A Firefighter Accidentally Saw Me Pee 😬

31 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Maybe I'm an exhibitionist now 🤣

It took you a while, but I'm so happy how it worked out for you. 😝

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, glad1 said:

It took you a while, but I'm so happy how it worked out for you. 😝

Every day I log into peefans I find out I'm into something new lol.

8 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

I'm changing career, think I'll start driving fire engines from now on

Thank you for your dedication to watching me pee 🫡 I mean to fighting fires 🤣

• Haha 3

If you really don't care you could keep the window wide open!

Though I'm just kidding, you shouldn't do that. Don't want to go exposing everyone everytime you are in the bathroom.

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

Though I'm just kidding, you shouldn't do that. Don't want to go exposing everyone everytime you are in the bathroom

I'll wait till my hot old russian neighbor walks by and be sure to give him a show!

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Evening my friends! I have a new experience for you! 

We have had a jam packed last few days. I've been permanently exhausted because of it and haven't been able to think too clearly. Today was the busiest day and I was so happy to finally make it home. 

Now, I live in the hood (and i love it lol) and it seems every few days something is going on that attracts some kind of ambulance or fire truck or cop car situation. Sometimes all three. Today there was a lone firetruck that pulled up in front of the building right next to ours. Their lights weren't on and by the time I noticed most of them were just hanging around outside. I guess whatever they were there for wasn't an emergency anymore. So I paid them no mind as I was hell bent on just relaxing for the rest of the evening but, as most of us do, I needed to pee at one point. 

Remember, we had a busy day, I am exhausted, and not paying attention to anything but getting to the toilet. And that's what I did. I went to my small bathroom that has a window, sat on the toilet, and peed! I didn't give it any thought until I stood up and started pulling up my pants and noticed one of the firemen was staring right back at me. For context my window was open, but not all the way. I have a plant in that window that needs sun, so I don't close it often. Again, I wasn't thinking lmaooo. The plant is fairly new so it hasn't even crossed my mind to close it when I'm in there changing or using the bathroom 😫 guess I'll start doing that in the future lol.

He probably only saw me pull down my pants, saw me from the chest up as I was sitting, and saw me stand and pull up my pants. But when I looked at him I could TELL he was staring me right in my eyes and he was smirking. Normally I'd feel embarrassed but.....I kinda don't care? Lol. Idk how to describe it. Maybe I'm an exhibitionist now 🤣

Ty for reading, and if you're that fireman, you're welcome for the free show. 

I would have died of embarrassment, but if the guy had been nice i think i would have been excited 😅

• Love 3

Brilliant @Bacardi.  At least you didn't scream when you saw him.   The fact that he looked and smirked is great.   I'm surprised one of you didn't say something.

You could have asked if he enjoyed the show or I would have expected him to apologise when you caught him looking.

• Haha 1

That sounds like one of those rare sightings that firefighter had. Like riding on a train early in the dark morning and seeing a naked woman get prepared in front of her mirror with lights on and blinds up. You pass that window quickly, and see it for maybe a second or two and it's over. You need some time to process what you just saw, but when you realize it's so good.

I'm glad you give him a nice show @Bacardi

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Alfresco said:

At least you didn't scream when you saw him. 

That would have definitely drawn more attention lol. 

20 hours ago, Alfresco said:

You could have asked if he enjoyed the show or I would have expected him to apologise when you caught him looking.

I probably would have had to yell to get their attention cause I live on the second story. And that would have drawn everyone's attention not just his 🤣 it was nice having just his eyes on me.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

That would have definitely drawn more attention lol. 

I probably would have had to yell to get their attention cause I live on the second story. And that would have drawn everyone's attention not just his 🤣 it was nice having just his eyes on me.

Was the guy at least attractive? 😄

7 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Was the guy at least attractive? 😄

He was older I remember that. And I'm into older men 😏 so I'd say yes. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

He was older I remember that. And I'm into older men 😏 so I'd say yes. 

For me, on the other hand, those are young and a little effeminate lol 🤣

• Cheeky 1
9 hours ago, Peefun said:

Are you thinking that there might be more peeing exhibitionism in your future as a result of this being a positive experience?

Hmm. I don't really know. I guess it was the safety of being in my own home that made me enjoy it so much. There wasn't much risk I guess which made me feel more comfortable. I think if people wanted to watch me pee from outside of my house that would be okay 🤣

• Hug 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I think if people wanted to watch me pee from outside of my house that would be okay 🤣

Showing up outside your house with the pair of high-powered binoculars I use for my goose sightings! 😝

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, glad1 said:

Showing up outside your house with the pair of high-powered binoculars I use for my goose sightings! 😝

Please do. And when I'm done with your strip tease we can go goose watching together 😂

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2024 at 2:48 AM, glad1 said:

On 6/12/2024 at 2:50 PM, Bacardi said:

Please do. And when I'm done with your strip tease we can go goose watching together 😂

I'll bring the shotgun then? Mmmh, imagine, fresh goose roasted over open fire. With a few onions and.... what? Oh sorry of topic.

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Overlord said:

I'll bring the shotgun then? Mmmh, imagine, fresh goose roasted over open fire. With a few onions and.... what? Oh sorry of topic.

Our moderator is not gonna be happy hearing that, Lordman 🤣

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 2