Anyone Ever Heard of This?

I have actually seen advertised a "Peeing dildo" they sell as a "Sex toy" complete with fake urine...but it's actually sold as something to get around Drug tests but they can't advertise it as such because of legal reasons so they sell it as a "Sex toy"

It desined as it says . Like how a woman pees . In a spray rather then a striaght stream .

Perhaps in some ways a woman with protuding vagial outer lips . might unterfere in the flow of pee coming out of a woman's pee hole and encountering some deflection of their pee stream . Due to striking the outer lips . As the stream tries to pass between them .

As I knew a girl on another pee site . Who was having trouble with her pee not streaming straight out of her but , in spraying almost everywhere . When she had to pee .

That she wondered why that was happening to her when ever she wanted to enjoy a pee .

I suggested to her . That maybe how her pussy lips were shaped . might be causing this spraying to happen . To then spread her lips and see if that had caused her pee to stream rather than spray out .

She Thanked me for that suggestion . As it had helped her enjoy watching herself pee

Along with her pee flow streaming and not spraying all over the toilet seat nor her thighs either :wink: :wink:

Not related - in all, at least. My GF has quite significant protruding inner labia and it doesn't affect her stream at all. It's always one clear strong stream, in her case conveniently usually going straight down when she's standing (very nice with skirts).

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I would love to have a device that could simulate the feeling of peeing like a woman . Although it may work as advertised I'm not sure it would be perfect  but I haven't tried it so who knows. My favorite thing is female desperation and wetting in naughty places/situations. Even when I was young i was always curious of this. On the other end I also love to wait until I can't help but loose all control and the warmth cascades down my legs and through my clothes until the puddle soaks the street around me 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, now, this is amusing. There are all those convenience devices to let women pee while standing, with no mess -- essentially, to let them pee like men. Now here's this to let men do it the other way around. (So what if you used both at the same time?)