Share a toilet with someone

Yes, I was very lucky, with her. It took me more than a year to talk her into letting me watch her pee. But it was well worth the time and effort. I love hearing and seeing her stream. I love to watch it come out, and see where it goes. I even love the way her pee smells! Pheromones?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I would love to see and hear her go. I understand where she coming from. It is well worth it I would say too. I would love hearing and seeing her stream too gets me so horny hear it to. I like watching it come out come out too. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
18 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Yes, I was very lucky, with her. It took me more than a year to talk her into letting me watch her pee. But it was well worth the time and effort. I love hearing and seeing her stream. I love to watch it come out, and see where it goes. I even love the way her pee smells! Pheromones?

There must be some pheromones in a girl's pee because it just flowed between her pussy and probably mixed with some of those fluids.  I'm with you in liking the smell.  Especially, when her urine has medium yellow color and that nutty pee pee aroma...

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Yes, I have also experienced my wife sitting on my knees on the toilet and relieving herself.   Not often and usually in hotel rooms when we are away on our own.  One time, she sat facing away from me, which allowed me to have my arms around her and fondling her gorgeous breasts.  She started peeing and it ran down between my legs, warming the insides of them and falling into the toilet.  I closed my legs together and it pooled between my legs and once the pool was full, it ran over the front, missing the toilet and falling to the floor.  I was enjoying the moment and didn't move, but when we had finished, my wife was quite shocked by the pool on the floor.  I didn't care and quickly got her into bed, with my legs and her bum still wet with pee.  The puddle cleaned up easily later with a towel.

Another time was with her facing me and cuddled in - that time she took a while to get started, but eventually gave my penis and balls a good soaking.   We did then have sex whilst still on the toilet.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

While I prefer the outdoors to a toilet, I've done this a few times. Most always it was more a matter of necessity where there was only one bathroom and neither of us could wait.

But, there was one time when I'd been hiking in the mountains with a date, and we'd stopped at an internet café to fill on coffee and check our mail. It was time for us to leave and head for home, but the three cups of java we'd each had were calling our names.

I looked around the place and saw it had only a single unisex facility. We were out of sight from the counter and the only customers in the place. Both of us were nearly bursting, so, no more than a step behind, I followed her into the restroom, where there was both a toilet and a urinal. Since, she had gotten there first, she chose the latter, but at least was nice enough to move over so to give me room.

The streams we crossed that day weren't just the ones we saw on the trail.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 3

You are lucky she took your hands to rest rooms. Interesting only had unisex rest rooms too. You are lucky you got see her squat over the toilet and let it go. I bet it was a turn on for you. I would be turn on hearing and seeing her go too. I would love to see and hear her go urinal. Another time both go together. 

Frequently on hikes with a partner, when one would stop to pee, the other would do the same. It usually was for practical reasons rather than sexual, no sense on having to stop again only a few minutes down the trail. Usually one would follow the other, but, if we were so inclined, we'd go simultaneously, often aiming at the same spot. Two streams and only one puddle.

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2017 at 3:09 AM, glad1 said:

Frequently on hikes with a partner, when one would stop to pee, the other would do the same. It usually was for practical reasons rather than sexual, no sense on having to stop again only a few minutes down the trail. Usually one would follow the other, but, if we were so inclined, we'd go simultaneously, often aiming at the same spot. Two streams and only one puddle.

Going simultaneously also saves time.

10 hours ago, uniloo said:

Going simultaneously also saves time.

While saving time might have been the original idea, it didn't always work that way. Frequently one thing led to another, and, before you knew it, half the day was gone. 

• Love 2