Accidental nudes

There was a time when I was at a park, I was probably 15, with a bunch of friends, guys and girls.  I was pretty skinny then, and we were playing a game of touch rugby, one of my friends went to grab me while I was running with the ball.  He put his hands on the waistband of my jeans and pulled them and my underwear to my ankles....  everyone saw me naked.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
17 minutes ago, Maclir said:

There was a time when I was at a park, I was probably 15, with a bunch of friends, guys and girls.  I was pretty skinny then, and we were playing a game of touch rugby, one of my friends went to grab me while I was running with the ball.  He put his hands on the waistband of my jeans and pulled them and my underwear to my ankles....  everyone saw me naked.

Did the girls see you too or just guys? I imagine if there were girls at that age it would have been very embarrassing. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mary Moon said:

Did the girls see you too or just guys? I imagine if there were girls at that age it would have been very embarrassing. 

I was 12 when changing on the beach... Girls run into changing cubicle and instinctively went loughing and gigling looking and looking on me...

Since then a lough was a difficult thing...

But when growing up once I was in real finnish sauna running nsketo swim in the snow between steam seccions...

Door got locked and the only way not to die at minus 30℃ was to proudly go naked via main hotel entrance...

Time changes attitude.

What looks so embarassing becoming a moment of self confidence joy and fun...

Just be happy that somebody silently enjoying you with passion and attraction honestly and sincerely...It is such a rear luck to be sincerely loved...

Edited by A_AShes
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, A_AShes said:

I was 12 when changing on the beach... Girls run into changing cubicle and instinctively went loughing and gigling looking and looking on me...

Since then a lough was a difficult thing...

But when growing up once I was in real finnish sauna running nsketo swim in the snow between steam seccions...

Door got locked and the only way not to die at minus 30℃ was to proudly go naked via main hotel entrance...

Time changes attitude.

What looks so embarassing becoming a moment of self confidence joy and fun...

Just be happy that somebody silently enjoying you with passion and attraction honestly and sincerely...It is such a rear luck to be sincerely loved...

It is great when you're able to be comfortably naked in front of someone, whether it is a romantic/sexual partner or a friend.

Being naked in front of random strangers when you didn't intend to be though, especially if they laugh at you, is not fun. Yes, I know there are instances, for instance at nude beaches, in which you can be naked in front of strangers and have a positive experience.

Did you eventually get OK with your cousin seeing you undressed?

• Like 1

I'm quite ashamed if someone sees me naked, even with girls. In fact, the first time i undressed in front of my girlfriend, i was a little embarrassed. At the same time, however, i find it very exciting. For example, last year my sister invited me to spend mid-August with her and her older friends, to have a bonfire on the beach. In the end, thanks to alcohol, at midnight they stripped naked to swim because no one had a bathing suit and i was practically the only one who didn't do it because even though it was dark, i was very ashamed to let those older boys see me naked. But once i got home, i fantasized about what it would be like to be naked in front of all those boys older than me and i got excited. 😅

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Yes, everyone in the group saw me, girls and guys.  I very quickly pulled my jean's up, but not before they all got a good look at me. 

5 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Yes, everyone in the group saw me, girls and guys.  I very quickly pulled my jean's up, but not before they all got a good look at me. 

How did the girls react?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mary Moon said:

How did the girls react?

This unexpectedly summoned a very old memory: with a friend & his gf watching (on VHS tape!) one of the “educational” “sex guide” programmes that came out in the 1990s, and her very excited “Oooh!” reaction to a screen full of dicks (talking about hope size is more variable when flaccid than erect?). What sticks in the mind is the “Oooh!” (often my reaction to seeing an ejaculation, also) 😅

(They went early to bed afterwards!) (Yes, the whole thing was a little bit awkward) (No, they didn’t invite me to be part of a threesome)

Edited by oliver2
  • Haha 1

I came very close to this yesterday in the market on holidays, was at the checkout wearing my swimming shorts. I've lost weight any they're much looser than they were and they very nearly dropped to my ankles while I was bagging the shopping 😁

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

This unexpectedly summoned a very old memory: with a friend & his gf watching (on VHS tape!) one of the “educational” “sex guide” programmes that came out in the 1990s, and her very excited “Oooh!” reaction to a screen full of dicks (talking about hope size is more variable when flaccid than erect?). What sticks in the mind is the “Oooh!” (often my reaction to seeing an ejaculation, also) 😅

(They went early to bed afterwards!) (Yes, the whole thing was a little bit awkward) (No, they didn’t invite me to be part of a threesome)

like when you're watching a movie or a TV series with your parents and there are nude or sexual scenes on the screen, for example it happened when i watched Game Of Thrones with dad, i felt embarrassed when there were naked people or people doing sex on screen 😄

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

like when you're watching a movie or a TV series with your parents and there are nude or sexual scenes on the screen, for example it happened when i watched Game Of Thrones with dad, i felt embarrassed when there were naked people or people doing sex on screen 😄

No, less embarrassing than that! 

• Like 1

I'm mostly naked at home, it's liberating even if no one sees you.

Mrs came home, and unexpectedly bought a friend home with her, guess who came in first. It was a frantic couple of minutes, with the Mrs laughing. Her friend didn't know where to look, lol. 

Now the doors are locked if I'm going about naked.

• Hug 1
16 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I'm quite ashamed if someone sees me naked, even with girls. In fact, the first time i undressed in front of my girlfriend, i was a little embarrassed. At the same time, however, i find it very exciting. For example, last year my sister invited me to spend mid-August with her and her older friends, to have a bonfire on the beach. In the end, thanks to alcohol, at midnight they stripped naked to swim because no one had a bathing suit and i was practically the only one who didn't do it because even though it was dark, i was very ashamed to let those older boys see me naked. But once i got home, i fantasized about what it would be like to be naked in front of all those boys older than me and i got excited. 😅

I love shy girls like that. It feels extra special to share nakedness with them.

• Love 1