Gallery of The Gods

15 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

These pictures are awesome by the way. And many of the goddesses appear as very sensually erotic females.

Erotism is pleasurable, thus has a great spiritual degree of respectability

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Lilith, by any chance?

And is it a mandatory requirement for witches and gods to be shaved downstairs?

Not exactly always

Kali often appears hairy

And also a Witch could let some pubic hair re-grow for short periods some time

Inherently, shaving the pussy means an act of colonization-by-the-Will of something usually considered mysterious, like an attachment we women do not understand completely

It is like entering the unconscious to master and colonize it

Also, is an act of shamelessness, showing the pussy without the hideout of hairs, is explosive and full-frontal

Also, for Witches, there is a little add: is a sign of commitment and submission, to the Gods, and to a human master, in my case Alex

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

1916904128_elder_blood__sfw_version__by_carlo_marcelo-d9lo6pr1.thumb.jpg.2ff35e4e83365b57eb8e2f1ee2ec2c12.jpg

Three Witches, smearing themselves with the blood of sacrifices...

Witches would never hurt an innocent, but looking at this image, it is quite clear why we Always scared the people...

Indeed. In some of these pics blood does feature as part of some ritual or sacrificial element.

And of course many people have always associated the spilling of blood with evil - war, murder, serial killers, psychopathic depravity, gore, unnatural death. 

I should imagine that the blood association with witches was often propagandised by the church to convince people that they are evil.

No one ever stops and thinks though, that the eating of consecrated bread and drinking of holy wine in churches is meant to symbolically represent the eating of the flesh of Jesus and the drinking of his blood. The words that accompany the ritual, speaking of the body of Christ and blood of Christ, make this explicit. As a concept it is inherently cannibalistic, and the sort of thing that could all too easily lend itself to the depraved fantasies of a serial killer.

The churches are inherently hypocritical, therefore, yet most of the negativity at large towards witches and witchcraft derives from centuries of brainwashing, propagandising, and demonization, backed by fear. 

Indeed, for centuries we lived under virtual theological monarchical dictatorships, where all one had to do to get rid of an enemy is denounce him or her as a witch, knowing that a terrible death would be imposed upon them. They were societies riven by fear and superstition, with torture and burning alive only ever being one denunciation away. Societies where the Church was law and all powerful, and where the slightest deviations from set dogma was literally potentially lethal. People were programmed by fear into viewing witches as evil. It was dangerous to think otherwise, lest they end up on the stake themselves. Psychopathic fanatics went around as witchfinders, looking for victims. The easiest way to protect yourself was to fervently denounce someone else.

We have been programmed by centuries of this to view witches as evil and only now, with the weakening of the church, is independent thought re-emerging that is capable of rejecting the brainwashing. No one fears the church anymore.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

1462503993_fantasme.jpg.3bda15e52c0c367182f6800ae9eccbf61.thumb.jpg.f6007e526f0e92f41721900d558df717.jpg

Urine is Her trademark, thus it is obvious that a Witch can be unavoidably a full-fledged piss fetishist!!!

Well my best friend in the real world hails from a line of witches. And yes, she is bisexual, as you said all witches are. So I wonder if she has any interest at all in the fetish? I have never been given any reason to think so, though we never really talk much about sex really. She is not really a practicing witch, however - least I don't think so.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

I should imagine that the blood association with witches was often propagandised by the church to convince people that they are evil

You got a fucking point there

2 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

eating of the flesh of Jesus and the drinking of his blood

Aghori stuff

Jesus's metaphors ALWAYS implied death

Because Jesus was an Aghori

3 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

programmed by fear into viewing witches as evil

Now we are out to show the contrary

4 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

No one fears the church anymore.

Indeed we should. They are capable of anything. The shadow government within the Church wants us all enslaved. Everytime a Pope is too futurist, ooooohhh poor saint man, he's dead and he's with the lord now...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

Well my best friend in the real world hails from a line of witches. And yes, she is bisexual, as you said all witches are. So I wonder if she has any interest at all in the fetish? I have never been given any reason to think so, though we never really talk much about sex really. She is not really a practicing witch, however - least I don't think so.

Witches which are not practicing are maybe uninterested in piss, yet allow me to notify this to you: for Witches (before actual initiations in the Mysteries of Holy Water) consider piss more like a normal part of sex

Probably if you ask her about fetish, she would tell you she do not cares that much

But you fuck her hard AND THEN at a certai point took it out and piss on her, she would offer herself to your stream without problem

Indeed, piss is not my only fetish

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2059833135_f242aaef0e927faf29a05c876b1420be1.jpg.cdb71c018172d52def89624adb8696b2.jpg

This is a Santa Muerte shrine from Mexico. People offer to it so many little jewels and coins as an act of devotion that periodically these little things are sold to buy or forge new decorative stuff

After some years, shrines can end up being made of pure gold

People ask for anything, from long lost love to vengeance or money. If She found the request to be spiritually unpolite, She not only refuses, but can lash out a blow to make the fucker understand that the way he chose was not a good one

A legend tells of a smuggler who had a female companion, as twisted as him, and they used a farm as a cover for their drug activities

They had two cows, one utterly black, one black and white

He went to Santa Muerte asking for the Death of a rival, and She told him that unless he chosed another lifepath he would have lost "the black cow". He come upon the conclusion She wanted the monochromatic cow as a sacrifice after he won the shootout he was preparing, and he ambushed his rival and his gang, backed up by his own men, and his woman also

Only after the end of the shootout (he did won, but lost all his men and got arrested) he noticed his woman was dead, and she was a black skinned girl

The "cow" was his drug-addicted female companion

And none of this would have happened if he managed to see Beyond his own greed

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

2107091517_f4752741da76da5aba70798309a69b3b1.thumb.jpg.62ecd26954ae8eb77a22b4d703bf1d02.jpg

A fantastic rendition of Pazuzu

Most misunderstood in the move The Exorcist, Pazuzu is not a demon in any way

Indeed, is the combatant form of the pacific sun god Shamash, from sumerian pantheon, god of Healing, moral Atonement and Knowledge.

Thus, he is a war-faring form of archangel Michael, the one invoked during exorcisms

"...sante Micaele Arcangele, defende nos in proelio..."

[Holy Archangel Michael, defend us in this battle...]

The Head of a lion, the wings and feet of a hawk, the legs of a ram, the tail of a scorpion, the hands and chest of a man. He is a predator, Dangerous and blood-thirsty, but those who follow the rules of the Gods are spared

• Like 1
  • Love 2

556218717_goddess_of_death_by_electrixocket-d47zfdt1.thumb.jpg.a6bad1afcf51df2b3dbeefc2847571a1.jpg

Lilith, in Her darker aspect, almost indistinguishable from Her terrible sister, yet still Her, because of the nakedness and the sickle

(Her sister hardly shows Herself naked, and kills in ways less poetical than a sickle, indeed crude and effective)

A meditational image

• Like 1
  • Love 2

395077378_Happy-Ishtar-or-Happy-Easter-Hidden-Truth-Behind-Goddess-of-Love-War-Sex-21.thumb.jpg.3087542cda8ac10c9955d43396af3e20.jpg

This is a pearl, very rare

One of the last surviving drawings of the Phoenicians period, is about 2000 years old

The symbols on the right are written in Sumerian and are among the last ever used, since the Sumerian were undergoing slow extinction and cultural melting pot, thus disappearing

This is an effigy of Astarte, Phoenician interpretation of the sumerian Inanna, thus Lilith

Easter as a Spring Festival derives its name from Astarte

• Like 1
  • Love 2