Got yelled at while peeing

On 10/13/2024 at 4:47 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Sure thing bro, bunch a times.  I'm a pretty big guy so usually men aint fucking with me.   But a few times some fucker tries something but usually it dont get to nothing physical.  One time i remember pissing inside my building by the mail area in the lobby and this new neighbor or maybe i just aint seen before comes to me and is like what the fuck man, tries to get all close I kept pissing and just looked at em, was like its just piss bro back off, and whatever else I said.  Stand ur ground and that usually ends it.  I have had some real fights before but never one cause of pissing somewhere.  Don't usually get that hot, just tell em to fuck off or cool it.  You was just pissin in an alley he shouldnt a got that hot about.  Lol, i was the one pissing in the building.  Now hes seen me bunch a times pissing and he aint bothered me no more.

But good on ya bro

I love how you can casually pee everywhere without worrying about beeing seen by anyone. It must feel amazing!

I didn't wanted to be seen, because i was close to my own home. I have very nice contacts with all my direct neighbours and i don't want to ruin that. That is why i went away and hided.

I also have never seen or heard anyone else pee in my neighbourhood ever. No one else does naughty peeing or just peeing outside here except me, it is not that accepted where i live. But that can also make it more exciting to do it anyways!

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Justasailor said:

I love how you can casually pee everywhere without worrying about beeing seen by anyone. It must feel amazing!

I didn't wanted to be seen, because i was close to my own home. I have very nice contacts with all my direct neighbours and i don't want to ruin that. That is why i went away and hided.

I also have never seen or heard anyone else pee in my neighbourhood ever. No one else does naughty peeing or just peeing outside here except me, it is not that accepted where i live. But that can also make it more exciting to do it anyways!

I hear ya bro.  Sure bunch of my neighbors dont like me im sure cause of what i be doing, but a bunch do like me.  Some think its just funny what I do, if u can believe it, others dont pay no mind to it.   It aint about being not worried ever, cause I do sometimes.  I get these urges to do some crazy shit, and i just act before i think about it.  Sometimes during I do look around, making sure no cops or nothing.  i aint hardly the one to give advice to no one on how to behave, just wanted to say being brave is not having no fear, just acting in spite of ur fear.  Someone from the site told me that, and hes right.  Then again u aint been arrested or gotten into deep shit for it neither like i have, lol.  

Edited by TylerHasFun
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, longbastard said:

I’ve had a number of people apologize for encountering me mid public piss! It’s hilarious to me and positions them as the ones in the wrong so I usually say something generous oh no worries at all still pissing away 

In the UK, people will often apologise for almost anything, even when it's nothing to do with them 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have been caught peeing multiple times.  Mostly people just totally ignore it and either walk past or turn around and go the other way.    Sometimes I've had people make comments like "Nice Cock" or "Looks like you needed that"   A few times I've had people say things like "That's disgusting" or "Couldn't you have found a toilet"  To which the response is "Sorry I was about to wet myself" or similar.  I don't think anyone has ever been more negative than that.   One time I did get caught by a policeman when I peed in a corner between two buildings on a street in London in the afternoon.  He stood behind me and waited until I finished then I turned around to find him stood there.   He said that I shouldn't be peeing on the street as there could be ladies and children around.  I apologised and explained to him that I was not familiar with the area, the toilets were locked (they were) and that I had to get to a meeting and was bursting so felt I had little choice.  He accepted the reasoning and told me to just be more careful about where I chose to pee in future to avoid upsetting anyone.  Note he didn't say that I couldn't pee outside.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, Darlene said:

I am really glad you were able to walk away from that safely. Sounds like this could've really took a wrong turn.

Thank you. ❤️

But i was not really in danger. Since the guy was quite old. I just didn't want to be recognised, because he lives in the same street so i pass his house often.

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I have been caught peeing multiple times.  Mostly people just totally ignore it and either walk past or turn around and go the other way.    Sometimes I've had people make comments like "Nice Cock" or "Looks like you needed that"   A few times I've had people say things like "That's disgusting" or "Couldn't you have found a toilet"  To which the response is "Sorry I was about to wet myself" or similar.  I don't think anyone has ever been more negative than that.   One time I did get caught by a policeman when I peed in a corner between two buildings on a street in London in the afternoon.  He stood behind me and waited until I finished then I turned around to find him stood there.   He said that I shouldn't be peeing on the street as there could be ladies and children around.  I apologised and explained to him that I was not familiar with the area, the toilets were locked (they were) and that I had to get to a meeting and was bursting so felt I had little choice.  He accepted the reasoning and told me to just be more careful about where I chose to pee in future to avoid upsetting anyone.  Note he didn't say that I couldn't pee outside.

I have also been caught a lot of times while peeing, but so far no one has gotten that angry with me. Normally i do even enjoy it when other people have seen me peeing, and are reacting to it. 

You got very lucky with the policeman. I know a few people that got fined for peeing outside.

On 10/13/2024 at 9:47 AM, TylerHasFun said:

Sure thing bro, bunch a times.  I'm a pretty big guy so usually men aint fucking with me.   But a few times some fucker tries something but usually it dont get to nothing physical.  One time i remember pissing inside my building by the mail area in the lobby and this new neighbor or maybe i just aint seen before comes to me and is like what the fuck man, tries to get all close I kept pissing and just looked at em, was like its just piss bro back off, and whatever else I said.  Stand ur ground and that usually ends it.  I have had some real fights before but never one cause of pissing somewhere.  Don't usually get that hot, just tell em to fuck off or cool it.  You was just pissin in an alley he shouldnt a got that hot about.  Lol, i was the one pissing in the building.  Now hes seen me bunch a times pissing and he aint bothered me no more.

But good on ya bro

Unfortunately I'm not all that big myself, rather young and quite hesitant to do something like this cause I'm afraid of someone sayin something about it. I always thought that women would be more the ones to freak out, you know like the Karen types and while I wouldn't be afraid of them physically, I would be freaked if one laid into me about it. Lately I've been kinda surprised that as I've become more bold about where I take a piss and who's around I'm seeing that women don't seem to freak out as I thought, but rather tend to smile or even say something positive, whereas guys tend to judge me more, have you noticed that at all?

11 hours ago, Justasailor said:

I have also been caught a lot of times while peeing, but so far no one has gotten that angry with me. Normally i do even enjoy it when other people have seen me peeing, and are reacting to it. 

You got very lucky with the policeman. I know a few people that got fined for peeing outside.

Yes, I was expecting a bit more of an issue with the policeman but he seemed to accept that I was in a difficult position and that I'd made an effort to walk away from the main road and whilst it was a public area, it was quiet and I chose to face into a corner to be discrete.   I am sure that many police officers (men and women) have had to pee outside whilst on duty, so maybe he understood and felt sorry for me.

I have seen people pee in full view of police on a Friday/Saturday night in nightlife areas and the police don't bat an eyelid, but then on the other hand there are some places where the police issue fines.  I think it depends on the policy of the particular town/city.  Probably also depends on whether the officers think it is worth the paperwork