Waking up in the middle of the night or early in the morning needing to pee

11 minutes ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

A boyfriend who was very amused with my insatiable desire to drink urine, would use every opportunity to please me as he relieved himself. That included ribbing me awake at night to tell me that he needed to piss. We both slept naked together, so all he needed to do was to toss back the covers and relax as I went down on him to drink from his erect penis. When he had finished doing his business, he would just roll over and go back to sleep as I’d laid beside him and masturbate. 

When I lived alone, I often awakened in the morning needing to urinate. I’d do it into a lamb’s nursing bottle and then suck its soft latex nipple drinking the bottle’s entire contents as I masturbated. 

When you drank from his erect penis was there any spillage ?

I would have watched you masturbate instead of going back to sleep.

Did he ever drink your urine or at.least let you piss on him ?

1 hour ago, chubbyjack said:

When you drank from his erect penis was there any spillage ?

No. I would take its head and only enough of its shaft to be comfortable for me. I drank swiftly as it coursed in as to not allow my mouth to fill entirely.

I would have watched you masturbate instead of going back to sleep.

Thank you. That would have meant a lot to me!

Did he ever drink your urine or at.least let you piss on him ?

WOW! Do I wish! No. He never even as much hinted at it. His thing was rimming and anal sex. His kisses and tonguing back there felt really nice! Intercourse, not so much. I was always glad when it was over.

I want to see and feel what’s it’s like to urinate on or in someone, but I’ve never been asked. Quite the contrary; I’ve had a couple women warn me not to pee before going down on me. All have pulled away before I orgasmed or spat out my semen. Some guys have all the luck!

• Hot 2

There us a couple I hook up with male and female.  Hubby is into watching her  do stuff with me or any guy. 

Eventually he joins in.  We. Had discussed having her drink my piss on a future visit but I was sick and by the time I was able to they moved.   

They may cone back to visit family. Although I've pissed on others I never did it in the mouth.  I want to.

My biggest turn on is watching someone master bare either in person or on cam 

I never go pee into the toilet when I wake up in the middle of the night, in fact, I haven't peed in a toilet in a few weeks.

I have a drawer right next to my bed and I have some clear plastic bags that I used to pee, and then go straight back to sleep. I'll take them the next morning and pour them all over me while taking a shower!

I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend who is slowly getting into the pee fetish and she's being so supportive 😁

• Hot 2

I have a smaller emergency bucket I pee in so that I don’t have to clean my bed. I only pee in my bed during pee-play with other persons. I dated a DL-woman some time ago and when I woke up in the morning needing to pee I always peed in her diaper or in her pussy. Really convenient 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I think many more forms of emptying your bladder during the night should be normalized / considered acceptable. This includes wetting the bed, which I would prefer to do in this situation

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PrincessApricot said:

I often wear a diaper to bed on the weekends so that I can sleep in late. My bladder wakes me up at my normal time but I just pee myself while half asleep still and have no problem nodding off again as soon as I finish. Usually when I wake up later, for good, I’ll have a longer, more deliberate pee in my diaper before getting out of bed to make the most of it. 

I do exactly as you.

Most of the time I get out of bed and have my very long hissy morning pee in it before having to remove it.

Sometimes tho I'll pee while taking my breakfast.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1