Into a laundry basket

1 hour ago, yibby13 said:

Does anyone else pee into their laundry basket?

I still live with my parents and am very paranoid about getting caught if I peed where I really wanted to 😉. But what I do know I can get away with is use my laundry basket as a toilet. It's so much easier to just get up from my bed or my desk and pee right into it. It's especially nice when the clothes get very dark when wet, or when I turn a white sock or shirt yellow. I have a cloth laundry basket with no holes, so it holds a lot...

Does anyone else like to use their laundry basket as a toilet? I'd love to hear about it.

Once , not my own. I had hooked with this guy via craglist personals.  He was a chaser , a guy into fat men. I was over 400 lbs then.

I went to his apartment. His wife was at work.  I got him off first. I gave him a bj with swallow.  When it was time to reciprocate he confessed he wasn't into it anymore. he apologized and said he has this fetish with chubby guys but the second he cums it's over and he doesn't get the desire again for a week or so. He said he usually likes to cum last but I was aggressive and made him jizz 1st.

I was furious but I didn't want a scene so I grabbed by clothes and went into his bathroom.  I was still horny and quickly jerked off. I saw the wife had panties drying on the shower rod. I grabbed a pair and ejaculated into them and used a second pair to clean my dick. I put them back.

I then had to pee so I saw a hamper of dirty underwear. His and hers.  I stood over it and pissed.   I then got dressed and left.

Edited by chubbyjack
Typo
  • Haha 3

Does anyone else wash their laundry baskets? Is it weird that I use different baskets for clean and dirty laundry?

Yes, I have peed on my laundry in my laundry basket. But only because the bathroom was too far and I was already in the process of doing laundry. I never gave my clothes time to  absorb my pee. I also washed the laundry basket immediately after. 

As someone who also started naughty peeing while still living with my parents, I know your predicament well. PLEASE be careful. I worry that your cloth laundry basket might eventually start to smell or pick up permanent yellow stains. Moreover, its smelly, stained condition might arouse suspicion as to what caused it to be that way. Have you considered alternative containers in your room that are easier to rinse out? 

Do you have a convenient window to dump it out in a pinch?

Also, an ex girlfriend and I once peed on her horrible roommate's laundry. Not my proudest moment but it was fun. 

Edited by Takashi96
Additional annecdote
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I have in the past when my laundry basket was plastic. I kinda straddled it and let it flow, then immediately dumped it into the washing machine. It was really quiet and peaceful. Wish I could try it again but my basket is wicker with a white cloth liner now 😭

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I worry that your cloth laundry basket might eventually start to smell or pick up permanent yellow stains. Moreover, its smelly, stained condition might arouse suspicion as to what caused it to be that way.

I make sure I'm very well hydrated. Even if I pee multiple times there and let it really soak in overnight, there is still no smell the next morning unless you stick your head very clothes to the dirty clothes in there. Even when they're still wet! I try my best not to get the hamper itself wet but last time it definitely got soaked... I just spray a cleaning alcohol/fragrance mix on it after I dump out the wet clothes into the washer and so far I've never had an issue with smells. The fabric used on the hamper doesn't change color when wet either so I'm not worried about stains. Besides, just being able to get up from my bed and pee just a few feet away while I'm trying to fall asleep at night feels so good, I don't want to stop 😁😁

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, yibby13 said:

I make sure I'm very well hydrated. Even if I pee multiple times there and let it really soak in overnight, there is still no smell the next morning unless you stick your head very clothes to the dirty clothes in there. Even when they're still wet! I try my best not to get the hamper itself wet but last time it definitely got soaked... I just spray a cleaning alcohol/fragrance mix on it after I dump out the wet clothes into the washer and so far I've never had an issue with smells. The fabric used on the hamper doesn't change color when wet either so I'm not worried about stains. Besides, just being able to get up from my bed and pee just a few feet away while I'm trying to fall asleep at night feels so good, I don't want to stop 😁😁

Peeing "where you're not supposed to" feels so good! I definitely don't want you to stop. I just want you to not get caught. Like I almost did several times when I was in your situation.

I don't know how the hell I would have explained peeing in some of the places I did.

I have plastic laundry baskets with no holes in them, so I can (and do) use them frequently. Mostly, I pee into the laundry right before putting them into the washing machine, thinking: Well, it even goes down the same pipes as the toilet drain 😉 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

one night i got stoned, which usually makes me horny, and drank lots of water. i was planning on doing laundry that night anyway, so i squatted over the laundry basket and unloaded my full bladder into it. i pissed hard and watched it pool up before soaking into the clothes. felt so good... x _x

• Love 2

Frequently pee onto dirty clothes, sometimes when they are in the basket but more often after they have been tipped on the floor for sorting.

Love kneeling on the pile and letting it flow, feeling like I'm wetting a nappy ☺️

Always done just before being put in the washer, never left wet.

I enjoy holding my pee until my rather large bladder is about to burst.  Then I make a  pile with my dirty laundry and release my pee Into it . It feels great to just pee anywhere that way and the clothes absorb all of it.

I immediately throw the peed on laundry in the washer.