been holding it all day...but I normally chicken out when it comes to actually pissing on other things- should I do it?

I love watching or hearing about others naughty piss experiences and I really want to do it myself but I always get in my own way- but I kinda want to go for it...

How should I do it? 

need some encouragement 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, nenTyp said:

Start slow you need a confident bladder, but it already feels taboo to pee ob things in your home, maybe bathroom floor or clothes before washing them.

Containers are also a trick to know you are not actually messing but training to pee in any surroundings (later without the container)

Go somewhere at night with no people in dark clothes, maybe just a park and pee on the path instead of behind the tree.

You could also take pee in a apple juice botte and pour it out somewhere naughty.

It might also be easier to pee in a familiar setting like a toilet, but suprise yourself by moving after you started going. This is good at home or in public and try not to stop while switching from the bowl to the seat and floor.

I actually love this so much, thank you for taking the time to write it so nicely too~

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, sea said:

I actually love this so much, thank you for taking the time to write it so nicely too~

You're welcome, I hope it helps you explore your fetish more.

What did you end up trying with your full bladder yesterday?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, nenTyp said:

Start slow you need a confident bladder, but it already feels taboo to pee ob things in your home, maybe bathroom floor or clothes before washing them.

Containers are also a trick to know you are not actually messing but training to pee in any surroundings (later without the container)

Go somewhere at night with no people in dark clothes, maybe just a park and pee on the path instead of behind the tree.

You could also take pee in a apple juice botte and pour it out somewhere naughty.

It might also be easier to pee in a familiar setting like a toilet, but suprise yourself by moving after you started going. This is good at home or in public and try not to stop while switching from the bowl to the seat and floor.

I love this advice!!! Maybe you could turn this comment into its own post. Like a Naughty Peeing 101 

They all seem like obvious, user-friendly starting points as you read them. And yet, none of them occurred to me when I was starting my journey. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Another tip - personal experience anyway - I feel like it's far easier to piss somewhere that's already a mess or dirty, than it is to pee somewhere nice and clean.

So for example if I wanted to make a mess in a public toilet, it seems like a much stronger mental block if I go in somewhere that's really clean and well maintained.  Whereas if there are already spills on the floor, graffiti and damage then it seems far easier to add to the mess.   I guess it's the feeling that nobody else cares, why should I.

Yes. This is another great one!!! 

10 hours ago, nenTyp said:

You're welcome, I hope it helps you explore your fetish more.

What did you end up trying with your full bladder yesterday?

sadly no, I got interrupted 

I'll let ya know when I end up finally doing it tho ❤️

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, sea said:

I've found that if it's me trying to hype my self up I lose interest and back out...but if it's someone else encourage it/or me- that's when it's hot 

Well in case you need live encouragement you can plan with us in mind, just post a thread, use the live chat or even pm people.

I can assure you there will be no shortage of demands, begging and support here, from all of us. 

I do obviously include myself within that count, so feel free to message😘.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Well in case you need live encouragement you can plan with us in mind, just post a thread, use the live chat or even pm people.

I can assure you there will be no shortage of demands, begging and support here, from all of us. 

I do obviously include myself within that count, so feel free to message😘.

Thank you sm 😭 I will~

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sea said:

I've found that if it's me trying to hype my self up I lose interest and back out...but if it's someone else encourage it/or me- that's when it's hot 

Don't hype yourself up that much. Just let yourself inspire you and go with the flow. Making little steps in that direction is a good way to build up confidence. Wanting too much and then bailing out or not feeling it anymore because it kind of seems overwhelming can hinder the fun.

So think about something that you would like to do that is still within your comfort zone. Something that doesn't require too much precautions. Like going somewhere on your way home. Some place that seems like it has already been used as a toilet. 

