Usually walk up to it

Undo my button and zipper if it's sweats just pull down the waist band, then pull down the waist band of my boxers

Once my cock is out it takes a second or two for me to relax and start, unless I'm desperate...then I let fly right away.

Usually a nice arc that Flys and hits the wall of the urinal and runs down, either gurgling down the drain, or tinkling in the water as it turns yellow.

As I finish I squeeze my muscles to push out the last spurts, then zip up. Don't usually flush

• Hot 4
Posted (edited)

I walk up to a trough or row of urinals. If they are separate, I follow the "rules" of choosing a urinal.

I unbutton my pants (belt first if wearing one) , and then unzip. I usually pull the waistband of my underwear down with my left hand and flop my cock over the top.  I grab my cock with my right hand and aim toward the wall of the urinal and release my pee stream. If the stream needs adjusting, I do it very quick and continue my pee staring straight ahead until my stream finishes.

I shake my cock and slip it inside my underwear, and pull the waistband back up. zip and button and flush.

If you have any more questions feel free to message me.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Hot 1

I just realized how I pee at urinals and pee at home is very different - at urinals I'll just kind of walk up and stand close to it, then unzip my pants and pull down just enough to allow my penis to stick out, and pee. I'll give it a quick shake when I'm done, making sure to push out as much at the end as I can, then zip back up. But I noticed at home I will take out my cock AND balls because my penis is kind of small and doesn't hang down very much, so the balls give it something to rest against to make sure it sticks out far enough when I'm peeing.

• Hot 2

I don’t have occasion to use a urinal often, there is not one in my home or my office so it’s only when I’m out somewhere else I’ll encounter one. Because it’s so infrequent I find it a bit exciting each time. I’ll walk up into position then lower my zipper and fish my cock out the “wiener slot” (as my partner calls it) on my underwear, then concentrate on making as much noise as I can because if any other pee aficionados are around I want to give them a good show without giving too much away. If the door to the restroom opens in a way that a woman might see me standing there, even if a privacy wall blocks the good part, that concept is enough for me to be quite stiff walking away. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
18 hours ago, hold_on said:

I just realized how I pee at urinals and pee at home is very different - at urinals I'll just kind of walk up and stand close to it, then unzip my pants and pull down just enough to allow my penis to stick out, and pee. I'll give it a quick shake when I'm done, making sure to push out as much at the end as I can, then zip back up. But I noticed at home I will take out my cock AND balls because my penis is kind of small and doesn't hang down very much, so the balls give it something to rest against to make sure it sticks out far enough when I'm peeing.

How would you pee at home 

On 7/7/2024 at 6:19 PM, wivace6455 said:

I don’t have occasion to use a urinal often, there is not one in my home or my office so it’s only when I’m out somewhere else I’ll encounter one. Because it’s so infrequent I find it a bit exciting each time. I’ll walk up into position then lower my zipper and fish my cock out the “wiener slot” (as my partner calls it) on my underwear, then concentrate on making as much noise as I can because if any other pee aficionados are around I want to give them a good show without giving too much away. If the door to the restroom opens in a way that a woman might see me standing there, even if a privacy wall blocks the good part, that concept is enough for me to be quite stiff walking away. 

I’ve always found the underwear “wiener slot” useless because of my larger than average penis size. On the rare occasion I’ve tried to use it and succeed in fishing my penis through that soft cotton doorway, it became erect and impossible to retract without stripping out of my undies or at least waiting for my penis to return to a limp state. I’m jealous of men with smallish penises and wish I had one. I prefer going down on men with small penises because I don’t deep-throat. And some men get a bit forceful during their orgasms and push very hard! Besides, I love the feeling and taste of semen discharging into my mouth. 

Oh, and please make all the noise you like! We “pee aficionados” love and thank you kind sir! 🤪 And keeping on the topic of urinals, my favorites are the ones that are tapered at the bottom such that the water in them is easily displaced leaving behind little pots of gold! I get a raging hard-on listening to men pissing into urinals as I think to myself, “Please don’t flush’.…Please don’t flush!” And WOW!…What a thrill I get when they don’t! As soon as they’re gone, I on that golden opportunity like a fly on honey! 

• Hot 1

I travel along for work so I'm generally always stopping at a motorway services for a coffee and a pee (I go to so fairly remote places too so then a hedge is my urinal 🙂 )

I'll just undo my fly and then fish my cock out over the waist band of my boxers (if I'm in shorts then I just ease the waste band down and pull it over the top). Hold my boxers down with the thumb of my left and hold my cock in the right hand, thumb on top, index and middle finger below the head and 4th and 5th fingers on the top at the base. I'll pull my foreskin back with my thumb as far as it wants to go and then depending if it's a trough urinal I'll stand a little way back and aim just above the trough to not get splash back and if it's a bowl aim just to the side for the same reason. Bit of a shake and a few strokes to get the last few drips and then get everything all back away.

• Like 1

I forgot to describe how I pee at urinals, so here goes… I look for the first available one and walk straight up to it. I unfasten my belt, unbutton my fly and unzip. I use the over-the-fence method as it’s not at all convenient or practical to guide my ample penis through that gateway in the front of my underwear. So then, I pull down and hold in place the elastic waistband of my undies clearing the way to lift my penis over it. Then I aim the head of my penis slightly upwards and piss into the urinal. I pee upwards into the urinal so that I can watch it cascade down into the urinal bowl. Occasionally I treat myself by masturbating immediately afterward. I push my left hand down into my underwear allowing the elastic waistband to rest against my wrist clearing the way for my fingers to caress and tickle my testicles as I grip and stroke my erection with my right hand. Within a minute, Iorgasm and watch my semen squirt into the urinal. Extra bonus points if it splashes squarely into my urine pool! 

• Hot 1

My feelings on urinals has drastically changed.  The ones at work have no dividers so I used to be way too shy to use them.  Nowadays, ever since I started ramping up with pissing outside, I am lot more cool and less shy about taking a leak.  So I just walk up to one, undo my button and zipper and take my dick out over the waste band, use my left hand to aim.  Its great, I actually love the no dividers.  I feel like they are not even the standard distance apart from each other.  I also like talking to the guy next to me.  It's usually just dead silence until I start talking and then he just keeps going on.  Almost like he doesnt want to appear to be shy about having a chat while at the urinal.  God its fun.  Lol, sometimes though I start getting hard, and have "bring down" the energy.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TopMarker said:

I have often wondered whether dividers are there for blocking the view or the splashing

probably for privacy.  But I don't like that mentality.  Honestly guys should be primed, encouraged, conditioned, whatever word you find appropriate to be free and clear and unfettered when they piss.  Let everyone watch, who cares

• Like 2
9 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

probably for privacy.  But I don't like that mentality.  Honestly guys should be primed, encouraged, conditioned, whatever word you find appropriate to be free and clear and unfettered when they piss.  Let everyone watch, who cares

Brainwashed, blackmailed, praised, bribed…

17 hours ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Within a minute, Iorgasm and watch my semen squirt into the urinal

🥰 Horny boy casually dumping your load in the urinal as everyone else is just there to go pee

• Haha 1
On 7/9/2024 at 10:32 PM, TopMarker said:

I have often wondered whether dividers are there for blocking the view or the splashing

Definitely shouldn’t be for blocking the view 

• Love 2