Craving a golden shower

Hey everyone. Lately I have been craving a golden shower. Ive been thinking of meeting up with either a guy or a girl. Im not really into guys romantically but dont mind doing pee play with them. Either way I havent had one in a long time and want one bad. I recommend all guys try doing pee play with another guy at least once.I find guys are less likely to be pee shy and have stronger, more controlled streams. But Pee feels amazing against the skin, regardless if its a girls or guys. Has anyone else been craving a golden shower?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's been a couple years since I've had a golden shower. Unfortunately, the woman who gave me those several showers while we were dating is now married. No joy. Like you I'm craving one as well!

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I have been craving one for years and have never had one before lol.

Have you tried self peeing? You get into position (laying down) and redirect your stream on yourself. Most girls that do self pees like to aim for their face and Boobs. It’s def harder for girls than guys but it’s the easiest way to experience a golden shower. But it’s still not the same as receiving from someone else. This is one of my favourite self pee girl vids;

https://thisvid.com/videos/self-pee-in-the-room/

IMG_3899.jpeg

Edited by hibillymayshear
4 hours ago, hibillymayshear said:

Have you tried self peeing? You get into position (laying down) and redirect your stream on yourself. Most girls that do self pees like to aim for their face and Boobs. It’s def harder for girls than guys but it’s the easiest way to experience a golden shower. But it’s still not the same as receiving from someone else. This is one of my favourite self pee girl vids;

IMG_3899.jpeg

If I even attempted to try something like that I'm sure my neck would break and I'd never be able to get off the floor lol.

Besides I'd really like it to be someone else's pee. I've tried peeing on my own hands and feet and stuff and it doesn't do it to me.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

If I even attempted to try something like that I'm sure my neck would break and I'd never be able to get off the floor lol.

Besides I'd really like it to be someone else's pee. I've tried peeing on my own hands and feet and stuff and it doesn't do it to me.

I wish I could give you a golden shower ;) If i give/receive a golden shower with a girl I want it to be with a girl whos got a good stream and preferably into it. A lot of the girls I have have tried doing golden showers with get pee shy or dont have a strong stream. I think it was hard for them to pee in front of me because they were nervous or not used to peeing in front of guys. I hope you get to experience a golden shower some day, they are amazing. Its a super intimate bonding experience. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Aww I wish I could get a golden shower from you lol. And give you one as well.

I'm a shy person in general and having never given or received a golden shower I'd probably be shy at first lol. But the good news is I can always drink more water and fill up again until we get my stream exactly the way you want it 😁

I would love that. Yeah for your first time you should def drink lots of water until you really have to go. Where would you want me to pee? I would like to aim for you boobs, stomach and private parts. Having someone pee on your genitals is amazing. Having a pee battle in the shower would be fun too. 

https://m.eroprofile.com/p/videos/view/Piss-Piss-battle-with-girlfriend-EroProfile?lang=en 

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 6.22.58 PM.png

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I'm a shy person in general and having never given or received a golden shower I'd probably be shy at first lol.

Why not to try a Princess approach...

Seduce your Prince to the bedroom .Bed covered with white watwrpoof sheet. And only sleeping bag a top

Seduce your Prince that you want special kisses in the bag being together...

Pretend or sleep together.

Release yourself during or after kisses... Pretend you are asleep. If he responds you with the same ... - dream came true... , if not then there are variants... but be still a Princess- do what you wish...

27 minutes ago, A_AShes said:

Why not to try a Princess approach...

Seduce your Prince to the bedroom .Bed covered with white watwrpoof sheet. And only sleeping bag a top

Seduce your Prince that you want special kisses in the bag being together...

Pretend or sleep together.

Release yourself during or after kisses... Pretend you are asleep. If he responds you with the same ... - dream came true... , if not then there are variants... but be still a Princess- do what you wish...

As soon as I am able to meet up with one of my peefans friends, sure lol.

