Piss or sex

If you were to make a lite-changing decision from now on, would you rather have conventional Sex with intercourse but without piss or would you rather engage in piss-play but without intercourse? 

• Like 1

I've never had the pleasure of piss play during sex ... but I've had pleasurable sex countless times.

If forced to choose, I'll go with the one I know and love.  Intercourse for me.

• Like 1
On 6/21/2024 at 1:00 PM, Bacardi said:

I dont even like sex most of the time so piss play it is!

I like sex but usually after 5-10 min intercourse I get bored and loose my erection. Then I have to ask to be peed on and being peed on makes me super hard instantly. If I have ONS I make sure it’s 100% clear that I need to be peed on at some point during sex. If I had to choose I’d go for piss play. Noting makes me harder than engaging in piss play. 

• Like 1

"Sex without piss play" all the way ! Piss play is fun and all, but thats something I can do with someone I have little to no connection with. But sex requires so much more for me ! The mind connection, the trust in each other, our feelings (that's why I don't have one night stands lol), and the absolutely surge of happiness and this inexplicable positive feeling I get while being held and slow fucked, is so so incomparable to piss play for me.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2

Definitely Sex, for all the reasons @Sophie abd @Coral brought up, but the question is unrealistic, since it would be impossible for me to make that decission. When I'm alone and horny I don't have the self-restraint to not play with my piss, and if there was some magical might keeping me from doing one or the other, I would be unhappy for the rest of my life.

Edited by Blue Dreams
  • Love 1