Islam

steve25805

There was a protest on one of the city beaches, it was supposed to be closed to let these people have access to a beach, a stupid local council idea that was never going to work and back fired spectacularly . There were about 200 women show up at this beach, all in bikini's, a fair few topless, and some even naked. The point to the exercise was that 'this is how Aussies go to the beach". All of the pro-Islamic people vanished like a fart in the wind, protesting to the police did nothing, they were standing back enjoying the show. They did move in after the protest fell apart, but it was a fun day.

The grounds that it is very obvious that he is trying to restrict freedom and have the world conform to his twisted views of women, and using the liberal feminist idea of body image problems as a politically correct excuse

Again, incorrect. The issue was about under weight models being used in advertising campaigns.

The whole issue was about trying to put a stop to the numerous model agencies in this country that encourage impressionable young women to aspire to look like twiglets. Sadiq Khan is totally correct in wanting to put a stop to that because a diet of cocaine and coffee isn't particularly healthy. If he didn't happen to be a Muslim, you would no doubt agree with the idea.

If Mr. Trump said that should he come to find himself in the White House, he would put a stop to model agencies encouraging young women to starve themselves in order to fit the body image advertisers were looking for, would you have a problem with that?

This really isn't about my opinion, one way or another. The fact of the matter is, the mayor pulled the ad campaigns because of the type of models being used. It really isn't about my opinion or yours, that is what happened. I'm not sure what the argument is on this one, that is simply what happened.

• 1 month later...

August 9 is census night here in Australia, we've all be told to enter correct religion details on the census form. So many Muslims and their families have been allowed into this country, we could be declared a Muslim state. This just an indication of how crazy this country has become, it used to be called the lucky country, I think the country will be lucky to survive. My ladies want to return to dreary old Scotland if this happens, I'll be going with them.

They are taking over the world.I wonder why they dont live in their own countries?Its invasion by stealth.I would make them renounce Islam before being allowed to settle,or go home.Their choice,no-one gets hurt.Its disgusting how the civilised world is bending over backwards to appease this violent,unpleasant racist cult.

• 2 weeks later...

Az a Tscherman, I ams't tzo glat sad tze Muzlimz are all over tze media right nao!

Sanks two zem, no wan rememberz how we onze invadetst half of Europa, killing millionz.

Nao we can finalli kontinyou taking Euopa bak wisout aniwan notizing! :D

Disclaimer: Alcohol made me write that ^

I wonder, could the minority of people who feel this way and are tarring hundreds of millions of Muslims with the same brush and are actively encouraging discrimination, be considered a violent, unpleasant, racist cult?[/QUOute

Sorry, man, you must be nuts, blind, or deaf to think in such ways, youre unable to see/feel, what happens here in Europe, and in US too ???

The islams are TOTALY racists, and that in foreign countries.... they undermine EUROPE, the US, new sealand, Canada, Australia, with the help from people thinking like you, they take our countries with blood, because countries regular can only taken with blood/war.

When they are ready with their invasion, tell me please, what you( a helper for this People) are worth , you think, you got for this people ?

Its easy,.......for that people youre a NOT believer, so, for the best case, you became a slave for this people, in the worst case, .........paint it out in your phantasie....

I wonder, could the minority of people who feel this way and are tarring hundreds of millions of Muslims with the same brush and are actively encouraging discrimination, be considered a violent, unpleasant, racist cult?[/QUOute

Sorry, man, you must be nuts, blind, or deaf to think in such ways, youre unable to see/feel, what happens here in Europe, and in US too ???

The islams are TOTALY racists, and that in foreign countries.... they undermine EUROPE, the US, new sealand, Canada, Australia, with the help from people thinking like you, they take our countries with blood, because countries regular can only taken with blood/war.

When they are ready with their invasion, tell me please, what you( a helper for this People) are worth , you think, you got for this people ?

Its easy,.......for that people youre a NOT believer, so, for the best case, you became a slave for this people, in the worst case, .........paint it out in your phantasie....

This whole religion / racism gets me, you can't be called a racist over religion, you can be called out for discrimination, denying or using religion against the person concerned but racism is not in the argument. Both religion and racism are man made anyway, there is only one race on the planet, the human race, humans made racism but making some people less than themselves, they way they lived, where they came from and how much money they had, it grew from there. This didn't happen overnight, it took thousands of years, and just look where it's left the world.

This whole religion / racism gets me, you can't be called a racist over religion, you can be called out for discrimination, denying or using religion against the person concerned but racism is not in the argument. Both religion and racism are man made anyway, there is only one race on the planet, the human race, humans made racism but making some people less than themselves, they way they lived, where they came from and how much money they had, it grew from there. This didn't happen overnight, it took thousands of years, and just look where it's left the world.

Thats Not fully true, its fact, there are different races of human here on the ball, with different world conceptions, with different intelligency, and fact is these islam people has NOTHING to do with our race, with our free world, and its not good to call this violent people call welcome here, but yes I understand the point you want to tell us, yes the human race exterminates

it self, and yes we exterminate all what is around us..... that is the human nature.............but maybe, we dont know it, a higher task, for protect/save the universe

Edited by Guest

Paul,

Whilst I really haven't got the energy, you've decided to be pretty insulting so....on what grounds do you base your comment that "the Islams are TOTALY racists"? Just for the record, it's totally but not important.

I wonder, are all the soldiers who have recently liberated an IS stronghold near the Turkish border all intent on invading the west, as you put it? The men who risked their lives so the women could throw away their burkas and people could freely go about their business are intent on causing us all harm are they?

You are also, by way of your sweeping judgement including friends of mine who are Muslim who despise IS and any other form of terrorism but are all intent on hurting anyone who doesn't follow a very strange and twisted take on Islam according to you.

Unfortunately, you are one of a sadly growing number of people who make ill educated, sweeping statements without actually making the effort to look into some of the real issues at stake.

Whilst you have decided to reply to my post by attempting to insult me with your (helper of these people) comment and others, that just falls flat with me pal. I am not a helper of Islam, that being said I have no issue with Islam, why would I?

I will tell you what I have an issue with....radicalised individuals and organisations who seek to hurt and harm innocent people in the name of a religion they have twisted and lied about in order to suit their own criminal ideology. I couldn't care less if anybody committing a terrorist attack is a Muslim, a Christian or believes they are following the religion of the bloody fairies, anybody who would commit such a heinous crime is an utterly disgraceful person who, if not killed as part of their crime, must be locked up. The point is though, not all people are the same.

I will again suggest we leave this argument here but if you want to continue to make false statements about a subject you appear to know very little about feel free. However, don't attempt to insult me personally, or at least check a dictionary before you do.