Maybe sit on a bench on a quiet night and pee off it. Maybe go in a parking lot. Or in an old entrance. Maybe start 'accidentally' missing the toilet somewhere 😉

No matter if its public, if its a bit naughty or if its basically nonsense for most people but you make it make sense as you choose to do it despite any doubts. Its your fun and thrill that matters and making that your priority over any other opinions and doubts is already a sign of a naughty mindset.

So go ahead and just do it. Jumping over that first hurdle is the hardest part, trust me. But i'm counting on you. If i could manage to overcome all this overthinking that ruined the fun for me in the first place you can do it too! I believe in you. Now start exploring and have fun! 😊

Edited by Remi
  • Hug 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Remi said:

Don't hype yourself up that much. Just let yourself inspire you and go with the flow. Making little steps in that direction is a good way to build up confidence. Wanting too much and then bailing out or not feeling it anymore because it kind of seems overwhelming can hinder the fun.

So think about something that you would like to do that is still within your comfort zone. Something that doesn't require too much precautions. Like going somewhere on your way home. Some place that seems like it has already been used as a toilet. 

Maybe sit on a bench on a quiet night and pee off it. Maybe go in a parking lot. Or in an old entrance. Maybe start 'accidentally' missing the toilet somewhere 😉

No matter if its public, if its a bit naughty or if its basically nonsense for most people but you make it make sense as you choose to do it despite any doubts. Its your fun and thrill that matters and making that your priority over any other opinions and doubts is already a sign of a naughty mindset.

So go ahead and just do it. Jumping over that first hurdle is the hardest part, trust me. But i'm counting on you. If i could manage to overcome all this overthinking that ruined the fun for me in the first place you can do it too! I believe in you. Now start exploring and have fun! 😊

Aww thank you so much!! ❤️ 

• Love 1

You can also use some relaxing tricks, such as some waterfall ambient noice pr something and condition yourself at home on the toilet or other options.

Alcohol also helps in multiple ways and just closing your eyes and imagine yourself on a toitet, especially sitting on a bench like @Remi recommended.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Couple of thoughts:

Container peeing is a good start and is easy to clean up.

You can always wear a short skirt with no panties if you are worried about being seen.

Going outdoors has no cleanup provided you have a private spot.

Hold it until you have a strong urge to go - this helps with shy bladders getting the flow started.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Getting yourself to unlearn wetting your pants is wrong is the most difficult part. Have you tried peeing in the shower with your pants or even just your panties on .Minimal clean up and nobody will know.

My first time I held my pee until I leakedin my pants. Since my mind was in the this is wrong mode this took a long time and was very painful. 

Better if you get your bladder really full and get in the shower and relax . Think of yourself sitting on the toilet, run some water, relax and let it happen. Don't try to force it.

If you want encouragement post when you want to try it . You will find encouragement in live action.

Let me add my name to the list of great people here who offer you encouragement. Maybe I can also share a helpful hint or two.

I find what worked best for me when I started, was taking myself somewhere I had no other options. Perhaps you might want to take a long walk somewhere there are no facilities and drink enough that you become nicely full. Then, when you become desperate out in the middle of nowhere, there's no way you can chicken out.

It also helps if you have in mind a target before you set out. Maybe you say to yourself, I want to pee on a big rock, tree, leaf, puddle.... (you get the idea)

Oh, make sure you've brought along a lot more to drink than you think you need. I wouldn't be surprised if you were thirstier than you expected. Now, get out there and get in some practice.

• Love 1

Hey @sea Do you like to pee outside? Or piss in places you are not supposed to pee in? Random question but do you like the hissing and gushing sounds girls often make while peeing? I think girls hissing and gushing pee sounds are very sexy to listen to lol. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing

Just now, Fan of girls peeing said:

Hey @sea Do you like to pee outside? Or piss in places you are not supposed to pee in? 

I haven't ever tried.. I'm a bit too nervous to do anything outside or in public lol I wish I wasn't tho 

And I've always thought about different places to piss but never acted upon it

I do love hearing other people's experiences tho and how much they enjoy it..turns me on a lot lol 

• Like 1