Men pissing where ever they want.

It was a nice atumn day, so I decided it was perfect for a naughty pee. I drank a lot of water and set off.

I settled on a walk through the forest, since it was the middle of the day, so anywhere was quite crowded.

I was not sure what I was looking for. Sure peeing in the forrest is pretty normal, but when I do it I at least pee directly on the path, but this wasn't enough for today. 

I came across some icnic tables some exercise equipment and some obvious pee spots of other peoples making, but they were either to boting or to frequented by other people. I was getting desperate when I spotted a small deer stand. It was not fully hidden and actually very close to a big path, butI knew I wanted to flood it.

Sonce it was so small I had to stand on the ladder to pee inside.

I stopped when people passed me but I flooded it completely:

20231030_134753.jpg

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Desolator said:

Awesome! Are you proud knowing that someone is gonna sit in what you just used as a urinal?

I don't really care if someone will sit there soon, but I just like how naughty it is to pee there.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, No Toilet said:

I was driving in an urban area and needed to pee however I could not find anywhere suitable to stop and urinate, especially in my uniform and a branded van! I grew more and more desperate for a piss but I then realised I was driving a van with an easy clean interior and a drainage hole in the floor so I quickly parked up and sought relief in the back of the van- it was either that or wet myself!

https://www.erome.com/a/KyrCBHhR

That looked really desperate!! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1