Great to hear you're still keeping your outdoor skills sharp. It sounded like you haven't lost your touch.

Given it's been a blazing hot summer here to get in much time on the trails, I can understand why you might have been particularly heated. 😁

7 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Heyyy, it's been quite a while since I posted on here since I've been busy with life. But, I got some free time in the past few weeks and in the last two days I went on a camping trip with my nephew and cousin. My nephew is 8 years old and me and my cousin decided to take him out for a camping trip we were planning. We stayed in a forest about an hour away from our house and it was beautiful. I had tons of experiences to pee in the forest on the trip 🤭. I'm just gonna talk about a specific one that happened after we arrived at the campsite. After we got off the car, all three of us needed to pee. My cousin wasn't too desperate so she let me and my nephew go pee first while she started setting up the tents. I've never been too shy about peeing in front of him, I usually go hiking with him and he just see's me squat to pee in the forest pretty often. I walk behind a couple bushes and tell him that I'm gonna go behind a specific tree, he went behind another. I was feeling particularly, heated, in that moment so I decided to record my pee. It was kind of hard trying to not let him know what I was doing but I doubt he would've understood. I was mainly worried he'd tell my cousin what I was up to haha. I drank a ton of water on the car so I was jumping from one foot to another getting the recording out, I pulled my leggings down (wasn't wearing any underwear so didn't have to deal with that) and squatted facing the trunk of the tree. This wasn't one of my strongest streams, I'm not sure why, but I still pissed quite the amount. 

https://voca.ro/1dum0D7qqSnA (had to rerecord the audio on vocaroo since i couldn't send the regular file for some reason)

Sounded like a great pee! Thanks for sharing.

19 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Heyyy, it's been quite a while since I posted on here since I've been busy with life. But, I got some free time in the past few weeks and in the last two days I went on a camping trip with my nephew and cousin. My nephew is 8 years old and me and my cousin decided to take him out for a camping trip we were planning. We stayed in a forest about an hour away from our house and it was beautiful. I had tons of experiences to pee in the forest on the trip 🤭. I'm just gonna talk about a specific one that happened after we arrived at the campsite. After we got off the car, all three of us needed to pee. My cousin wasn't too desperate so she let me and my nephew go pee first while she started setting up the tents. I've never been too shy about peeing in front of him, I usually go hiking with him and he just see's me squat to pee in the forest pretty often. I walk behind a couple bushes and tell him that I'm gonna go behind a specific tree, he went behind another. I was feeling particularly, heated, in that moment so I decided to record my pee. It was kind of hard trying to not let him know what I was doing but I doubt he would've understood. I was mainly worried he'd tell my cousin what I was up to haha. I drank a ton of water on the car so I was jumping from one foot to another getting the recording out, I pulled my leggings down (wasn't wearing any underwear so didn't have to deal with that) and squatted facing the trunk of the tree. This wasn't one of my strongest streams, I'm not sure why, but I still pissed quite the amount. 

https://voca.ro/1dum0D7qqSnA (had to rerecord the audio on vocaroo since i couldn't send the regular file for some reason)

A very beautiful and nice tinkle. Outdoors tinkle is always so great! I love hearing the sound of a woman pissing. Listening to you piss on this audio, I imagined that I was there next to you and I could hear you pissing. That sound made me feel like I was there. It's very hot and exciting!
Thank you, Sarah, for sharing.

It's nice that you are comfortable peeing in front of your family members. I have to wonder if your nephew will end up being one of us lol! Obviously it's way too early to think about such things. And thanks a lot for the recording!

Edited by Carb0nBased
35 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Well all the pees on this trip were in the forest haha

I love peeing in the forest and behind buildings. If there just was an app where you could just find company when peeing 😀 So many of us would be very happy. Everyone could engage in pee-play 

1 hour ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Well all the pees on this trip were in the forest haha

That is the best place for them, right?

After all, us hikers know that whatever happens in the forest stays in the forest. 😏

• Haha 4