Is it possible to buy or make a sex toy that simulates a women pissing

Havent done it for a long time but I used to cut a slit near the bottom side of a plastic bottle and fill it with water at body temperature. Holding it above your head with your eyes closed and it felt very much like being pissed on, and easy to imagine with your eyes closed.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

In fact, I've been thinking about making an 2D pee-themed RPG game for several years now (which in all likelihood will probably never happen) and in this context I've been thinking about different ways to artificially produce realistic sound effects.

So far I've simply thought about filling a balloon or a water bottle with water, but a few days ago I had a new idea.

I don't know what they're called in English, but what I mean is these cardboard wine boxes, inside there's a sealed plastic bag with a tap in the corner, either one that you twist open and close, or one that you press with your fingers.

This seems, at least on a quick test, to be the best of the options I've tried so far for recording sound effects.

I don't know what you need it for, though.

978be05ee1893d7140477a840fa4bcb5b992fdad894dd781ac0699c26b9716ca.jpg

Edited by W1ll_B
  • Haha 1

I've already seen some "squirting" pussies for sex toys. Like the ejaculating dildoes. But sadly they were always sold out or not available. And as we all know here in this community, or at least I hope so, squirting is just another word for pissing. It's just another term to make it palatable to "non-pisser".

Alas, as far as I know, there is no such toy out there by now. I've tried once to make a pissy pussy out of an ordinary fleshlight pussy by putting the inside on the showerhead and let it "piss" out of the opening. But... well, to be real it was nothing I would commend.

There is just the real thing for now and nothing can replace it.

On 5/19/2024 at 7:32 AM, W1ll_B said:

In fact, I've been thinking about making an 2D pee-themed RPG game for several years now (which in all likelihood will probably never happen) and in this context I've been thinking about different ways to artificially produce realistic sound effects.

So far I've simply thought about filling a balloon or a water bottle with water, but a few days ago I had a new idea.

I don't know what they're called in English, but what I mean is these cardboard wine boxes, inside there's a sealed plastic bag with a tap in the corner, either one that you twist open and close, or one that you press with your fingers.

This seems, at least on a quick test, to be the best of the options I've tried so far for recording sound effects.

I don't know what you need it for, though.

Why not sample pissing noises from videos online? Or record your own? Good excuse to ineulge in some pee play!

On 5/21/2024 at 5:45 AM, durianfury said:

Why not sample pissing noises from videos online? Or record your own? Good excuse to ineulge in some pee play!

As I say, this is basically an idea that I have in mind, but it's more uncertain than certain that it will ever actually happen.

Anyway, you're right that the easiest way would be to take audio from online videos, but technically that would probably violate copyright and I want everything to be gotten "legally" and "honestly".

For the same reason, since I am a man and there would be a female character in the game I think it would be wrong for potential players to use so-called male sounds and mislead them into thinking they are a female sounds.

I think the sound should either be "real" female sound or a neutrally made artificial sound.

It is of course possible that at some point in the future (or already now?) AI will be able to create sounds that are authentic enough.

On 5/20/2024 at 10:45 PM, durianfury said:

(with respect) I believe I like the way your mind connects things!

I have my own, long-running agenda for sound-effects-devices no one seems to make; synthesizing different engine-signatures in sync with the vehicle's actual engine-RPM. Way back when, Talk-Radio host G. Gordon Liddy used to treat his audiences with good-quality recordings of WW2 Aircraft (thus inspiring my agenda). But I'm sure there's room in such a device (if it's ever built), for various loud Piƒssing sounds! FWIW if a guy keeps his "Taint" hair-free & uses stick-on contact-microphones his skin can tolerate, the resulting Recordings might be named (wait for it, Pls)...

Urethral Sounds! Best regards, everyone!

I don’t know what kind of peeing sounds you’re after (other than them being females).  If you’re after the hissing sound it makes when it comes out, that might be hard to simulate, but a lot of “water saving” shower heads hiss in a similar way, you could sample one of those.

But if you’re after the sound of the stream hitting the ground, or the water in a toilet bowl, you could fill a ziplock bag with water, hold it over where you want it to “pee” and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag to create a stream.  You can squeeze the bag to increase the pressure.  The size and shape of the hole would change the size, shape and speed of the stream.  With some practice, you should be able to get it to sound at least somewhat like a woman pissing into a toilet or on the ground.  Hold it the same distance a woman would be over the water/ground when sitting or squatting.  By using different positions, you could simulate peeing while seated, squatting or standing.

Filling a latex balloon with water and snipping a small hole in the neck of the ballon to let it out might work too, as the contraction of the balloon would force the water out similar to a bladder, but an accident with the balloon might get a lot of things wet you didn’t intend!

Posted (edited)

How about a video game where you play as a female character either as the default female character or a created female character and you have to pee in the game for the most part? As a girl of your choice, whether the default female character or a created female character that you have created, the main objective of the game would be for you to pee around as a girl. Sometimes you pee outside and other times you pee inside. Sometimes you pee in a toilet, other times you pee outside, other times in a container or something. Sometimes you have pissing contests with other people including other girls as well as guys. It will also include naughty peeing, peeing in clothes, peeing in containers, golden showers, seeing how far you can pee, etc. There should be challenges too where you as a female character must make it to a toilet within a certain time while your bladder is really bursting or find a place to pee outside before tine runs out. There should be other challenges too like trying to watch and hear other people pee. And other challenges like if you can aim properly while pissing in someone's mouth as a girl, and also peeing on people during sex. And as a girl you also have to swallow pee from certain guys sometimes even for money. And other challenges like pissing outside without being caught. And when people pee the sounds should be authentic like for girls there should be hissing, gushing, whistling, and slow trickling sounds while they are peeing. Sometimes you can make it hiss other times gush other times whistle or trickle or have a combination of pee sounds. Sometimes you can take long pees other times short ones and other times short spurts of piss where you piss and then stop and then piss and stop and so on. And female pee sounds sound change on depending on certain circumstances. There also should be bladder holding challenges too. And as a girl you can even make your female character(s) sigh and moan in relief and say stuff while peeing. The pee sounds can be of actual pee sounds of girls who have been paid to record audios of their pissing sounds, sighs of relief, them saying stuff while pissing, them farting during a piss, etc. For male characters too sounds should be authentic and realistic and of course the dialogues should be there too spoken by the game characters. But no characters under 18 will be part of anything related to pissing and sex. Same with animals no animals in the game would be involved in any peeing or sex stuff. Sometimes you try to make your pee sounds louder while other times your character has to pee in a toilet without making any sound or something. And other times when your character gets caught by a cop peeing outside then you have convince him to let you get away with it. Other times you have to try turn on other characters in the game with your pissing whether they are into the fetish or not, this could be peeing outside in front of others, or pissing in toilet and you trying to turn people on while they are hearing you pee either intentionally or unintentionally inside the toilet from outside the closed toilet door. Other times when someone is really dying to pee you have to try your best to make sure they end up having an accident in their clothes or piss in front of you instead of peeing in a toilet. Other times if someone is trying to make you wet yourself you must prevent that from happening. And final challenge should be that as a female character you give a speech to many adults in public about pee fetish and these adults aren't into pissing and you have to convince them through your speech that not only is pee fetish normal and hot but that they should also get into it. And in end you have to piss in front of them in such a way that they are convinced by you that pee fetish is normal and hot and that they should get into it too. The game could have an online mode too as well as an offline mode. You also will have to have challenges where you have to hide your pee fetish from certain people who suspect you having a pee fetish. How many people here like the idea of such a video game related to the piss fetish?  

Edited by Fan of girls peeing