Men pissing where ever they want.

7 hours ago, JustWhipItOut said:

Bathroom? Or in the actual store or dressing room? Either way is awesome just using a wall as a urinal like that. It looks like it mainly puddled up in the corner so no real problem with going there. 

It was the bathroom… for me there’s something particularly mischievous about getting all the way to the “correct” place to pee and then deciding to make a mess anyway! 

• Agree 4
On 6/12/2023 at 5:18 PM, toseepee said:

Really love this video of two guys stopping for a piss in some sort of indoor mall. Naturally they don't look around for bathrooms, but just hose down a storefront. I love when men exercise their right to whip it out and go wherever they want!

https://thisvid.com/videos/guys-caught-pissing-on-store-display/

I really love this video ! They don't give a fuck and just empty their bladders in this hall, you can see the piss flowing too !

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I really love this video ! They don't give a fuck and just empty their bladders in this hall, you can see the piss flowing too !

Right!! You can see the one guy's careless piss stream! Looked urgent too, from the thickness of the stream

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, toseepee said:

Right!! You can see the one guy's careless piss stream! Looked urgent too, from the thickness of the stream

I love how he went from covering the shop front glass with piss to spray it in the air for the cam to see ! I wish I had passed by to walk in their piss.

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

I love how he went from covering the shop front glass with piss to spray it in the air for the cam to see ! I wish I had passed by to walk in their piss.

This video is so perfect. I love the guy who realizes he also need to have a slash and stops next to his friend! Did the other guy not need to go or had he gone somewhere already? Surely he didn't use a toilet. Not on New Years Eve when clearly the alcohol has been flowing.

Reminds me of another drunk guy spraying it out exactly where he wants seen on this vid

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
40 minutes ago, toseepee said:

This video is so perfect. I love the guy who realizes he also need to have a slash and stops next to his friend! Did the other guy not need to go or had he gone somewhere already? Surely he didn't use a toilet. Not on New Years Eve when clearly the alcohol has been flowing.

Reminds me of another drunk guy spraying it out exactly where he wants seen on this vid

Yeah it's possible he had already pissed somewhere. But yeah I highly doubt he used the toilet and didn't piss like his mates  on some wall.

And man I love this video !! It's so cool, he didn't even hesitate. Just went directly for the mail opening and used it as urinal, soaked every piece of paper.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1