Diapers

Hello all. I was wondering how many of you have tried diapers? I feel like its not as common of a kink. Personally I am not into ageplay but the feeling of wetting a diaper has become one of my favorites not to mention the convenience. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

Hello all. I was wondering how many of you have tried diapers? I feel like its not as common of a kink. Personally I am not into ageplay but the feeling of wetting a diaper has become one of my favorites not to mention the convenience. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

i only wet my undies and shorts but it's a similar feeling.  I mostly stick to mostly after workouts or before a shower for now but i want to move up to greater  naughtiness. Would also love to hear others expereinces

4 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

i only wet my undies and shorts but it's a similar feeling.  I mostly stick to mostly after workouts or before a shower for now but i want to move up to greater  naughtiness. Would also love to hear others expereinces

In my opinion wetting a diaper & clothes are two different experiences/feelings

32 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I don't wear diapers myself but I find it very sexy when women wear and wet diapers. And I love the idea of them using them for convenience!  👍😊

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

I don't wear diapers myself but I find it very sexy when women wear and wet diapers. And I love the idea of them using them for convenience!  👍😊

I wish i could afford the super high capacity ones- I would love to wear one in public shopping or something. 

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I would love to wear one in public shopping or something. 

That's exactly the kind of scenario that I love - wearing in public and wetting yourself unnoticed, surrounded by people who don't have any idea....   😊

• Hot 1
46 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I’m the same not being into age play but I do agree the feeling of wetting a diaper is amazing! Especially on a cold day. I have worn one to a shopping centre before and soaked it throughout the couple of hours there, feels naughty wetting yourself with people everywhere. 

• Hot 1
5 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

That's exactly the kind of scenario that I love - wearing in public and wetting yourself unnoticed, surrounded by people who don't have any idea....   😊

I completely agree!! I would love to wear a diaper out shopping or even to a concert

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Stephen94 said:

I’m the same not being into age play but I do agree the feeling of wetting a diaper is amazing! Especially on a cold day. I have worn one to a shopping centre before and soaked it throughout the couple of hours there, feels naughty wetting yourself with people everywhere. 

I wish I trusted the ones I have to not leak! Thats a dream

• Like 1

I hadn’t tried it out before yesterday because it never appealed to me fetish-wise but I’m currently stuck at home because I injured my leg. Not bad enough to be unable to reach the toilet but bad enough to have too much time, lol. Sooo gutter minded cripple me decided to buy some Tena Silhouette pants (not quite diapers but they should hold about 800ml) because they were on sale and hell, why not. I pee quite a lot when I have a full bladder and I didn’t quite trust the capacity of the panties so I only peed a little while sitting on the couch and then moved to the shower to fully empty my still pretty full bladder. To my surprise it didn’t leak at all (I think I peed about 600 to 700ml in total). Not so much to my surprise though I didn’t enjoy it a lot. I guess I just get turned on more by pissing without clothing and/or diapers 🤷‍♀️ That being said I’m totally saving the remaining panties for the next unfortunate time when I have a UTI and I feel like having to pee every ten minutes (and therefore anxious to even go outside :’) ). 

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

Love wetting a diaper, one of the best feelings ever. The warmth of the pee is nice and like how it stays warm. If I could I would wear diapers every night to bed so I don’t have to get out of bed to pee

5 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I hadn’t tried it out before yesterday because it never appealed to me fetish-wise but I’m currently stuck at home because I injured my leg. Not bad enough to be unable to reach the toilet but bad enough to have too much time, lol. Sooo gutter minded cripple me decided to buy some Tena Silhouette pants (not quite diapers but they should hold about 800ml) because they were on sale and hell, why not. I pee quite a lot when I have a full bladder and I didn’t quite trust the capacity of the panties so I only peed a little while sitting on the couch and then moved to the shower to fully empty my still pretty full bladder. To my surprise it didn’t leak at all (I think I peed about 600 to 700ml in total). Not so much to my surprise though I didn’t enjoy it a lot. I guess I just get turned on more by pissing without clothing and/or diapers 🤷‍♀️ That being said I’m totally saving the remaining panties for the next unfortunate time when I have a UTI and I feel like having to pee every ten minutes (and therefore anxious to even go outside :’) ). 

My experience with diaper play (limited experience that is) is that the flow rate is important in preventing leaks. Once abour 1/2 way full, the flow has to be slower or intermitant to reach the full capacity. Sounds like you have a large bladder, so you may have ro pause for a few minutes (if you can) or be careful of the flow to prevent leaks.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

My experience with diaper play (limited experience that is) is that the flow rate is important in preventing leaks. Once abour 1/2 way full, the flow has to be slower or intermitant to reach the full capacity. Sounds like you have a large bladder, so you may have ro pause for a few minutes (if you can) or be careful of the flow to prevent leaks.

Your position also helps prevent you from leaking. Squatting seems like the safest position. While in bed, bring your feet up to your bum and open your legs then when you are ready release your pee. I use this position in bed and almost always avoid leaks regardless of my flow rate. While sitting just open your legs and release. Another thing I check before going pee in my diaper is the leak guards. These are the things I do to help prevent leaks when doing a full flow rate pee in my diaper like I would in the toilet. I find full flow rate pees in diapers to be the most pleasurable since your diaper gets really warm fast and then stays like that for a few minutes. Its a similar feeling as taking a hot bath but only for your private parts. 

Having incontinence problems, i have been wearing them since i was a teenager when I started wetting the bed frequently and having accidents during the day. Now i don't wear them all the time, only when I need to feel safer or when i know i won't have easy access to a bathroom (travel, long lessons, etc.). Unfortunately for me it is a necessity, as i don't able to resist for long and the diaper sometimes avoids unpleasant public accidents.
Having this need also brought me closer to the "adult baby" world, with my girlfriend it happens that we practice temporary regression role plays with her who looks after me. It's something we both find very relaxing

• Love 1