• Love 1

I saw this post earlier and decided I wanted a golden shower. So tonight as we were getting ready to take our shower together my wife says she has to pee and gets to the toilet and drops her panties. I grab her hand and say go on me in the shower. So I laid down in the tub and as I was doing so she climbed in and shot out an accidental spurt on the bathmat and announce “oh! I leaked”

She stood over me in the shower legs spread with one leg up on the rim and sprayed her hot piss all over my chest and then onto my quickly growing hard cock. 
I licked her pissy lips and stood up and we washed our hair as we started our shower. 
I did a little standing self pee onto myself and it hit my chin before I directed it to her. She spread her pussy and let the stream hit her clit before pushing  out another shot of piss that crossed streams with my dying off stream. We both finished our shower and went to bed. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
12 hours ago, hibillymayshear said:

Where would you want me to pee? I would like to aim for you boobs, stomach and private parts.

Anywhere from the neck down is fair game for me 😎 tho I think I'd like to avoid private parts for now cause i dont want a UTI or any other infection haha. 

People are always telling me they'd like to pee on my tits so we can start there! They are big enough targets. You cannot miss them 😂 

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
On 4/28/2024 at 11:57 PM, Bacardi said:

I have been craving one for years and have never had one before lol.

Bacardi, I love that you want this so much, and if ever there was a way to share this with you I would, believe me! I have been lucky enough to enjoy this and believe me the best way is in the room, after plenty to drink at the pub, for the girl to lie on top of me, face to face, wearing bra and knickers only, me with just pants, kissing and hugging and loving; then without saying a word and when she feels the moment is right, she just lets it all flow into her knickers and then all over my lower body!  Its the most amazing sensation I have ever enjoyed, believe me! And even though I am below her on the bed when I do the same for her she truly loves it so much! I hope you can imagine that pleasure, until such time as the dream comes true for you......kisses....

• Love 1

I’d love a real piss all over my body. I’d love to arrange an event for people with a piss fetish. At first it would be a mingle in a bar somewhere and then we’d go for a dinner. After that, for those who want to play we go to a big hotel room and hang out and get to know each other. If the atmosphere is there and everyone is in the mood then it’s pee play. It would have to be an equal mix between genders. Any suggestions about the layout? I’m sure it’s doable. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Moore007 said:

I’d love a real piss all over my body. I’d love to arrange an event for people with a piss fetish. At first it would be a mingle in a bar somewhere and then we’d go for a dinner. After that, for those who want to play we go to a big hotel room and hang out and get to know each other. If the atmosphere is there and everyone is in the mood then it’s pee play. It would have to be an equal mix between genders. Any suggestions about the layout? I’m sure it’s doable. 

That sounds like a good idea. But what do you mean by layout? I guess it depends on what everyone is comfortable with. 

I have really only had one golden shower party. It was honestly one of the best experiences of my life. The couple I met up with were pretty laid back, had a nice house and had a special kink room where they did their pee play on an air mattress. We met up in public, chatted and went back to their house. We immediately got naked, hung out for a bit and when we had to pee we went to the kink room to have our fun. She gave me a golden shower while he watch and then I peed on her clit. After each round we went back down stairs, talked, smoked weed and whenever we had to pee we went to the pee room. This continued for an hour. During our final round her and him peed on my dick while I masturbated and I remember cumming before they stopped peeing. After our golden shower fun I cleaned up and went home. Even though I cleaned myself with soap and water I could still smell their pee during the drive home. 

That’s awesome. 👌 What I mean by layout is basically if anyone have any suggestions about where, when, how. Place to meet up and play, in what ways it could be arranged and so on. My spontaneous thought about layout is a hotel room and a group at 6-8 persons. With a larger Group like 20-50 persons  I think, in order to be feasible, it has to be arranged at a club or so.

I’ve played quite a lot with piss through the years I have been actively dating and looking for play partners. It’s interesting that you mention the smell. Some persons tend to have a very strong smell of pee. I’ve also noticed that the smell of pee becomes different when the person who pees is aroused. I hang out with a woman who was a DL (Diaper Lover) some years ago and she loved to wet herself. Eventually I agreed on wearing a diaper just to tick the box. So we peed in each others diapers while wearing them. She peed in my diaper 3-4 times before we changed. Got a new one on and she peed in that one until it was totally soaked. And we continued like that a whole weekend. After our play and when I went home and got some showers, my dick smelled of her pee for a 3-4 days afterwards. I remember waking up in the morning and smelling her pee in my bedroom 😂

• Hot 1
On 4/30/2024 at 1:19 AM, Bacardi said:

As soon as I am able to meet up with one of my peefans friends, sure lol.

