Paid homeless girls to pee in my mouth

Just a slightly more ethical suggestion perhaps would be to go for hookers? Pretty sure they wouldn’t mind the cash too to empty their bladders in your mouth. Plus you could at least pick them out based on your looks preferences

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
4 hours ago, PeeingPoshBoy said:

They’re homeless. They NEED cash.

it is quite literally exploitation of vulnerable people

Well, not necessarily.

By definition, exploitation is the action or fact of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work.

So simply paying a homeless girl to pee on you isn't unfair. It actually is quite a fair trade.

I'm sure the girls were given a choice with every opportunity to decline the offer proposed by GoldenReceiver. 

Plus, there are factors we have yet to know. How much were they paid? Did they themselves enjoy it? How many girls was it?

All we know, is that GoldenReceiver paid homeless girls to pee on him. We know it's multiple girls because he specifically made it plural, but we don't know if it was 2 girls 5 girls or 10 girls. We don't know if he paid they $5 or $100, and we're they each paid separately or all together to split the pay.

There are still to many factors that we are yet to know, and therefore we are unable to truly determine if it was or was not exploitation or just a fair trade of services and payment. 

• Agree 1

Thank you for your balanced comment there @Phyche

Let's take a little time out shall we folks.   The original post is quite 'to the point', but it is the opinion of the OP.   The normal Peefans way is of course not to argue amongst ourselves, and to accept that what's right for one person isn't for another.   So, by all means ask questions to further your understanding.  By all means express a view, but let's not get into arguments, criticism and negativity.

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thank you for your balanced comment there @Phyche

Let's take a little time out shall we folks.   The original post is quite 'to the point', but it is the opinion of the OP.   The normal Peefans way is of course not to argue amongst ourselves, and to accept that what's right for one person isn't for another.   So, by all means ask questions to further your understanding.  By all means express a view, but let's not get into arguments, criticism and negativity.

Agreed. Perhaps people here are just a bit concerned for the girls welfare. We also don’t know their age (or if they lied about it). So promoting it as a way PeeFans can gain easy satisfaction is probably not sitting well with some of us. It’s kind of a risky move.

• Agree 4
On 4/19/2024 at 3:03 AM, GoldenReceiver said:

I misspoke.

They don't need cash. They want cash. I don't need pee. I want pee.

It's not exploitation. I just found a new market.

And homeless people aren't automatically diseased. That's disrespectful. 

Bro is talking like an actual Milton Friedman simp I'm crying 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
On 4/22/2024 at 8:02 PM, Phyche said:

Well, not necessarily.

By definition, exploitation is the action or fact of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work.

So simply paying a homeless girl to pee on you isn't unfair. It actually is quite a fair trade.

I'm sure the girls were given a choice with every opportunity to decline the offer proposed by GoldenReceiver. 

Plus, there are factors we have yet to know. How much were they paid? Did they themselves enjoy it? How many girls was it?

All we know, is that GoldenReceiver paid homeless girls to pee on him. We know it's multiple girls because he specifically made it plural, but we don't know if it was 2 girls 5 girls or 10 girls. We don't know if he paid they $5 or $100, and we're they each paid separately or all together to split the pay.

There are still to many factors that we are yet to know, and therefore we are unable to truly determine if it was or was not exploitation or just a fair trade of services and payment. 

Totally agree here. Please friends, don't go all balls out because you may can smell some "abuse" somewhere in the distance to some maybe "poor" people.

Just as a side note. I don't know the situation in your country but homeless people here are mostly just ticks of society. Let me tell you a personal story about it.

I've walked for years to the same train station and always saw the same group of homeless people sitting around the entrance and begging for money. They looked ragged and poor. And there was one female young lady. I always gave her about 2-5$ when I saw her. Ah I'm such a kind man, aren't I? At one time she even was pregnant with a big belly visible. I've never seen the baby. Don't know where it was but now, I have a suspicion.

