How often do you get to watch and or hear girls pee in person in real life

As a guy how often do you get to watch and or hear girls pee in person in real life? And if so then which girls is it usually? I am sure for many people it's probably more easier to just hear girls pee in person from outside a closed bathroom door to watch them pee in person. But of course experiences can vary from person to person. Share if you want to you don't have to share your experiences if you don't want to. And if you are a girl well then too you can talk about how often do you get to see and hear other girls pee in person. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
17 minutes ago, boggy22 said:

Daily. My wife always pees with the door open often while maintaining a conversation.

I see that's pretty nice. Is she a good pisser with a big bladder? Does she make hissing and gushing sounds a lot while taking a pee? Only answer those questions here if you are comfortable answering them if not then I am very sorry for asking you such questions. 

• Like 1

I get to hear my wife pee multiple times a day. She knows I love it so sometimes I'll stop and watch and she'll spread her legs and lips for me while she goes. We have friends that come over to watch a show with us once a week and I like to sit in the chair closest to the bathroom so I can hear the hissing sound from one friend who is a particularly loud and long pee-er.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

I see that's pretty nice. Is she a good pisser with a big bladder? Does she make hissing and gushing sounds a lot while taking a pee? Only answer those questions here if you are comfortable answering them if not then I am very sorry for asking you such questions. 

No problem it's what brings us here ☺️ she's fairly curvy with a slightly pronounced Labia so makes a nice hissing sound and hands to shoot forwards so it hits the bowl and not the water. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, boggy22 said:

No problem it's what brings us here ☺️ she's fairly curvy with a slightly pronounced Labia so makes a nice hissing sound and hands to shoot forwards so it hits the bowl and not the water. 

@boggy22  I see I bet she hisses very well while peeing don't she? That hissing sound made by girls pissing pussies are so sexy to listen to aren't they? Ever hear and or watch other girls pee too? Does she ever have those short insanely powerful blasts of short gushing pees that explode like crazy within seconds usually? Those short gushing pees from girls are so hot too. 

I am sure many of the guys here also have witnessed girls gush their piss before. Those short gushing pees from girls sure are so intense and sexy aren't they?  @DoctorDoctor @F0rester @Watchyoupee @thirsty4pee am I right guys? Those short gushing pees from girls are pretty hot too right? Just as hot as those long hissing pees from girls! Whether girls hiss that piss or gush that pee out in mere seconds it's all pretty good in my opinion. Of course seeing girls pee in person is better than just hearing them piss through a closed bathroom door or something. But many times you gotta take whatever you can get. Us guys usually have higher chances of just hearing girls pee in real life without seeing it than watching them pee. Many guys that are married or have girlfriends are too afraid to tell their female partners about their desires to watch them pee in person. But there are also many guys out there who are lucky enough to watch their female partners pee in person regularly especially if they are gutsy enough to tell their partners about their piss fetish. If a guy's female partner is willing to pee in front of a guy then that guy is truly lucky. I also want to know if you guys get turned on by watching and or hearing other girls pee in person besides your female partners. esides your female partners peeing in real life. 

For me, it pretty much depends on how often I hit the trail with a hiking partner. I won't say every time, but it seems a lot more often than not. There must be something about spending a day out in nature that lowers ones inhibitions. Or, maybe I just bring out the best in my partners.

• Like 1

As a girl I get to hear women peeing pretty much every day of the week. It’s almost guaranteed that every time I walk into the ladies there will be someone else in there, especially in busy places. As for watching, maybe once or twice a month depending on which friends I am with and what I am doing at the time.

• Like 3

As with some of the other commenters, my wife pees with the door open usually, so it's pretty much a daily thing. We have a bathroom adjoining our bedroom, so we pee before bed, while the other is there.

Watching my wife pee on the toilet doesn't really do anything for me though - to me it's not much different than watching her brush her teeth. I'm aware that it's occurring, but I don't pay much attention to it.

But when my wife pees somewhere other than the toilet, I pay attention. This past weekend we went camping, and she peed outside several times. Behind the tent, etc. That was cool to watch.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@boggy22  I see I bet she hisses very well while peeing don't she? That hissing sound made by girls pissing pussies are so sexy to listen to aren't they? Ever hear and or watch other girls pee too? Does she ever have those short insanely powerful blasts of short gushing pees that explode like crazy within seconds usually? Those short gushing pees from girls are so hot too. 

I am sure many of the guys here also have witnessed girls gush their piss before. Those short gushing pees from girls sure are so intense and sexy aren't they?  @DoctorDoctor @F0rester @Watchyoupee @thirsty4pee am I right guys? Those short gushing pees from girls are pretty hot too right? Just as hot as those long hissing pees from girls! Whether girls hiss that piss or gush that pee out in mere seconds it's all pretty good in my opinion. Of course seeing girls pee in person is better than just hearing them piss through a closed bathroom door or something. But many times you gotta take whatever you can get. Us guys usually have higher chances of just hearing girls pee in real life without seeing it than watching them pee. Many guys that are married or have girlfriends are too afraid to tell their female partners about their desires to watch them pee in person. But there are also many guys out there who are lucky enough to watch their female partners pee in person regularly especially if they are gutsy enough to tell their partners about their piss fetish. If a guy's female partner is willing to pee in front of a guy then that guy is truly lucky. I also want to know if you guys get turned on by watching and or hearing other girls pee in person besides your female partners. esides your female partners peeing in real life. 

