Curious, any guys here piss on themselves and masturbate ?

It’s been known to happen on occasion. Not with clothes on though and in the shower for easy clean up. Sometimes I like to edge with a full bladder and let some pee out as I go.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have held my pee until I couldn't, got naked and layed down in thhe tub. I have laid there until my pee starts coming out on its own. I then let go, and take advantage of having a penis to create a pee fountain . I aim it around in all directions to pee on  as much of my body as possible.  I start aiming upward towards my head. If I have a good strong stream I briefly hit my face. I aim down towards my feet as well.  Next , the bulk of my pee gets my legs, chest and belly . I do that later when high pressure isn't as important.

• Love 2

I love laying down in the bath tub and peeing all over myself. It feels so warm, like a shower itself. Full bladder pees on myself are the best because they last so long. Soaking every part of my body is so fun. Then I'll often make myself cum and have a shower. Just some fun pre-shower pee fun

• Love 1

Usually I don’t because I’m not exited by my own piss. If I masturbate with piss it’s usually with some of my female friends piss. Either if I’m getting peed on my dick as I pee or if I receive pee in a glass or jar from where I pour piss on my dick.

• Like 1