After years of giving money to this "poor" girl I came across her, a bit outside of the city main hub in a quieter neighborhood because I had some further educations there for the job I was working. And just for clarification, that was at the same time I still saw her regularly at the train station.

She looked good, neat. Had new jeans and the newest I Phone in her hand. If I didn't looked at her face, I would not have recognized her. But I am 100% sure it was the same girl... or her twin. But what are the chances?

I'm sure this girl just played homeless during the day to get some cash but was well established behind all of that.

I asked her once later how much she made a day. She said it can be between a few bucks and 300-400$. But mostly it's around 150-200$ a day. I made back then maybe 30-50$ a day with hard work. So I had to overthink the whole "who is poor and who's not" thing. Since then I have never gave another $ to a homeless person.

So friends, please don't let you betray by the appearance of a situation without knowing the full picture. This was a lesson for me. Learn from me, stay vigilant, don't believe everything you see or hear. This is more important than ever.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Overlord said:

Totally agree here. Please friends, don't go all balls out because you may can smell some "abuse" somewhere in the distance to some maybe "poor" people.

Just as a side note. I don't know the situation in your country but homeless people here are mostly just ticks of society. Let me tell you a personal story about it.

I've walked for years to the same train station and always saw the same group of homeless people sitting around the entrance and begging for money. They looked ragged and poor. And there was one female young lady. I always gave her about 2-5$ when I saw her. Ah I'm such a kind man, aren't I? At one time she even was pregnant with a big belly visible. I've never seen the baby. Don't know where it was but now, I have a suspicion.

After years of giving money to this "poor" girl I came across her, a bit outside of the city main hub in a quieter neighborhood because I had some further educations there for the job I was working. And just for clarification, that was at the same time I still saw her regularly at the train station.

She looked good, neat. Had new jeans and the newest I Phone in her hand. If I didn't looked at her face, I would not have recognized her. But I am 100% sure it was the same girl... or her twin. But what are the chances?

I'm sure this girl just played homeless during the day to get some cash but was well established behind all of that.

I asked her once later how much she made a day. She said it can be between a few bucks and 300-400$. But mostly it's around 150-200$ a day. I made back then maybe 30-50$ a day with hard work. So I had to overthink the whole "who is poor and who's not" thing. Since then I have never gave another $ to a homeless person.

So friends, please don't let you betray by the appearance of a situation without knowing the full picture. This was a lesson for me. Learn from me, stay vigilant, don't believe everything you see or hear. This is more important than ever.

I agree that some people are opportunistic but I wouldn’t generalise and say every homeless person is like that. I am lucky enough to have never been homeless but I have been broke and have experienced family violence and family breakdown which can easily cause homelessness. 

Nobody chooses to be homeless and you know it could happen to any of us if we lose our job or relationship or have issues with alcohol….we could fall down that hole too in only a few moves. When you are in that situation it can be hard to get support as there is never enough funding for homeless shelters etc. You’d feel like you’re on the outside of society looking in. 

People begging for money can’t buy a house or car or guarantee safety and warmth at night. They can’t manage their health conditions or plan for their future. It is survival mode with not much hope for improvement. 

So they are vulnerable to people taking advantage of them. That’s all we’re saying. They have much less power and control over their lives than those of us who do have a home.

I don’t throw money at them but I do give to proper charities when possible … and try and avoid judging them because…I am lucky it is not me. 

• Agree 4
2 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I agree that some people are opportunistic but I wouldn’t generalise and say every homeless person is like that. I am lucky enough to have never been homeless but I have been broke and have experienced family violence and family breakdown which can easily cause homelessness. 

Nobody chooses to be homeless and you know it could happen to any of us if we lose our job or relationship or have issues with alcohol….we could fall down that hole too in only a few moves. When you are in that situation it can be hard to get support as there is never enough funding for homeless shelters etc. You’d feel like you’re on the outside of society looking in. 