Just do it, Princess

They might be waiting for you to wake up from dreams...

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 2:54 AM, Moore007 said:

. So we peed in each others diapers while wearing them. She peed in my diaper 3-4 times before we changed. Got a new one on and she peed in that one until it was totally soaked. And we continued like that a whole weekend. After our play and when I went home and got some showers, my dick smelled of her pee for a 3-4 days afterwards. I remember waking up in the morning and smelling her pee in my bedroom 😂

That is so hot! How did you pee in each others diapers? I bet she could smell your pee too. I love peeing in diapers, feels so good. 

On 4/29/2024 at 7:17 AM, hibillymayshear said:

IMG_3899.jpeg

I self pee often... then masturbate on myself, sometimes into my mouth and on my face... not into guys buy I do enjoy my own cum 

On 5/2/2024 at 1:05 PM, hibillymayshear said:

That is so hot! How did you pee in each others diapers? I bet she could smell your pee too. I love peeing in diapers, feels so good. 

I opened her diaper in the front and peed into it so her pussy was all bathing in piss. When her diaper was saturated she pulled it aside and we stood on our knees in front of each other as I pulled my diaper open in the front and she peed into mine until my dick was bathing in her Piss. 

On 4/30/2024 at 12:53 PM, Bacardi said:

Anywhere from the neck down is fair game for me 😎 tho I think I'd like to avoid private parts for now cause i dont want a UTI or any other infection haha. 

People are always telling me they'd like to pee on my tits so we can start there! They are big enough targets. You cannot miss them 😂 

So you don’t want to be peed on your pussy because you are afraid of UTI? If you knew there were no risk for UTI would you get off if someone peed on your pussy? My dick is the most sensitive part on my body and I love being peed on my dick 😋 Would you consider peeing on each other as cheating? I mean to pee on each other is not sex and you also don’t touch each other. 

6 minutes ago, Moore007 said:

So you don’t want to be peed on your pussy because you are afraid of UTI?

Yeah.

6 minutes ago, Moore007 said:

If you knew there were no risk for UTI would you get off if someone peed on your pussy?

It's possible, but I still think I'd rather have it on my tits more. 

7 minutes ago, Moore007 said:

Would you consider peeing on each other as cheating?

Me personally: yes if I received/gave a golden shower to someone else I'd consider it cheating because pee is a part of my sexual life. It's not something I am looking to explore with someone since I'm married. Happy to explore on my own!

13 hours ago, Moore007 said:

I opened her diaper in the front and peed into it so her pussy was all bathing in piss. When her diaper was saturated she pulled it aside and we stood on our knees in front of each other as I pulled my diaper open in the front and she peed into mine until my dick was bathing in her Piss. 

That sounds amazing! But would def require cleaning/shower afterwards and idk if I would stay in the diaper for too long. Did she like doing it? 

21 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah.

It's possible, but I still think I'd rather have it on my tits more. 

Me personally: yes if I received/gave a golden shower to someone else I'd consider it cheating because pee is a part of my sexual life. It's not something I am looking to explore with someone since I'm married. Happy to explore on my own!

That’s cool. I think there are two aspects of loyalty. 1 You are loyal to your partner, your family and your agreement  if you are in a committed relationship. 2 You are loyal to yourself as well. 
In my opinion there is a limit to what extent you can be loyal to your partner. If  loyalty to my partner is to an extent that it affects the loyalty to myself I’d seriously consider my relationship. 
It’s a balance and I could never be in a relationship where my partner was unable to compromise. I have many friends in committed relationships that are very unhappy since there are basically no efforts to compromise. Having a pee-fetish is considered unusual and not main stream. If my partner couldn’t accept my pee-fetish and was not willing to play with pee together with me I would get that satisfied from someone else. I’d still love my partner but I would consider my partner unable to fulfill my needs. It’s like spicy food. You love spicy food but your partner hates spicy food. Should you refrain from eating spicy food for the rest of your life or should you take the opportunity to have some spicy food together with a friend or someone else who loves spicy food when an opportunity arises? It’s a complex question. I wouldn’t consider engaging in piss-play as cheating as long as there is no deep  emotional connection, but that’s just my opinion 😀