I get to see my wife. SIL, MIL piss every day. The girls in my house don't shut the door when peeing. They all have very large bladders and different pee styles so I know who is going without even watching. They are very open mi ded and compete with each other's in who can hold the most urine and how much attention they can get from me. Still, I always listen to others women when we have parties or dinners at the house. I have heard everything from a 12 second tinkle to my SIL draining out for over 4 minutes to my wife dumping a three inch stream of urine standing g up straight into the. Owl for sound effects. Granted some women are not worth writing about as their looks and performance or both are lacking. However, I will get turned on to a good looking woman with a short pee just as much with an ugly woman who pees like a race horse. When looks and pee performance collide it is a marvelous experience.

Horney Old Owl

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Great Horned Owl said:

I get to see my wife. SIL, MIL piss every day. The girls in my house don't shut the door when peeing. They all have very large bladders and different pee styles so I know who is going without even watching. They are very open mi ded and compete with each other's in who can hold the most urine and how much attention they can get from me. Still, I always listen to others women when we have parties or dinners at the house. I have heard everything from a 12 second tinkle to my SIL draining out for over 4 minutes to my wife dumping a three inch stream of urine standing g up straight into the. Owl for sound effects. Granted some women are not worth writing about as their looks and performance or both are lacking. However, I will get turned on to a good looking woman with a short pee just as much with an ugly woman who pees like a race horse. When looks and pee performance collide it is a marvelous experience.

Horney Old Owl

Will leave a bigger reply to this later on. To be honest with you short pees from girls can be very hot too as long as there are hissing and gushing sounds while girls are peeing then even the short pees can be pretty hot too. 

These days as I’m getting older almost never.  My most recent GF who I lived with for 3 years was one of those girls with no bladder whatsoever.  Even when she’d drink lots of alcohol she was seemingly pissing every 30 minutes.  She did have some impressive morning pisses though.   It was as if when her brain wasn’t focusing on it her holding capacity was better, she had some real nice hissy 40-50 second pisses late at night or when she’d wake up in the morning.  It was a nice think to be woken up by as she like many women would always leave the door open 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/25/2024 at 4:08 PM, JDAMS79 said:

These days as I’m getting older almost never.  My most recent GF who I lived with for 3 years was one of those girls with no bladder whatsoever.  Even when she’d drink lots of alcohol she was seemingly pissing every 30 minutes.  She did have some impressive morning pisses though.   It was as if when her brain wasn’t focusing on it her holding capacity was better, she had some real nice hissy 40-50 second pisses late at night or when she’d wake up in the morning.  It was a nice think to be woken up by as she like many women would always leave the door open 

Hmm what do you mean by no bladder whatsoever? Like a very small bladder? Or at least a normal sized bladder that would fill up very quickly? Or a very small bladder that would also fill up very quickly? Hmm 40 to 50 seconds long hissing pees on a girl with no bladder? Was it a soft hissing or a strong hissing stream? Of course either kind of a hissing pee whether soft or strong for 40-50 seconds are signs of at least a decent sized bladder. Of course I am not exactly sure what you meant by this comment as it could mean multiple things duh. And when people drink a lot of alcohol then they do tend to piss a lot and that too very often too. 

I am lucky to hear my partner pee several times a day. She generally leaves the door open as she pees. 
I have less opportunity to hear other ladies peeing these days but I do hear my partners sister and friends pee from time to time. My ears are always open to listen to any lady peeing wwhen possible.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

Hmm what do you mean by no bladder whatsoever? Like a very small bladder? Or at least a normal sized bladder that would fill up very quickly? Or a very small bladder that would also fill up very quickly? Hmm 40 to 50 seconds long hissing pees on a girl with no bladder? Was it a soft hissing or a strong hissing stream? Of course either kind of a hissing pee whether soft or strong for 40-50 seconds are signs of at least a decent sized bladder. Of course I am not exactly sure what you meant by this comment as it could mean multiple things duh. And when people drink a lot of alcohol then they do tend to piss a lot and that too very often too. 

I think it was more she was sensitive to her bladder even being half full and would go piss when she didn’t really need to.  When she was drinking alcohol she’d be in the bathroom after every drink.  But when she’d sleep, especially if she drank alcohol that night she’d be able to take huge pisses in the morning or if she woke up during the night.  Her stream when she really had to go was a nice steady hiss that ended with dribbling for 10 seconds at the end     

• Hot 1