Would you like to change gender for 24 hours?

I sure would like to change for 24 hours.  I would like to have a pussy and play with it.  And having multiple orgasms!  I think I'd be making myself orgasm for a large part of the 24 hours.  As long as I can go back to being a man again after that. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, timotheebigC said:

For 24 hours I think everyone would love to change for the experience of it I'd love to stroke my own pussy and do naughty things to myself as a woman 

Female masturbation is very particular, some girls are really sensitive there and need to have some tricks to touch themselves well and enjoy it. For example, to touch my clitoris, i have to do it very delicately and with wet fingers, because it is very sensitive. I know there are some girls who don't even touch themselves directly and prefer to masturbate through their panties. I think it would be easier for a woman to be in a male body than the other way around. 😄 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
11 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Female masturbation is very particular, some girls are really sensitive there and need to have some tricks to touch themselves well and enjoy it. For example, to touch my clitoris, i have to do it very delicately and with wet fingers, because it is very sensitive. I know there are some girls who don't even touch themselves directly and prefer to masturbate through their panties. I think it would be easier for a woman to be in a male body than the other way around. 😄 

Little horny hearing about you touch yourself I won't lie lol

And it would be so much easier for a woman to change to male 

Although I have had no complaints about the way I touch pussy

Edited by timotheebigC

For 24 hours yes. Of course i'd try all the different peeing techniques, preferrably outside to see what i find practical and how difficult it is to be invisible to others while doing so. And explore how it feels to touch yourself down there and how intense the climax feels and if there is a difference. Doing those two things in one go right after the other would be pretty hot i think.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)

I'm sure you would be very taken aback by the difference in physical strength, and you might even experience a certain fear of leaving the house alone, especially if you live in a big city. In my opinion i think it would be a very strong thing to find yourself in a woman's body on a psychological level. 

Instead i think that a girl would probably enjoy the 24 hours 😄

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Agree 1

The first three things I would try would be:

- try to have an orgasm, since female ones are much deeper than ours

- pee standing (possibly in the tub, in order not to make a mess)

- pee myself without the issue given by the penis that is pressed by underwear nor the erections that stop the flow

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Perhaps I'm a bit greedy, but believe if you going to have a fantasy, then... Go have a good one!

So, YES ! But 24 hrs is not enough. How about 24 days for starters, with an option on more if you like it....  🙂

Yes I would like to try all sorts of stuff, but also get into the mindset for a more complete understanding.

xx Euro

2 minutes ago, Euro said:

Perhaps I'm a bit greedy, but believe if you going to have a fantasy, then... Go have a good one!

So, YES ! But 24 hrs is not enough. How about 24 days for starters, with an option on more if you like it....  🙂

Yes I would like to try all sorts of stuff, but also get into the mindset for a more complete understanding.

xx Euro

In my opinion you wouldn't be able to stay in a woman's body for more than 24 hours, you would beg to go back to being a man 🤣

2 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

In my opinion you wouldn't be able to stay in a woman's body for more than 24 hours, you would beg to go back to being a man 🤣

Guess that's something neither of us will be able to test, Quite a few people have gone the whole nine yards and made the transition....

11 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

and you might even experience a certain fear of leaving the house alone

Instead i think that a girl would probably enjoy the 24 hours 😄

The most important thing to navigate away from potential dangers is situational awareness. There'd be a bit of adaption needed of course but if you just roam around carelessly without paying attention to your surroundings you are challenging your luck even as a guy.

And i know i would enjoy the 24 hours aswell and nonetheless. Even if the outside is one giant rough dangerous concrete jungle. Staying at home for a few hours while having a bed, a bathtub plus shower head and a mirror would be fun also. No stress 😉

13 minutes ago, Euro said:

xx Euro

I guess I'd have to see after 24 hours whether I'd do it again a bit longer.  Right now I think I'd try it for a week, tops. 

Of course I would!!! Obviously, I'd be curious to experience peeing with a vulva. Additionally, I would try out all sorts different pissing positions and see which worked best for me. I would also like to test how well (or poorly) I could aim my stream with such an unfamiliar urethral placement. And of course I would have to test drive the clitoris. Hopefully my orgasms wouldn't be that much better, because then changing back would feel like a punishment. 

24 hours? That’s not very long. That’s barely enough time to work out what particular vulva configuration I have been blessed with and how to piss without it going all down my legs. Maybe not long enough to work out how to orgasm. Certainly not enough to find a nice guy to put his dick in me and fill me up with hot cum…

(At risk of offering unsolicited advice: aren’t there supposed to be ways of having more intense orgasms, like edging or tantra or, uh, prostate stimulation… ?)

1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

(At risk of offering unsolicited advice: aren’t there supposed to be ways of having more intense orgasms, like edging or tantra or, uh, prostate stimulation… ?)

For example, i know a technique for almost certain squirting, at least it works for me: when i came for the first time with two wet fingers i massage the upper internal wall of the vagina in a rhythmic manner, then gradually increasing the pace. But since it's really too intense a sensation, i'll have done it a couple of times and that's it. 

• Hot 3
13 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

For example, i know a technique for almost certain squirting, at least it works for me: when i came for the first time with two wet fingers i massage the upper internal wall of the vagina in a rhythmic manner, then gradually increasing the pace. But since it's really too intense a sensation, i'll have done it a couple of times and that's it. 

That’s mostly how I feel about prostate stimulation (different, intense, mostly cba). Though given a lover who wanted to put his dick up there that would alter the priorities 💦

1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

That’s mostly how I feel about prostate stimulation (different, intense, mostly cba). Though given a lover who wanted to put his dick up there that would alter the priorities 💦

I ignore what it means to receive a dick, i have never had a relationship with a man, my current girlfriend is my first relationship. 🤣

If I were female for 24 hours I would head straight to the first lesbian bar and hook up with a few and have a group action.

I would accompany as many as possible to thr bathroom when they pee.

59 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I ignore what it means to receive a dick, i have never had a relationship with a man, my current girlfriend is my first relationship. 🤣

I thought there might be conditions, eg. “Yes, but if you get pregnant within the 24 hours you turn back into a man and become a medical oddity”. … Can I get a dildo?

6 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Certainly not long enough to find a nice guy to put his dick in me and fill me up with hot cum…

If you're just looking for someone to fuck you then ohhhh boy have I got news for... People offer to do that shit to women all the time, unsolicited

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, vivi54 said:

If you're just looking for someone to fuck you then ohhhh boy have I got news for... People offer to do that shit to women all the time, unsolicited

Yes, the “nice” is doing a LOT of work here 😰

2 minutes ago, vivi54 said:

It's true, my girlfriend and i here on holiday in Spain where we are now are approached every night by guys and every time we have to tell them that we are not interested because we are a couple. In the long run it is a bit annoying, especially because they try it on with my girlfriend who being a Ukrainian girl of about 1.80 cm. blonde and very beautiful, makes her attract male attention and i am a bit jealous 😅

• Hug 1