What is the craziest pussy slip you have ever seen?

2 hours ago, this is interesting said:

It's interesting you said non-family. How often do you see a pussy slip with family members

I haven’t counted but I seen many family members slips.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, this is interesting said:

Is it because of peeing or they just love to show pussy?

No they live in a hot area so they rarely wear panties and they wear loose fitting clothes 

• Love 4
Posted (edited)

I share one about my aunt we were in her friend’s car and my aunt was wearing some loose pink shorts and panties. 
My was sitting next to me and she scooted over to face me as I turn I saw a wild unkempt thick ginger bush sticking out from the shorts and I caught a glimpse on her pussy she lit a cigarette up and casually scratched her pubic hair.

(My Aunt is 15 years older than my mom) 

Edited by ABBYPEEGODDESS
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

I can think of two that immediately come to mind.

The first was when I was younger, perhaps in my late teens. I was on the beach with my family. There were a group of kids a little older than me, perhaps in their early twenties. They were messing around, and one of the boys lifted a girl (in a teal bikini) up over his shoulders, and was carrying her toward the water. As he was lifting/holding her, her bikini bottom wrinkled and came away from her pussy, exposing her lips. As I recall she was "natural" (not shaved), but not very hairy. I was maybe 10-15 feet away, so I couldn't see perfectly. 

A second experience was more recent - my family and I were at an arts fest, and a young woman (in her twenties) was throwing a clay vase on a potter's wheel. Her legs were spread wide, straddling the wheel. She was wearing short-ish loose shorts, like gym shorts. From where I was standing, I could see right up her right shorts opening, to a clear view of the front of her underwear (plain white, from what I recall). As she worked the pottery and shifted slightly, I could clearly see some pubic hair outside her underwear, along her groin. Not really a "pussy slip" per se, but still definitely tantalizing!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Loving this thread!

I was on holiday a few years ago and while floating around in the pool I noticed a girl, maybe 18-19 years old, getting changed under a towel. She was about 5ft8, very slim athletic built, with beautiful wavy ginger hair in a high pony tail reaching halfway down her back. Absolute perfection in my eyes!

I gently floated her direction, and as i got closer she slipped her bikini bottoms down from under the towel. As she was putting her underwear on, the towel slipped, and I got a great view of her neatly trimmed pussy. Beautiful pink lips visible under the short, tidy ginger hair. 

I tried not to look too obvious, and I think I got away with it. Hopefully no one spotted the bulge in my shorts, as I was rock hard!

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

When it's far less hot than 120ºF (IIRC normal skin mean is ~94; air at/below that is cooling one if it's moving at all), At ~82, in my Element; I'm still (mostly) dry if not exerting. Doing anything physical at 82 or above, "Ahm sweating like a Politician-ah-say-a-Politician 😉 inna Revival-tent!"

(had to clean up the tradtional simile to honor my Parents a few decades ago, in their home; Dad got a kick out of that one).

(to steer this thread outta the weeds & back up on the road it was on), IMO (at 74) no one rocks a Pussy-Slip like a lady in my age-range in Swimwear with lots of miles & eons of laundering on it! Makes my day at a Pool or at any beach; even better where there's food, drink & vague Air-Conditioning right across the road from the sand. Best regards, everyone!

• Like 1

My mom was once driving hot humid day and she was unsticking the drenched clothes from her body and did the same for her bottoms and pulled so hard her pussy stay out for the rest of the car ride

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

I have to tell this story. I was in Schipol airport waitng for a flight and had a lot of time to kill so walked around. I found th 20's something girl walkin determinedly. she was wearing on of thos wide knit dresses with nothing underneath and EVERYTHING was visible, pussy, tits ass. I followed her to her destination hard as a rock

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

Like when I went to visit my grandma in mexico their was this 40 something year old woman in her cell phone tent shop she was sitting down she was wearing loose shorts with her legs wide and you could her hairy pussy

• Like 1
  • Love 1