Ladies: where do you prefer to squat when outdoors?

Although i hate doing it, because of my problem i happen to do it, if i really can't find a bathroom, i look for a spot that guarantees me as much privacy as possible

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, steve25805 said:

She is unlikely to have been doing that if sober.

Do you think alchol relieves her shyness or  make her incontinent just due to muscular relieve. Or both but in the above order?

Edited by A_AShes

I prefer not to squat at all, I only do if I feel like there could be a wardrobe malfuntion otherwise. But I usually go for some amount of privacy. Mostly due to it being not that common for women to stand so it would cause more attention even if a skirt/dress covered my ass just as much as a guys pants would his. Plus society says women need privacy blah blah, so to follow the norm I do it even though it's impractical. So yeah. At least alley/behind a dumpster/bush/something that makes me not easily visible.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, A_AShes said:

Do you think alchol relieves her shyness or  make her incontinent just due to muscular relieve. Or both but in the above order?

Whether muscular relief is a factor I just don't know. But I am certain that alcohol would make them less inhibited and therefore less shy about being seen. For many that is all it will be, but for those few who harbour a secret exhibitionist desire that makes them enjoy being seen pissing, alcohol reduces their inhibitions sufficiently to enjoy pissing in full public view. The exhibitionist pissers who enjoy being seen and are putting on a show for their own pleasure are rarely encountered but are a joy to stumble across in action.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, swekiss said:

Mostly due to it being not that common for women to stand so it would cause more attention even if a skirt/dress covered my ass just as much as a guys pants would his. Plus society says women need privacy blah blah, so to follow the norm I do it even though it's impractical. So yeah. At least alley/behind a dumpster/bush/something that makes me not easily visible.

Do what you need to do! Go off to the side for some privacy, stand, and empty your bladder. Ignore society's expectations for women.

• Thanks 1
On 5/14/2024 at 2:09 AM, swekiss said:

I prefer not to squat at all, I only do if I feel like there could be a wardrobe malfuntion otherwise. But I usually go for some amount of privacy. Mostly due to it being not that common for women to stand so it would cause more attention even if a skirt/dress covered my ass just as much as a guys pants would his. Plus society says women need privacy blah blah, so to follow the norm I do it even though it's impractical. So yeah. At least alley/behind a dumpster/bush/something that makes me not easily visible.

Do you pee standing quite a bit?