Question for the Men

The men here who specifically prefer to pee on women only, what goes through your mind as you do it? Is it a large part marking your territory? An act of love? You enjoy the sight of your piss (and or other men's pee) landing on a woman? Is there a specific spot you like to target? 

I would like to know for research purposes and in as much detail as you can provide please and thank you 🙂

• Hot 1

I've done it as a mutual thing, she wanted it done and I was happy to oblige. I aim to please! My preference is the vagina and tits.  The sound, watching the stream make contact is a major turn on.

Feel free to PM if you'd like to know anything particular!

Posted (edited)

I've done it a few times, though not always with the same goals in mind. 

The first time was on one of my high school girlfriends. We were in the shower after sex and I wanted to clear out whatever cum was left in my urethra, so naturally I peed it out. As she watched I encouraged her to join in. Assuring her it was ok to leave her mark in my shower. I stopped mid-stream then aimed my cock at her like a pistol. "Hands up or I'll shoot!" 

"Please, don't shoot!" She pleaded, in a high-pitched cartoon voice throwing her hands up.  

"Too late" I answered, sending my stream back and forth across the surface of her belly. "Noooo, please don't pee on me," she begged cartoonishly. 

I pointed my stream down and finished in the tub, trying to nonchalantly coax her into doing the same. While at the same time trying not reveal how badly I wanted to see her do it.

"I don't have to go right now." She answered matter of factly. 

"Don't worry. You can get me back next time if you want." I reassured her awkwardly. A memory which makes cringe so hard all these years later. 

That was my first attempt at testing the waters on a partner. However, it was clear over our next few showers that she wasn't into it. She didn't even comment on my next few nonchalant shower pees. 

My motivation was that I was in love and desperately attracted to her sexually. I believed there was a chance that we would get to a point where I revealed my fetish to her. Peeing in front of and on her was kind of like a soft reveal. She was more experimental and had a higher sex drive than I did (which is saying a lot considering I was a teenage boy). Therefore, getting to a point where she was open to peeing on me in the shower didn't seem completely unrealistic. But we broke up not long after that. In retrospect I'm extremely glad I didn't reveal my fetish to her. 

There was another time around that same era that I'm not proud of. Where I almost peed on a different girl. The only thing that stopped me was not having any liquid in the tank. In that case it was motivated by contempt. However, that story might violate the rules so I've decided to edit it out of this response. 

Edited by Takashi96
Attempting to be more economical with my word usage

I’ve peed on women before. Mostly pussy and boobs but also inside the pussy. For me it’s all about responsive arousal. Seeing a woman truly getting aroused beyond everything else is fantastic and as a person that loves to give satisfaction to another person I really love wehen I see another person enjoying my love. 

• Agree 1

For me personally, it is something I began doing with my wife a little more than a year ago, and has turned into a nice little sex "enhancement" since then. 

I've peed in my wife's pussy, and on the outside (clit, butthole, etc.). At first it was just because I needed to pee while we were having sex. Now I generally make a point to drink water and save some pee for sex. We both like the "extra wet" feeling and enhanced lubrication, whether I do it inside or outside.

• Hot 1

Sadly for me this isn't something I have done yet but I would really enjoy it I think. To answer your question @marking my territory I think it's a bit of everything you mentioned, not only I'm marking my territory as if I was "owning her" but also because I think it's a very intimate act that shows how good I'd feel with her.

As for the spots I like to mark, I would say I would go for the belly and breasts hehe. Feel free to dm me if you need further info

Posted (edited)

It depends on the girl. It is an act of intimacy, and if we truly shared the kink it could and maybe would be the ultimate act of love for me.

For a girl who isn't particularly into it herself, it is more a mark of my territory. I will usually do it with them only once and in a playful way just to acknowledge that they want to do whatever just to please me. 

If it's in the bath or shower, I will usually spray it up against her skin anywhere between her clit and belly button, and gaze her in the eyes to watch her glance up and down between my eyes and my stream while I relieve myself.

