Men pissing where ever they want.

On 10/23/2023 at 8:35 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Dude, I love to piss in public.  I've done it so many times.

At my college, I parked my car in the lot, walked up to this tree right on the curb and pissed.  Security guard drove right up to me with his flashing lights.  Waited a few minutes, I'm still pissing, pretending not to care. I, heard him laughing and then he drove off. 

There was this apartment complex I always pissed in.  I pissed in walkways, against the trash enclosure, against trees, on the sidewalk.  Once this spanish guy walking by me pissing against this brick wall in the walkway, he accidentally stepped in my stream and started shouting in spanish and walked away.

Also in college, went in the men's room in the library, walked up to the wall and started pissing.  Two different guys walked into the bathroom and stepped over my stream to get to the urinal.  One of them was laughing his ass off

Once time I was pissing against an apartment building, and two cops pulled up behind me, told me to put my hands up.  So I'm standing there freaked out, with my hands in the air, but I'm still pissing.  Somehow, I got off with a warning.

SO many more stores, but those are a few of my best ones

Damn I’d love to catch u pissin in the parking lot at college

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It was a nice atumn day, so I decided it was perfect for a naughty pee. I drank a lot of water and set off.

I settled on a walk through the forest, since it was the middle of the day, so anywhere was quite crowded.

I was not sure what I was looking for. Sure peeing in the forrest is pretty normal, but when I do it I at least pee directly on the path, but this wasn't enough for today. 

I came across some icnic tables some exercise equipment and some obvious pee spots of other peoples making, but they were either to boting or to frequented by other people. I was getting desperate when I spotted a small deer stand. It was not fully hidden and actually very close to a big path, butI knew I wanted to flood it.

Sonce it was so small I had to stand on the ladder to pee inside.

I stopped when people passed me but I flooded it completely:

20231030_134753.jpg

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Desolator said:

Awesome! Are you proud knowing that someone is gonna sit in what you just used as a urinal?

I don't really care if someone will sit there soon, but I just like how naughty it is to pee there.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, No Toilet said:

I was driving in an urban area and needed to pee however I could not find anywhere suitable to stop and urinate, especially in my uniform and a branded van! I grew more and more desperate for a piss but I then realised I was driving a van with an easy clean interior and a drainage hole in the floor so I quickly parked up and sought relief in the back of the van- it was either that or wet myself!

https://www.erome.com/a/KyrCBHhR

That looked really desperate!! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1