Impromptu masturbation.

F.W

12 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Just picking up on @wjimmy's post a little while ago about the pleasures of masturbation, does anyone else have those days where you just want to edge for hours? Maybe not even having an orgasm at all?

I can only speak for those of us with a penis here, but when circumstances allow (and I am lucky to have plenty of times when I am home alone with few commitments) I get a huge amount of pleasure from nursing a boner for a few hours - letting it subside from time to time of course (I am older than I was!). Walking round the house, fully or partially clothed, or if it's warm, naked, and stroking an erection until I feel quite close, then stopping. I can do this for ages, and the feeling is quite delicious. And - vain person that I am - it is nice to catch sight of myself in a mirror, or if I am feeling a bit naughty, to take a photo or a video of a minute or two of this type of 'nonchalant wank'. And as I said, it doesn't have to lead to the release of an orgasm to be pleasurable.

I am way too impatient and hungry for pleasure to do that.😆

And may I just say, fuck that’s a hot vision, Kupar. 💚

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Just picking up on @wjimmy's post a little while ago about the pleasures of masturbation, does anyone else have those days where you just want to edge for hours? Maybe not even having an orgasm at all?

I can only speak for those of us with a penis here, but when circumstances allow (and I am lucky to have plenty of times when I am home alone with few commitments) I get a huge amount of pleasure from nursing a boner for a few hours - letting it subside from time to time of course (I am older than I was!). Walking round the house, fully or partially clothed, or if it's warm, naked, and stroking an erection until I feel quite close, then stopping. I can do this for ages, and the feeling is quite delicious. And - vain person that I am - it is nice to catch sight of myself in a mirror, or if I am feeling a bit naughty, to take a photo or a video of a minute or two of this type of 'nonchalant wank'. And as I said, it doesn't have to lead to the release of an orgasm to be pleasurable.

Do this a LOT 😀

• Hot 2
33 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

On the floor of the toilet at work. In my car. At a sleepover with a schoolfriend (who did not know).

On the floor next to the toilet at work?!? Wow that had to have been critical to where you needed it.

• Hot 1
10 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I had a quickie a couple of hours ago. Went upstairs, pulled down my leggings and made myself comfortable on the bed. No teasing or warm up, I just went straight for the orgasm. I came less than 5 minutes later and had a quick post orgasmic bliss nap haha.

That's awesome Sophie. I'm doing it right now. I'm glad you had a good orgasm

12 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I had a quickie a couple of hours ago. Went upstairs, pulled down my leggings and made myself comfortable on the bed. No teasing or warm up, I just went straight for the orgasm. I came less than 5 minutes later and had a quick post orgasmic bliss nap haha.

I quite understand what a turn-on getting a free chest of drawers can be 😉

Edited by Kupar
  • Haha 4

I've only been with another person for a few weeks for the first time, before obviously masturbation was the only way to give myself pleasure. But i have always done it softly by rubbing my legs or making small circles with my fingers around the clitoral area. A few times i've had to do it through my panties or diaper after i've peed on myself. As a teenager it happened to me that after an accident, once the shame of the moment had passed, when I thought about it i would get excited and give myself pleasure with my fingers. Maybe it was a form of defense to try to feel better after having had an accident.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1