For a woman who really enjoys it though, I want to see it soaking her shirt and clothes, clinging to her skin while she gets so aroused she starts directing the steam wherever she wants. One of my fantasies is to have a girl who actually gets turned on by me casually using her clothed body as a urinal while sitting on a bench or chair, and if it was the right girl I would let her sit in my lap and reciprocate if she wanted.

Edited by jayjay85
  • Agree 1

The second woman I peed on was in the summer after high school graduation. Somehow I'd ended up in the apartment of a grad student 5 years my elder. We spent the night having sex despite not being very sexually compatible. Primarily because she was fond of the rough stuff that I wasn't comfortable with it.

The next morning while showering she explained how I was just too gentle to make her cum. As she detailed my inadequacy with her face to the shower head, I felt a sudden urge to pee on her. And pee I did, blending my stream into the waterfall running down her back.

I considered telling her both during and after but there was something wonderfully devious about it being my secret alone. In those days my pee was colorless and odorless and blended seamlessly with the hot water going down the drain. 

It wasn't an act of love or anger, but it did feel a little bit like payback. After all, she was telling me I was too gentle to get her off. Like I was a choir boy or something. And yet as she was telling me this I was pissing all over her back and down her ass like a feral cherub. My marking wasn't necessarily sexual, but it wasn't entirely non-sexual either. I certainly enjoyed the idea that the next person who stroked her ass would be making contact with a surface that my piss had once covered.

I looked her up a few years ago and discovered that she has a very successful orthodontic practice in upstate NY. Seeing her picture in the add all these years later, I couldn't help but think, "Wow, I peed on her and she has no idea." 

I guess the idea of someone not knowing that they've been peed on appeals to me. A bit like spite pissing in someone's drink I suppose.

• Like 1
On 5/27/2024 at 6:12 AM, marking my territory said:

I would like to know for research purposes and in as much detail as you can provide please and thank you 🙂

It started off as a "marking my territory" thing but slowly evolved into an act of love as well.

Back when I was at uni, specially with my one night stands, I would ask the girl to spread her pussy while I aimed at it, releasing a full bladder. They liked it too actually and some would insist on it while in the shower. 

But with my current gf, it was more of an act of love and her quite literally asking me to do it.

I prefer to get peed on by women.  The women I have peed on requested it.  I don’t necessarily need to pee on women.  I will, I do enjoy it.  Peeing places other than a toilet is exciting in itself.  Pulling out to pee on a women is extra exciting.  I automatically get erect when I am about to do so.  

The first woman, I used her mouth as a urinal at her request.  I had to go and I knew she couldn’t take it all so I had a cup nearby.  She got on her knees in my bedroom doorway, I opened up my shorts, aimed at her mouth and quickly filled her mouth the a hard stream of 20 year old man urine.  Still pissing I directed my stream into the cup where I finished.

The second lady she requested I pee on her while we were in the shower.  I hosed her down per her request.  The third lady sat on a chair on her back patio and requested a rinse.  I pulled out and did.  Wish I had more to give her.  I wasn’t impressed with that one so I drank a beer, we went to bed, the next morning I probably had to pee the worst I ever had to piss.  I would leak of I stood up.  She finally woke up, I put a blue tarp next to her bed and up the side of the bed, and had her sit on the floor with her back against the bed.  I pulled out of my boxers and with an erection I let her have it.  I pissed long and hard.  Strong, yellow, morning urine.  My toes gripped the thick carpet.  I know I pissed for a whole minute.  And it smelled like pee.  Squirted 4-5 more times after I finished, then shook and put it away. 

The forth lady we just finished making love on my bedroom floor.  I got up, and aimed at the area she was laying (It was dark), it took several mines but I was finally able to start urinating.  That was a surprise but she had an idea.  When I started I was pissing on the carpet then I moved until the sound changed so I knew I was peeing on her.  Idk where it was hitting but it was hitting her.  She had covered her face.  I finished, shook, and helped her up. 

Some women have said you’re not peeing on me which is cool, as long as they do it on me.  

• Hot 1