way, eating an already dead man

there is also a more "light-oriented" spiritual reason: a man eaten by another man will be partly defecated, and partly will forever live in the one who ate him. Indeed when I will die, I am slowly thinking about a way to have, law-abidingly or LESS law-abidingly, at least a portion of my body cooked and eaten by a not-yet-found disciple and heir to my knowledge (and to the Dangerous magickal objects I possess and cannot simply sell to a store after death!!!)

• Love 2

kapalika.jpg.45b6041c6f3590572ac446573a7accf5.jpg

An Aghori staff, called Kapalika, "Skull-staff"

First Aghoris were political exiles, people who went on a crusade to protect common people from abuses of the higest classes, to the point of committing the Ugra Karma, which means "THE awful action", which is murdering a priest of the official religion

chained to a staff made of the spine and skull of the priest they murdered, they couldn't possess a house or anything else, but could beg for food as long as they took care of the staff, unless they would have been murdered there and then.

So, they couldn't simply break it by smashing it on the ground, they had to spend their life with the sole company of the mummified head of the man they killed, as an eternal reminder of the unforgivable crime they committed

With time, their out-society lifestyle was chosen on a voluntary stance by ascetics who looked Beyond the normal Conception of religion, and the Kapalika became a symbol of power and of both Mastering of Death, and refusal of normal life

After some persecution, they slowly merged with society

Today they are Always feared and respected, though in some cities more linked to the common religion they are still arrested for vagrancy!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1