Miss Piss intro

26 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

Hello I am Skylar I am 18 years old and new to this website. I’m a daughter of a single father who has 2 sons and me, I'm the youngest. My dad being a male raised me like a boy so I have tomboyish tendencies. 

I was born with very strong bladder muscles that keep getting stronger as I grew so my piss stream is very thick and super messy droplets going everywhere. I also had a traumatic experience which now makes hover over toilets when I hover over toilets my stream shoots out in a backwards arch making the toilet seat yellow, rogue droplets all over the floor and wall. Sometimes my stream over shoots the toilet and hits the wall. 

Sorry about the rambling hopefully you all can accept me here. 

We do, I was immediately accepted once I joined recently. Regardless if your fetish is peeing in general or like me accepting peeing in mouths, you will be allowed to explore your fetish. Best wishes to you and I hope you get to pee wherever your naughty thought’s desire.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

Thanks for the kind words also everyone if you see any spelling errors please forgive me English isn’t my first language. 

Of course! This is a place of expression, judgement is NOT welcome. Regardless of how you look or what fetish you like. Let your feelings out, it has helped me a lot.

2 hours ago, Havelock said:

Do you ever pissi outside? If so how do you squat? Do you pee backwards onto things?

Yes I do piss outside, I got taught to squat the Asian way or full squat when I was overseas in japan when I was kid it makes my pee shoot out a bit forward clearing my feet at least. The hover squat I only use it for public toilets. But I do use sometimes I pee on wall backwards.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

Hello I am Skylar I am 18 years old and new to this website. I’m a daughter of a single father who has 2 sons and me, I'm the youngest. My dad being a male raised me like a boy so I have tomboyish tendencies. 

I was born with very strong bladder muscles that keep getting stronger as I grew so my piss stream is very thick and super messy droplets going everywhere. I also had a traumatic experience which now makes hover over toilets when I hover over toilets my stream shoots out in a backwards arch making the toilet seat yellow, rogue droplets all over the floor and wall. Sometimes my stream over shoots the toilet and hits the wall. 

Welcome aboard the SS Peefans Skylar.  You are definately welcome, everyone is very welcoming and the water is quite warm in here. 🤣 

7 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

Welcome.

How tomboyish?

Ever try pissing on bugs outside?

5 minutes ago, MostlyVanilla69 said:

How tomboyish?

I’m like a boy in a girls body but I’m still straight but I love doing boy activities 

7 minutes ago, MostlyVanilla69 said:

Ever try pissing on bugs outside?

A million of times

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

Yes I do piss outside, I got taught to squat the Asian way or full squat when I was overseas in japan when I was kid it makes my pee shoot out a bit forward clearing my feet at least. The hover squat I only use it for public toilets. But I do use sometimes I pee on wall backwards.

So can you pee standing like a boy at all? Shooting it forwards?

2 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

So can you pee standing like a boy at all? Shooting it forwards?

A little bit but my stream is really thick and messy and droplets get all over

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

Yes I do piss outside, I got taught to squat the Asian way or full squat when I was overseas in japan when I was kid

This is cool, must have been a great experience. Concerning the gym rat: are you in for the gains or are you more into calisthenics or other types of workout?

Anyways, i hope you will have lots of fun here!

8 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

Interesting. Can you tell us about tell us about how you were taught to squat in Japan? Who taught you? How were you taught? Was this on a squat toilet or outside? Do you have many memories of squatting and peeing outside in Japan?

15 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

Are you proud of your bladder power or self conscious about it?  What aspects of pee do your like and brought you here?  

5 hours ago, Remi said:

are you in for the gains or are you more into calisthenics or other types of workout?

I think it’s mix of both I grew up doing Gymnastics and Track which led me going to the gym to keep my body in top shape. I’m very much invested my core and endurance so lots of cardio right now.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Havelock said:

Can you tell us about tell us about how you were taught to squat in Japan? Who taught you?

So a quick run down of me to give a bit more context. My dad was born in Germany and My mother was born Argentina My dad and her met in Argentina me along my 2 older brothers where born there. Soon after I was born my mother abandoned us luckily my dad had money so he could maintain us until we got our visa. My dad took us to Japan where his older brother lived. He has a lovely wife with 2 girls their the had a squat toilet in their house so my aunt and my cousin taught me how. They would do it and have me do it.

3 hours ago, Havelock said:

Do you have many memories of squatting and peeing outside in Japan?

Yes I have some since I don’t like dirty public restrooms 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, F0rester said:

Are you proud of your bladder power or self conscious about it?  What aspects of pee do your like and brought you here?  

It’s whatever I never really mind it, I don’t know the second answer just yet the messes are a byproduct of messy streams 

7 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Ever had a chance to pee in a urinal?

Seems like something a tomboy would want to try 

I tried but my stream is messy 

• Like 1

Welcome, Skylar. I think you'll finding us not only accepting you, but are looking forward to your stories, especially the ones about your very strong muscles. We don't even care if they're a little messy. 

I also see where you said you rock climb and hike. Is that because you like the particular activities or is it that they're a great excuse to pee outdoors. It's okay to admit it, since your secret is safe with us.