People accidentally see you naked and other embarrassing moments, has this ever happened to you, how did you react?

I have never had problems with people seeing me naked, from my teenage years I would sunbathe naked on a beach near where I grew up.  I think most people of my generation in Australia didn't have a hangups about nudity.  I guess there gave been plenty of times when people have seen me naked.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Maclir said:

I have never had problems with people seeing me naked, from my teenage years I would sunbathe naked on a beach near where I grew up.  I think most people of my generation in Australia didn't have a hangups about nudity.  I guess there gave been plenty of times when people have seen me naked.

I on the other hand am quite shy, perhaps it's the Italian mentality. However, i think that perhaps for us girls being seen naked is more embarrassing than for boys

• Agree 2
7 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I on the other hand am quite shy, perhaps it's the Italian mentality. However, i think that perhaps for us girls being seen naked is more embarrassing than for boys

I think it is what you become accustomed to at an early age.  I know the attitudes in Australia back in n the 1970s are very different to what they are here in the USA.  I don't think I would lie out on a beach here naked, as it's not really acceptable.  Plus, I am prone to skin cancer...

• Hug 2
  • Agree 1

Well there was the time I was on a hiking holiday & dropped back to go pee, whereupon the girl at the back who had lost us found us again, her first indication of which being me with my dick out 😊

(I did manage to walk in on my mum masturbating at one point, prompting mumbled apologies, after which we were both much more careful about remembering to knock!)

But, I mean, I have been naked on nude beaches & mixed saunas and I’m pretty comfortable with that in a situation where everyone else is

Edited by oliver2
  • Love 2

When we are out on the boat , always naked  and people in other boats go by , we just wave at them , and oddly they wave back .

On another note when Ruth is on the for deck naked and sunning ,I'm on the fly bridge looking down at her  , it's a fantastic sight 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

I admit that the idea of a nude beach would be very exciting although very embarrassing. Maybe one day i'll be brave and try it 😄

I know would be very ashamed to be completely naked among so many people, but the thought turns me on quite a bit. I think would be very uncomfortable and maybe use the bag to try to cover my crotch or something 😄

• Like 1

I know that the first few times I was completely nude on a beach I felt very self conscious, but then I realized that noone was really looking at me; everyone else was there to enjoy the sensations of being naked at enjoying the sun, the water and being outdoors.  Then, the thought that I was naked in public, and anyone could see my naked body, became a big turn on.  Generally, at most nude beaches people don't make it obvious that they are looking at other people, although I am sure they do.

2 minutes ago, Maclir said:

I know that the first few times I was completely nude on a beach I felt very self conscious, but then I realized that noone was really looking at me; everyone else was there to enjoy the sensations of being naked at enjoying the sun, the water and being outdoors.  Then, the thought that I was naked in public, and anyone could see my naked body, became a big turn on.  Generally, at most nude beaches people don't make it obvious that they are looking at other people, although I am sure they do.

It must be complicated for men in this situation, because i suppose you get an erection in that situation and you have to hide it 😄

32 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

It must be complicated for men in this situation, because i suppose you get an erection in that situation and you have to hide it 😄

Well, if I got an erection (which I did), I could just roll over and lie on my stomach...

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Well, if I got an erection (which I did), I could just roll over and lie on my stomach...

You don’t want to get sand up there, do you? 😗

Edited by oliver2
20 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I'm a little ashamed to say it but at 20 years old, i've still never seen a live naked penis 😄

When you meet the right person, you will get to see one plenty of times.  I'm sure lots of guys would be willing to show you theirs, just wait for the right person.

4 minutes ago, Maclir said:

When you meet the right person, you will get to see one plenty of times.  I'm sure lots of guys would be willing to show you theirs, just wait for the right person.

it's not like i would choose a partner based on his penis ahah

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I admit that the idea of a nude beach would be very exciting although very embarrassing. Maybe one day i'll be brave and try it 😄

I know would be very ashamed to be completely naked among so many people, but the thought turns me on quite a bit. I think would be very uncomfortable and maybe use the bag to try to cover my crotch or something 😄

@Mary Moon Are you comfortable with being topless at the beach?  You might start off topless and only exposing below when you reach your desired location and remove the bottom of your suit where keeping your legs together is possible.

• Agree 1
34 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

@Mary Moon Are you comfortable with being topless at the beach?  You might start off topless and only exposing below when you reach your desired location and remove the bottom of your suit where keeping your legs together is possible.

Let's say my boobs wouldn't cause much of a stir, they're almost non-existent 😅

• Hug 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Ruth here Mary

, when it comes down to it , were all the same ,I thought I could never , never show my self naked .Wayne showed me ways about my Self I never knew .I'm now very comfortable with it...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mary Moon said:

That is what attracts aestetic and poetic creatures.

Maybe not just a stir but a passion and tremble of a really sensitive Lover...

1 hour ago, Mary Moon said:

It's a common misconception among women that guys want to see big boobs.  There are some of us who don't believe 'bigger is better'.  Small boobs can be just as nice - if not nicer - that big ones.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Maclir said:

It's a common misconception among women that guys want to see big boobs.  There are some of us who don't believe 'bigger is better'.  Small boobs can be just as nice - if not nicer - that big ones.

I'm a bit of a loser in the family, my mom and my sister both have nice breasts. My breast, not received 😅

• Haha 1