Girls enjoying being watched.

I heard recently about a sales rep girl who stopped at a truck refereshment stall, asking one of the drivers where the loo was he said, no loos here but you can piss behind my Lorry. Realising that a couple of guys had crept round behind her to watch, and pretending she didn't know, she pulled her skirt up, dropped her knickers and bent over with her bum in the air and her back to them, knowing full well that they had a clear view of her bum, and her slit with the piss gushing out. She wiped her pussy for them and then went back among them at the coffee stall, still pretending she didn't know they had been watching her. She said she had found the whole thing an incredibly exciting turn on and found a quiet spot to park up and frig her pussy, enjoying the most wonderful strong climax she'd had for a long time.

She also said she enjoyed the experience so much she has been back again for repeats several times, always making sure the guys know she is going to piss.

(Why don't I ever find anything like....!!) unfortunately I don't know where she does it....or when.

Girls do you like be watched, or have you ever had similar experiences where you have let a guy/s watch you pretending you don't know they are there.

Yes..... love it! I feel the same way you describe the girl in the story.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Yes..... love it! I feel the same way you describe the girl in the story.

Fantastic crissy, wish I could watch you! I would love to hear about your experiences doing that Is there any way on this site we can just chat together, I am really new on here. By the way is that your gorgeous big pussy in the profile pic?

Dick.

That sounds remarkably like the story here:

http://www.short-fiction.co.uk/newstories/show_story.php?story_id=6862

Link included as it is a good read.

Yes it does I quite agree. as I said heard about it recently. guess the guy who told me about it may well have read that very story. No accounting for what people tell you and claim to be true, or a true experience!! I have no first hand knowledge of whether it's true or not, just prefer to believe it was....LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...