People begging for money can’t buy a house or car or guarantee safety and warmth at night. They can’t manage their health conditions or plan for their future. It is survival mode with not much hope for improvement. 

So they are vulnerable to people taking advantage of them. That’s all we’re saying. They have much less power and control over their lives than those of us who do have a home.

I don’t throw money at them but I do give to proper charities when possible … and try and avoid judging them because…I am lucky it is not me. 

That's a very noble and pure idea you have there. And yes, you might be right with some of it. I've never said that real homeless people are to shame or ignore for their fall they had in life.

But also, we live in a time of crime, exploitation, assigning blame to others and laziness. Never before in history of mankind they tried harder to get money the easiest way possible. It's everywhere. How many junkmails do you get per day? How many robo/scam calls? How many times did you gave someone a $ because he begged? How often did you land on a phishing site? Or if you live in a some special regions of cities, how many times did you get robbed, break in your car or house? I could go on forever but my point is, don't trust what you see on first glance.

I'm very sorry for all the "real" homeless persons out there, but it's really not like we don't try to help. There are countless organizations out there that try to help these people. But most of them had chosen this lifestyle. You can go watch a dozen of documentaries about it. Or just go on the streets like I did and ask them in person. If you invite them to a beer or two, you would be shocked what they tell you.

I think people who got homeless by a misfortune in life will try everything to get back on track. And this very possible with the help we provide them. The thing is, they don't want it. Because they know they live better and lazier if they just benefit from us.

So please try another perspective. Overthink your mindset about these people. For me, most of them are just criminals who make better money sitting on the street the whole day and drinking beer than I do with hard labor work all day. 

Right...    Stamps foot.

The stamping of foot is in relation to a comment which has been removed, but trust me it was way off the line of how we expect (and pride ourselves) on things being done around here.

Site rules are found here.  I'll carry on talking whilst you find them, and I'll be back to them in a moment...

We like to be a unique site.   Supportive, encouraging and welcoming.  Respectful, and making sure that what we say is encouraging.   And most of all - we're a bunch of people into an interest which will have us made fun of, run out of town or even prosecuted in some places.  So the Peefans way is to stick together.   We may have our differences in opinion, but we don't fight each other.

Those site rules then... and considering the original post concept:

4. We do not allow any abuse towards other members or groups, or promotion of any physical acts of violence. 

6. Do not post anything illegal on this site.

I think we can all agree that paying someone to pee is not illegal.  It's not illegal to pay for sex, to buy a custom video clip, not illegal to take someone on a date and hope they'll sleep with you...  time after time money changes hands in exchange for sexual thrills.   And it's not like threats or violence are being made.  That's why staff have allowed the original post to stand.

Yes, there is an argument that the offer of money is more compelling to a homeless person...    Would YOU pee yourself in public for $10 /10€ / GBP10 ???     No?  Would you do it for a million in instant cash ???  Yes???  All we're saying is if you're homeless and hungry, then the 10 has a much higher value for you.   And offering a low price deliberately because that person will accept it may be considered unethical.  The homeless person does have a choice, they're being offered money (and we don't know how much) - it's just that their environment is different from your environment.  Their environment may make them more willing to accept payment when you wouldn't.

Now let's look at some of our site rules and how they apply to a few of the comments being aimed at the original post.

9. Do not criticise the fantasies, experiences or content posted by other members. The only exception is if the content breaks one of the above rules, in which case please report it for a moderator or admin to deal with.

12. Don't argue with other members - respectfully make your point and add them to your 'ignore list' if there is a recurring issue.

16. Please keep your posts politics free. This is meant to be a fun light-hearted community, and is not meant for debates about extremely serious or controversial issues.

It's very simple.   If posts like this are going to descend into critical comments being made, veiled insults against members who post - that is NOT the Peefans way, and staff will act.

The action in this case....   This thread is locked.

• Thanks 3